What's new

Stuff!:D

Hank Hemp

Veteran
What I've learnt

What I've learnt

I just read 72 pages of stuff :D and this is what I've learnt .........................................................................:smoweed:

Oh yeah lederman, third coast great photoshop.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read 72 pages of stuff :D and this is what I've learnt .........................................................................:smoweed:

Oh yeah lederman, third coast great photoshop.
I can't believe you made it through 72 pages of stuff and was still able to post :tumbleweed:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up TT and stufferz :wave: Cheers to barny for rushing in with out a warrant and then busting his self out on it :YaRight: Now let burn 1 in his honer :smoke out:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the ping pong balls were amusing and the woman who could make change with her cooch was funny but i left when the german shepards were led onstage,so i never made it to the donkey..

Grizz

Veteran
umm, was that a filly or a horse colt ?? we do have a code to uphold here, no gay beastality !!!

Grizz

Veteran
we are already in the lowest ranked forum there is so i guess that would be a improvement. i know baker would be happy as long as there were polar bear and baby seal sex,

Grizz

Veteran
baker is a alright guy though, i dont hold rapeing animals against him, if i lived in tundraville i would probably look at dogs and such in a much different light.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
baker is a alright guy though, i dont hold rapeing animals against him, if i lived in tundraville i would probably look at dogs and such in a much different light.
oh no,in the animal world baker is a trans species hottie,because of his unique body odor animals cant resist him...except human females of course!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Y'll didn't really think I had read more than a page or two did you? Not a one of you took up for me. Sounds like a smart lot or smart allecky. But on the subject at hand I didn't make it thru the movie at a overseas EM club. Not my cup of tea so to speak.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres no real reason to read more than a page or two,the only thing that changes is who's getting their chops busted!