What's new

Stocking the Plantry: Chucks, Yucks and a Few F*ck-Ups

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Just reminded me about my one chemmy j clone...thought i lost her def cant go without those big grenade chem buds

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Just reminded me about my one chemmy j clone...thought i lost her def cant go without those big grenade chem buds

You got pics of that girl?

Found 2 spots of pm in the plantry. Time to spray and irradiate again.

2 of the mystery x SLHBBC99 plants are showing really weird growth with stubby pistils. They never stopped growing single blades after being sexed and now they just looked confused.
Ill grab y'all some shitty pics tonight.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
shes coming outta a re veg type thing idk lol its nun to see really ....im uploading pics now tho check out the thread laters

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I did get some pics. Still deciding which ones of M69 #6 (the black licorice girl) I want to post.

Until then...

SLH x (BB x C99 F2) - 27 days.

picture.php

Destroyer - Around 69 days.

picture.php

The camera isn't picking up on a slightly red tint creeping into the leaves. Shes 30-35% cloudy. Gonna take her another 10 days or so.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
To see pics of #6 --> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7421571#post7421571

Im done with this thread. Spring is supposedly here, so ill be posting in my other crap thread. Then theres the 'show your crosses' thread and the one linked above. Anything else will go in their corresponding threads - like Destroyer. Ill only start a new thread for things that don't have a home thread in which to post (like the linked thread).

Bubbye plantry :wave:

picture.php

picture.php