What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

G

So many members here that I do not know personally that I wish I did. I read his posts and this is sad. Someday soon I hope I can attend a IC members get together in the midwest. RIP sir.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Oh, i saw it just today. It is very sad. All i can say is, that he had a wonderfull kind of humor and i think, people with humor are mostly good people.

May he rest in Peace.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Maybe he is on a place like this?:)

picture.php

there goes edro

Veteran
We both shared a love for motorcycles but I knew that health issues prevented him from riding. I pray He's somewhere with the sun shining catching a breeze on s chopper! RIP S4L!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, S4L touched me, too. Sent me a pic of one sexy lady. Damn, she was fine. Rest easy, bro.

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
I miss you in the chat bro. At this time (early morning for me) I went into chat and you were always there ready to greet me ,happy day, and I good night to you , without you the chat (for me) will not more the same -- :comfort:

mr.brunch

Veteran
So sad.
Rest in peace man, we all miss your presence... and the shed thread misses your fine pictures :tiphat:

JJDubz

I've known S4L for over 12 years here....was always a cool guy - one of very few people on my 'friends' list - I often wondered in the past year or two where he has been.

May your loved ones have you in their fondest memories forever and I hope you are smoking a fatty looking down on us all.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh he was around right up to the first week in October this year - nearly every morning he was in chat - and he was often up all night on ICMAG - it was obvious that this site was an integral part of his life - and this is where he found his society to socialize within - and share his life with - since he had so many internet friends he had made amongst us all here - he was a good sort - although I never met him in person - I could tell that - after many years of observing his posts -

I've known S4L for over 12 years here....was always a cool guy - one of very few people on my 'friends' list - I often wondered in the past year or two where he has been.

May your loved ones have you in their fondest memories forever and I hope you are smoking a fatty looking down on us all.