What's new

Stuff!:D

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol... I'm glad I did him justice :biggrin:

how do those fresh eggs taste rr... are you going to be eating the chicks to once they are large enough?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well you know,this is a site about growing,so in my opinion if the bulk of your post are nothing but smilies or promoting some agenda aside from growing then find another site is what i say,it only dilutes the site to have that sort of stuff here

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chemdog Bx2 & The China Syndrome

Chemdog Bx2 & The China Syndrome

so the 19/20 ChemD Bx2 that popped have now broken soil and are now green! :woohoo:...

and a structure shot of a couple of The China Syndrome seedlings, TCS = TGA's Chernobyl x BOG'S Sour Bubble...
TCS #3

TCS #4

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
like the structure of that tc, love plants with strong side branching, $$$$$$$$$$

thanks JW... should be cloning within a week then into flower a week or so after that.

It's been a long minute since I have flowered anything, so I am kind of excited for these plants!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im just another average grower,really nothing special about me at all,i just have a half decent camera and 30+ years of photography experience so it looks like i know what im doing cause im good with the cropping tool in paint!

and a fairly bitchin grow room...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc,

Ha... you can't fool me :biggrin:... you got killer genetics, a killer set up and the know how to use them properly... not much green thumb is needed at that point... but I'd say you got some for sure.

IMHO growing cannabis doesn't take much skill as much as it does knowledge and practical use of equipment... which you lack neither.

if the cannabis you grow was average... the world would be a much better place :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont forget blind stupid persistence...i mean i truly sucked at growing for 70% of the time i have been doing it....i give a lot of the credit to how stupidly easy the veganic nutes are to use,just mix and go,no worried about ph or salt buildup,along with compost teas it makes it go smooth round after round...and always clean white ash...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn sounds like a nut sucking fest going on. You two need some privacy?

Nah, its all good man... Mrs. rr just left, so the nut sucking is over for now :biggrin:

she said you were to into your cock, and just wouldn't pay her any attention... thank you lonelyhousewives.com! lol

:)

EDIT: I hope wives aren't off limits when it comes to stuff... if so my bad

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Infi- Wife's aren't off limits but I tend not to post about anyone that's not here to defend themselves. If not I'd post about jw's lol

Latest posts

Latest posts