What's new

Stuff!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the gg are coming along nicely,just up potted 3 to one gallon pots to veg up for a spell,getting solid branching from them already,the last two of them to root are still in solo cups but they should be ready for up-potting soon,still only one gsc rooted but its coming along very well. finally got the grom x gk to root,took a long time,like two months!

Grizz

Veteran
thats good news unc, the gsc is a little slow for me also, i took cuts off a gromx gk last week and one has roots already, scared me. lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i need to look at my calendar and see how long a veg i will give them,one of the rooms is about to open up in a couple weeks but i dont think they will be ready by then,maybe though,they are under a 1000w halide,plants tend to grow pretty quick under a thouey...

Grizz

Veteran
she is a fast one unc, especially if you give her a big pot to expand the roots in, all mine are vegged under t5's so im not sure what the mh will do to her

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i noticed they rooted up quick in the cups,didnt take long at all to fill a solo cup,i bet i will be transplanting after another week in one gallon pots.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
what up stuffers

hell yea GG is a quick 1 mang all of um veg quick AF tha #2 was tha quickest at first ithought it was #1 but #2 shot past her like bye bye lol

j-dubya i think tha t5's is better 4 veg it makes tha nodes closer n seems 2 get bushier just my opinion tha 1's under tha MH r more stretchy im taken her out tha veg asap

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
t5's are great up to a certain size but then they lack the power to get a big plant well vegged.i have the 1000w halide hung high too so i have space for a table underneath,the plants just turn into larger versions of what they were under t5's.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking for something to watch on netflix,may check and see what new movies are on hulu,im still thinking about getting cable...but then i see something like honeybooboo and i think why bother,im dumb enough already...

Latest posts

Latest posts