Stuff!:D

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The China Syndrome

The China Syndrome

whats up fella's...

here is what I have been workin' with...

TCS #2 @ day 33
this one like, all of them, are white with frost (to the eye) and very sticky... it has the sweetest floral smell, just like honey suckle, with an undertone of sugary sweetness that reminds me of bubble gum with a just a hint of a citrusy type of sour smell... no nostril stinging trainwreck smells from this one...

picture.php

TCS #2 Cola
picture.php

TCS #6 @ day 33
this one... right here... HAS the nostril stinging unmistakeable smell of trainwreck like I have never before experienced... so strong and the smell lingers for DAYS (not literally, but you know what I mean) just stuck up my nose when ever I go in for a close sniff... but right next to the TW odor is this unrelenting FUNK that I find hard to describe at all... I will have to keep a nose on this one and try to search my descriptive tools for the right way to relate what my nose interprets... its hard to tell, but when I am in the room this one also looks the most resinous...

picture.php
picture.php

TCS #6 Cola

picture.php

here is a link to my thread if anyones interested in seeing the whole update featuring the other two Pheno's as well...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244176

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Infi. Hell I didn't even know you could grow, lol

lol,

I practically didn't grow these!... I have neglected those plants so much throughout their life... they have done all that despite me.

things will be much tighter around here next round, hopefully I never have another hiatus like that again... feels good to be budding some herb again.

Grizz

Veteran
fucking 5 hrs of on line driving school can really piss a guy off. guess i better start stoping at those fuckin red sighns.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a friend that was always able to get his woman to do his traffic school for him, that lucky bastard!... plus he never cooked or cleaned or anything around the house really... that was a good woman, he's a fool for letting that one go

Grizz

Veteran
yeah my girl friend did my last one a few years ago, wifie wouldent do it this time, something about working all day while i lay around getting high and drinking beer and chasing pussy, i get no respect.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Tell us Infinitesimal, What does she look like? signed Shallow Hank

But seriously, tell us about that, what did you call, it TCS the reefer pics. Bud looked sativa, fan leaves a bit indica.

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tell us Infinitesimal, What does she look like? signed Shallow Hank
she's a tall, blonde

But seriously, tell us about that what did you call it TCS the reefer pics. Bud looked sativa, fan leaves a bit indica.
its the china syndrome a cross of TGA's Chernobyl (Bloodwreck x Jack the Ripper) X BOG's Sour Bubble.

yeah they are slightly sativa dominant especially in plant and bud structure... if better taken care of I bet the buds would be tighter no doubt...

there is a link under those pics and in my sig if you want to check them out also disco biscuit has a completed grow, just awaiting a smoke report.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
disco biscuit got some nice looking solid buds from his TCS so...

I know they can... I don't know if they will on this round... I have fully neglected/tortured them... root bound in a small container and way way underfed...

If it wasnt for the fact that I need some meds asap... I would have simply taken cuttings and started over completely... but it is what it is, and I choose quality over quantity anyways.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Dat's 1 bushy bitch!!! You gonna thin it out a bit? And what did RM sling around to make her with? Have a great weekend Milo!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the more the merrier i say,i have no idea how many strains i have grown,maybe 100 at this point...yah never know what you will get...