What's new

Stocking the Plantry: Chucks, Yucks and a Few F*ck-Ups

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
SLH x (BB x C99 F2) - This is mommas virgin twin. 1st 2 pics are from about 3 weeks ago, 3rd is about 1 week ago. Be choppin around 2/21.

View Image

View Image

Same bud.

View Image

The SLH x (BB x C99 F2) F2s and incidentals are all viable. I popped a mix from all of them, including 2 'maybe-they-will-maybe-they-wont' seeds and 9 'should' seeds. All 9 of the fully matured seeds popped and are being sexed. I didn't label any as they were only intended for a germ test. 1 is showing BB leaf mottling.

I have 30 packs of 15 SLH x (BB x C99 F2) F2 seeds ready to send in for freebies.

Just got done trimming for about 4 days straight :tree:
Luckily we hired a friend of the family that recently came back from Cali an was working the industry out there so teaching him my trim wasn't to hard. An he caught on an whipped out trim pretty fast. Next run I'm paying him to trim most of it lol.

Ladies lookin good man, we all miss ya around brotha so don't be a stranger. Hope life is treating ya well my friend.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
looking sticky WG! I like that big SLH bb c99 girl! I knew that combo was a winner. might have to order something from the bay so I can request a pack :biggrin:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks Sprout. I was by your thread, didn't post. How many times can a guy say, "Looks fuckin awesome!"? :tiphat:

Hey Art, Im workin on it brother.

Heady, thanks. I think she looks a lot like a Cindy but still reeks of lemon. Only 30" tall too.
Seedbay just did a big relist so I bet you can find something. Got my eye on a few myself - if Im crazy enough to buy more beans. :whee:

The Lot M69 (whatever that is) F3s are coming along. I was beginning to think the male was sterile, but the beans are swelling up like mad. Be sendin in some of those for freebies too.

1 girl is sweet astringent with nice green and purple colors with orange pistels. Another looks to be developing the same coloring with a mild, overly ripe sweet scent. The other 2 are rank stanky stinkers - 1 of which is particularly pungent.
The 5th girl was pulled because she wasn't producing shit and she was just sweet - not what I was hoping to find in the beans.

Got Shirley Temple versions of the ladies waiting for space in the plantry.

In there now: MM (coming out very soon), GG, White Diesel, Hawaiian Snow and Destroyer.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Cool uv light maybe it could help in resun production also hmmm. .long time no type hope all is well with ya :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Cool uv light maybe it could help in resun production also hmmm. .long time no type hope all is well with ya :tiphat:

So the story goes T. Around 5-8% from what Ive read.

Ill tell you what - shining a light around is a whole lot easier and cleaner than spraying or wiping leaves. Mucho faster too.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Wish it worked for the Borg lil buggers are prsistant tell you wat .. Iv got there population down so i think its the perfect time to deploy some predatory mites

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I need to do a rebuild with a bucket like this so I don't have to use the Rubbermaid tote unless I choose to do a bigger clone run. Not likely since we only get 7 per patient, lame. Digging the root ramen ya got going man. Just plain water phed?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Borg aren't a big deal T if theyre caught early. Its when they start tenting that its gets to nightmare levels. Hit em hard man.

The bucket works great Art. I put 9 cuts in 10 days ago with 100% success. Been seeing 1/2-1" roots after 5 days. Just using ph'd tap and clonex brother. Water temps between 76 and 80* naturally.
Lots of folks making buckets and bins in Uncs thread. Gotta say though, some are spending $200+ to make expandable systems. I could get 3 of what I bought for that loot, double up cuts for a total of 72.
I do like that theyre often going with misters instead of sprayers. I was going to build with misters or foggers, but it was going to cost more in the long run.

Shit pics a la wildgrow - SLH x (BB x C99 F2)

picture.php

picture.php

The lower buds have started joining the cola-ition. Got a bounty of fresh pistels a couple days back, so Ill probably let her go to the 1st.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yikes! PM and the BORG! Stay strong brother!

Nice cross - how much longer? I see a lot of white pistils :)

That clone bucket roots are on point man!

That UV light sounds tits, nice macgyver :good:

Baking soda works well for PM. If you can, OGBIOWAR Foliar will really help with both of those pests.

Also if you start from clone, you can do hot water treatments which are a nice guarantee, the only problem is the space will have to match the fresh clones sterility, and thats usually the harder part of the equation.

Much love and light broski! :smoweed:!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey!! Thanks man! Don't know if she'll be as good as PHaze but looks like the yield is gonna be there. All those fresh blooms just came out after a couple days of copious amounts of fresh water was pushed through her rootball. Besides that, there has only been a few on the bottom buds. Shes been getting nothing but ph'd water for 2 weeks. Planning on another 10 days. Im getting desperate for some flowers. The shit that's been going around here has been harsh and poorly trimmed AND under-powered.

Really wishin Id bought a bucket sooner.

Borg don't worry me - PM does. GG is really taking the brunt of it - super susceptible. Only a couple spots on other plants, easy-peasy. It hasn't touched MM, the cross or Destroyer. Still all clear in veg and chuck tent, but Ive been hittin those with UV anyway.

Between that and baking soda leaf wipes, Ill think Ill get it licked. :thinking: Wonder what my saliva ph's at..?

Ewww...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
So GG got cut early and W. Diesel got yanked for its love affair with pm. H. Snow and Destroyer show no signs of pm now.

Put virgins of 2 M69s, a MM and another SLH x (BB x C99 F2) under the light. Got another 1/2 dozen ready to go in with another 1/2 doz right behind those. And Blackberry Kush x Chemmy Jones beans soaking.

Got 11-13 weeks before temps get too high and the plantry gets shut down for the summer. Seed tents gonna have to make me some flowers if im gonna push all these through by mid June.

And the seed tent is being emptied of M69 F2 mommas - gonna be 1000s of F3s :D

SLH x (BB x C99 F2) - Not as good as PHaze but purdy darn close.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Yaa it does Art. Big, thick donkey... Treatments were keeping pm off H. Snow. Now Im plucking leaves as it shows itself. The leaves are too toasted by baking soda wipes to treat anymore. So now Im plucking leaves as it shows itself. Doesn't matter, not going to produce much anyway... and she doesn't excite me. :dunno:

Destroyer on the other hand...

picture.php

All the buds below are golf balls - in size and density. Rock solid :D

Just trimmed M69 #6 so I can make some sift. Thought I saw a tiny bubble-backed beetle. Poked it with my clippers. It was an amber glob of goo. Pure plant extract!
Whaat? Keeper! Whaaat? Keeper! Holla!
For now at least.

2 BlkB x C. Jones in coco, with just 2 more barely cracking shell at 4 days.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
6 days in on the BlkBryK x Chmy J - 5 in coco and 2 duds.

Best buds from SLHBBC99

picture.php

Destroyer body shot. Branchless with lots of leaf damage. Missing a top 'cause she shot up 5" overnight and got fried.

picture.php

HSnow - Flushing her out so's I can kick her out.

picture.php

Plantry - M69, front - SLHBBC99, low in center - MM, rear

picture.php

2 more M69

picture.php

EDIT: New day, new issue. HSnow be poppin nanners. Yanked her the fuck out!

Buddler

Veteran
WG, Had to stop by to say hi good too see you still got some SLH crosses going me too bought some new SLH beans popped two so far nothing like the 09 seeds glad I got old crosses to work with take care .Bud

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Good to see you, Buddler! I might have too many!

Id like another good SLH too, but Im leary of exactly what you've encountered. My Vet buddy just popped 3. Ill be grabbing cuts of anything that looks familiar.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
So far all the M69s have sweetened in the odor department. But, they all have unique smells. 1 is sweet garbage, another is like fresh milled pine and a 3rd is sweet anise/black licorice with a hint of garbage. I haven't delved into the 4th yet.

H Snow ended up with hard nugs and a mentholated preschool paste scent and flavor. I wasn't one of the kids who ate the paste, so I cant say that I like it much. Letting it cure for a couple more weeks before I revisit it. I don't expect it to change to the caramelized onion its supposed to be.

EDIT: Just smoked some of the black licorice M69. Rrreallly looking forward to the virgin. Tasted like black licorice with a heady buzz. I had the feeling of being taller then shorter depending on if I was looking up or down. Then I found myself contemplating the characteristics of candlelight. Not sure how 1 led to the other.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Thick buds ya got there wild cant wait to see some new babies come up ...shutting down fer summer huh buckets gonna b pretty empty by August :biggrin:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran

Haha, ya! Like a sun-soaked dumpster filled with rotting fruit. A somehow intoxicating stench, even though... The kind of odor you probably shouldn't like, but do. Kind of like vehicle exhaust can sometimes be.

Hey there T bro! Only babies I have going now are Useful Blackberry Kush x Chemmy Jones. Everyone is always popping the Bodhi based Useful beans, so I went for something all together different. Im going to try to run them in the seed tent. Its 2x3x5 with 6 HO T5s and a 6" exhaust fan. Lights will run from 10 pm to 10 am.

For now, Im stuffing the plantry - trying to get 12 more girls harvested before the end of June. I don't like empty jars and hate buying weed.

Started sifting the M69 bud and Ive got the most sift that Ive ever had at 1 time - and Im only half way through it. I think Ill have over an oz by the time Im done. Oh, happy day!

Latest posts

Latest posts