What's new

strange resin secretions

G

Thats nice, bye icmag thanks for all the help I have gotten from those who have helped, stay safe and stay strong, lata!

bamakind

but I wont waste my time
good , cause thats all you'll be doing .
i didnt want this thread to turn into a shit flinging contest . its obvious you cant aswer the questions with a logical explanation . a mysterious invisible pest is not a good explanation . but , it seems these larger forums are full of doubters and haters so im gonna go pack a huge fucking bowl of piss covered BJ and lick my fingers clean . :sasmokin:
later icmag , you guys have a good site , i just dont like nitwits , thats why i left C.C.
live long and prosper. may the cannabis gods reward you well .
bama :wave:

newbgrow

nice attitude...

nice attitude...

Otherwise i don't see why u spoke...

Yes, I have seen sap on trees they leak out, but not on a leaf on a bud. They are usually sticky thick substances in trees such as pines and maples. And they dont "drip" like a water droplet.. like it shows in his pictures.

It would be convenient to call it sap, or something. I don't know this guy personally so I have no idea about the bug thing, but I'll take your word on it he's good. Cause Frankly, I don't really care whether he's smoking dew or resin or sap in the next few moments of his life.

I was just sharing my opinion, like you are. That's why I "spoke".

G

newbgrow said:
I was just sharing my opinion, like you are. That's why I "spoke".

There will be no sharing of opinions or ideas here! You think we came here to learn and teach one another? Hell naw!! We're here to beat our chests and pound our fists on the table and do our best impression of Testosterone Boy... it's like a virtual bar brawl.

Wanna arm wrestle? Grrrr!

:dueling:

I am so thankful I don't have these types of negative vibes in my garden.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Forgot to mention that it also tastes very sugary [ how else are you going to tell its a sap? ] and burns like a sugar when heated with a flame.

Guest423

Veteran
forgot to mention the invisable bugs only like certain strains, and phenotypes of certain strains...out of 30 plants and 3 different strains the invisable bugs only like 1 plant.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Time2unite - pests often only attack the weakest plant. seen a mates grow where his Jack Herer was absolutely fucked up by spider mites, while the other plants in the same garden right next to them were unaffected. When the honeydew thing happened to me, it was only my sensi-skunk which had it.

I can see why you would be skeptical as you keep your room very clean, but unless you are growing in lab-sterile conditions, fumigating daily, bathe in bleach every time before going into your grow room, etc - I am afraid there are allways going to be a few organisms unaccounted for, visible or not.

Oh and also as I mentioned before, the honeydew has the properties of sap because it essentially is sap, or at least the part of the sap which the sucking insect cannot utilize.

Last edited:
G

ezra your pissing me the fuck off!!!! people have told you about their personal experience with the sap/resin secretions and im one of em, with an almost exact thread couple months ago! the guy told you he KNOWS its from his plants and not PEST!! WTF...take your honeydew and shove it now. i have seen this with my own eyes. :mad: :beat-dead

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heheh its funny you guys even waste your time... havent you ever talked to a kid and everyone in the room is looking them right in the eye and and "nobodys home"? might as well talk to a rock ... move on to someone who is worth your effort guys...... theres like 7 of you guys agree and one that doesnt .... what does that tell ya ?

G

close this thread

close this thread

close this thread , boring .repeat after repeat . enough wasted bandwidth

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Regicide - I am sharing what I know and am intitled to. If you dont like it, that I am afraid is something you are going to have to live with.

pack yourself a cone of mayple syrup mate.

jahsin

ezra--so just cause its not written in some book you have read....it cant be a fact??? bro like the world is square ay!! if a plant was making too much sugars & it was going to die because of it, wouldnt the plant try to survive??& if a certain pheno gene did this, it would be certain to pass it on to its offspring!! the offspring would be even more likely to do this......& so on!! evolution baby!! if bugs were in the room there would definatly be tell-tale signs...i inspect my plants as often& as long as i can!! im sure that im not the only one!! so for the secretion to be there in the firstplace....a bug had to have been feeding on the plant itself, because an insect would not be flying around with a belly that full!! ezra(king of the honeydews) be honest now... dont try to just prove jah point,,,,,was there any damage made to your plants around the secreted area?? bet jah there was!!

durrty durrty!! rbg souljahz!!

Guest423

Veteran
ezra- no one is saying that it can't happen, but it doesn't mean thats always the case....i'd love to see a microscopic insect leave a sap ball that size.

i think i'm gonna clone my plant and see if it does it again....then plant more seed and do another big grow and see if another pheno of the same strain does it again...then cross them....and name my strain ezra's honeydew...then u can come back and tell everyone that their rooms are full of bugs lol.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
hhahahahaha...
I would love to see a mayple syrup strain thats gold.

Seriously why dony you do a simple and highly effective test to prove that your plants have a thick resinous sap flowing through their vascular system. Just wound one and post pics of the amber mayple syrup which flows within. Cut the leaves, stems and/or buds and tell us all what you saw. Its that simple. Just do it and we can put the argument to rest.

peace

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
I would love to blaze a bowl of those budz with drops of oil... great looking buisness mate...

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Pests attack the weakest plant? Not in my experience. They attack the point of first contact. Never saw one group of pests systematically move from plant to plant until they found the weakest before establishing a colony. In my experience they get better food/chance of survival on a healthy plant then they would on a non healthy counterpart.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Verite - "In my experience they get better food/chance of survival on a healthy plant then they would on a non healthy counterpart."

- I am sorry to say that this is not true. A healthy plant has a stronger imune system, and can defend itself much better against dissease and pests. A stressed or somehow weakened plant is far more susceptable to dissease or insect attack. This is not only true in my experience, but is also well documented in countless publications and documented by countless growers worldwide.

peace

Last edited:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
what are you guys all blabbering about? how did we get from gooy stuff to pest problems?

this sounds like an STD discussion