What's new

Stuff!:D

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to the clu!!. But when you realize that what you don't get done today can wait till next week or probably won't get done at all, when then you will gain deep personal enlightenment and club seniority. lol

LOL... went back a bit and just saw this, too funny :biggrin: you seem to know me veddy well... but hey, I got SOME of it done!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats up stuffers... Bake, rr, Unc, JW, Milo, G, Mitsu, scoot, zoo, TT, the spirit of Crave... and all y'all

I grabbed some Ken Father x Alpha Diesel from the stank bros... I am preparing for some Sour Grape Kushy Diesel funk like no ones business

for those who don't know the Ken Father cut...
dank.frank said:
A very kush strain that purpled to a degree, but more of a hue than full purpling. It was all the rage and went by the name "Gross Domestic Product". It was called this in a pun because "currency shuld be backed/based on it". It was always limited availability and only around every few months. It had a very defined taste and smell - like kushy grape baby asprin - that people simply said tasted "purple".

Suddenly, on the scene there was a new bud floating around being called "GDP". At first, the thought was it was the same plant being run by a commercial house to vamp production, as the buds were eerily similar, possessed the same distinct smell, but were thinner, not as kush, not as frosty or potent. Because GDP was the initials of "g"ross "d"omestic "p"roduct, it was fair assumption. This continued for a bit until a REAL batch of Gross hit market again, and people realized it couldn't possibly be the same. Then the pushers of "GDP" having never CLAIMED it to be the same, merely accepting the sales perks, now lost to a real batch appearing, didtunguished it as "grand daddy purps" - a new plant entirely - which was then sold cheaper, in mass. People willing to pay for an inferior version, with a stolen moniker, ie "GDP" was too much...an insult if you will. This outraged the creator of Gross and it was pulled from circulation and the people were left with what they accepted in place of....

Ken Father, was called such, as a pun to explain where "grand daddy purps" came from. A female acting as a father, ie an S1. Ken...well, you can figure that out...

Ken Father = original GDP = Gross Domestic Product. I promised I'd never S1 the plant and was given an "okay". Her offspring are very limited - but extremely dank. Ken Father is one of the best plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing. Period. It was an honor.

@ 56 days

picture.php

picture.php

@ 67 days

picture.php

picture.php

Dried Flowers

picture.php

dank.Frank

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the sour really came through in the 4 ladies i had grown out. fire smoke too!

sounds awesome, for the genetics and your generosity with the donation I thank you, phillthy .... I am stoked... that was my first participation in an auction and I got a great deal!

thanks again brotha!

Grizz

Veteran
if you got some of phillthy's seeds be carefull, there soaked it zebra sperm for extra fast germination.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I'll be a bit more active

I'll be a bit more active

Well stuff is a defend yourself kinda thread, lol God knows no one else is going too.

I just had my best Buddy die on me this afternoon, so give me a few days. Y'll know I was looking at who posted here and I'll be darned it read like my friends list. See y'll soon. :thank you:

Grizz

Veteran
should have known there was a midget in the mix or rr wouldent have said your the man, the guy is a total midget freak.

Grizz

Veteran
I just had my best Buddy die on me this afternoon, so give me a few days. Y'll know I was looking at who posted here and I'll be darned it read like my friends list. See y'll soon. :thank you:

sorry to here about your loss, true friends are hard to find and losing one is extra hard,