What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Hill Gardens 2020

Tynehead Tom

well folks..... this season is nearly a wrap.
Summer decided to hang on late this year and the plants turned out awesome.
I have found the odd spot there a damaged leaflet has led to a bit of mold. However minor that is, it is a sign that it is harvest time.
So here are the last greenhouse garden shots for 2020 from here in the Strawberry Patch. I really appreciate all the comments and feedback.... stay tuned for my indoor adventures !!
picture.php

SixGun
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

Grandma's Hashplant filled out real nice and she smells strong!! She hasn't faded out like she does indoors but she is ready to come down. This is one plant i do not want to see any mold as she has really dense flowers.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

small plant of Glue Breath S1 (chunky's bagseeds)
was my neighbors plant and he asked me to finish it for him
picture.php

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

Original Glue is fading out really nice and she reeks of a sweet funky burnt rubbery diesel..... very strong smells and really greasy resin. I don't think she swelled out like i expected her to but that could be the environment I'm in.
I'm super happy with how this one turned out regardless.
picture.php

and the 2.0
She is not ready , I think she needs another week.... but I am terrified to leave her in the weather we are expecting in the next week. Stormy wet and cold outside...... 91% humidity in the greenhouse this morning..... yikes!!
It also seems something is affecting a few smaller branches off the same main although I see no signs of a pathogen. I am thinking some kind of mite? I've not heard of broadmite in my region but it is what seems to fit the research I've done online to identify the issue.
Has been effecting only those branches but i see no bugs with the magnifyer.... wierd thing but the rest of the plant seems unaffected.
anyhow here's some pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
So nice the weather has cooperated with you so far, those are fantastic looking plants! Congrats on a successful outdoor season!

Tynehead Tom

Thanx for the kind words :)
I have to also thank mother nature for the unusually mild fall weather this season that afforded me the ability to finish the garden without heaters this year and not a speck of Fusarium like other years. Tiny bit of boytris but all has been caught very early and doesn't appear that any made it into the stems of the buds.
This year I also went with the idea of all killer and no filler LOL so I stuck with stuff I know would perform well. My target was 6 pounds in the jars and I have already jarred up 4 1/2 of that target. Will have to wait until these last 4 plants are cured up but I think I'm gonna be pushing 7 :)

again thanx to all those that followed along
:smoke out::smoke out:

Tynehead Tom

well.... I've had a good break since harvesting the outdoor so it's time to get the indoor fired up I guess.
Figured I'd pop some seeds..... been about 36 hours since i soaked em and there is action in each paper towel so it's seed planting time. :)
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze IX1
Old Grandpa Scratch 'precious cut' F2
Old Grandpa Scratch precious cut x Darlin's Net
Biker Kush F2
Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant x Atomic Blueberry NL

hoping for 60 to 80 seedlings so if I'm short on my target I'll be adding some Sour Power x Lime Gorilla Bubble and some dutch flowers Blowfish.

time to go sanitize the grow rooms and get the lights fired up for some heat in there. Winter is here!!! my favorite season.... no bugs !!

Gashira

Awesome run so far! (I followed a little before joining) Greenhouse is really the way to go.

Thanks for sharing your strain choices, you really got me looking closer at Karma and Antenna. Not to forget strawberry hill next time I order south of the border ;)

Looking forward to seeing precious and the biker kush!

Tynehead Tom

ya man , follow along , I try and keep things interesting ;)

Got good results on the seed pop all around so the veg room will be full in no time
I popped 40 beans from a 100 pack of the old rez super silver sour diesel haze IX1 that a friend gifted me for christmas last year. I wasn't expecting much from those so I'm pretty stoked to see 10 or so of those above the soil.
Haven't done a full count but most are above the soil and stretching too much under my floros. Got the room cleaned up so will get things fired up here tomorrow.

I gotta pull all my fans outta the greenhouse and get them hooked back up inside and then it's lights on
Gotta get 2 or 3 big pheno hunts in before june LOL

Tynehead Tom

did a quick count in the seedling trays and there are 80 above ground which was my target.
Still a few here n there that could sprout late though.
the count sits at
20 BHP (fraser valley blueberry hashplant x atomic blueberry NL)
21 Biker kush f2
12 SSSDH IX1
14 OGSDN (old grandpa scratch x darlins net)
13 Old Grandpa Scratch Precious cut F2

so I'm runnin with those

pics are coming..... stay tooned :dance013:

Tynehead Tom

pics of some plants coming soon but in the meantime, I been busy in the kitchen and out at the smoker preparing goodies for gifting to friends and family this Christmas.
picture.php

From the smoker there is Indian Candy and boneless fillets of Kokanee
Then there is Peanut butter puffs, Gingerbread kiss cookies, a 1/2 eaten Baclava..... so fuggen good, Cranberry lemon zest shortbread, Peach Pie, and in the box we have canna butter creations which are Fudge Brownie snowballs along with Tudder Barts (our name for loaded butter tarts)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of some plants coming soon but in the meantime, I been busy in the kitchen and out at the smoker preparing goodies for gifting to friends and family this Christmas.
View Image

Then there is Peanut butter puffs, Gingerbread kiss cookies, a 1/2 eaten Baclava..... so fuggen good, Cranberry lemon zest shortbread, Peach Pie, and in the box we have canna butter creations which are Fudge Brownie snowballs along with Tudder Barts (our name for loaded butter tarts)

:pie:

packerfan79

Veteran
View Image

Damn Tom, your making me hungry.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
View Image

Looks amazing! There will be some happy folks this christmas!