What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stitches Previous Grow Pictures

C

crownedsparrow

man my cat tries to pull that shit all the time. whenever i bring the plant inside the cat gets this look in its eye and lurches closer to the plant.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I was actually thinking of starting some more seeds just in case these don't make it. It's funny I lost two seedlings I started as a test to a kitten I have been taking care of. Little **cker isn't allowed near my cab now. Watch out I may be shouting you another pm tomorrow. Later

FRizzo

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
LOL cats and pot= bad trouble!!!

If you have the space for the plants Frank: I would grow some more beans then :)
I know the plants that were not as bad will recover; just give them some time :)
Hey anytime man; you need some help I am right here :)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Vomiting hair balls is normal, but 2-3 times evryday is not that normal.. I don't know for sure, but were the plants on nutes while he ate them? maybe nutes made him bad ? or maybe he misses his plants lol... jk. & yes when they get upset at u, they pee in the house... mine used to pee in the house when i didn't gave them their fav food lol :muahaha: & their pee stinks soooo bad lol. Its true i won't let them near the plants but they get their share while i'm smokin sometimes lol, i blow them a toke or 2 in their face & they love it, but not more than that... i wouldn't want anything to happen to them :rasta: .

Does your cat eat normally while he has the vomiting prob? i'm not a vet but i don't know how even after u shaved him he's still vomiting :chin: ... hopefully he'll get better soon..

K

khaleel

Hey Stitch, I just read through your post. i wanted to say thanks again for the help with my sick plants... these are just a few of the buds (3 weeks from finish still) that want to thank you! :respect:

and the cat topic made me laugh. i've got two little guys from the pound. one loves to just sit and look at things. luckily i caught the older cat taking a nibble out of the lower fan leaves pretty early on, so their solo privelages in the closet were revoked immediately, but once i was working on LST and trimming in the veg room and not paying attention... i looked over after ten minutes of not looking to see an orange tail coming out of the bloom room. i shit myself and jumped over real quick, but he was just sitting there looking at everything. hadn't touched a leaf. just sitting there like a buddhist monk. haha good kitty.

anyway, nothin' but good vibes comin' your way, my friend. and fuk the po-lice! bastards. can't wait till you're growing again. remember karma works both ways... if you got screwed in the past, you've got a "get-over" coming your way in the future. here's one to ya. :joint:

Rastatrue

Nice to see you Stitch!

Nice to see you Stitch!

Hey Now, nice to see You man, Sorry about your troubles. I went though a similar law enforcement problem. They take your guano and your bongs, but I survived. Got ten more days of probation. It is a real bummer when your home is violated. Had a small outdoor harvest and built a nice cabinet while attending meetings about soberiety. Hopefully, things will be well dried when I'm free at last about Nov 10. Stay safe/ keep the faith man, "someday baby we won't have to worry our lives anymore." :rasta:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hey bear foot how ya doing? Np anytime bear foot :D
Unfortunately I won't be having any new pics for a bit.....

khaleel, good to see your plants have perked up man; I hope you very much enjoy the fruits of your labor :D it's all worth it!

Hey Now, nice to see You man, Sorry about your troubles. I went though a similar law enforcement problem. They take your guano and your bongs, but I survived. Got ten more days of probation. It is a real bummer when your home is violated. Had a small outdoor harvest and built a nice cabinet while attending meetings about soberiety. Hopefully, things will be well dried when I'm free at last about Nov 10. Stay safe/ keep the faith man, "someday baby we won't have to worry our lives anymore."

Oh shitz how did you get busted?

YUp, they say this country is free? pfft! Free is where they can't just come into your house with evidence!

Last edited:

Rastatrue

domestic trouble

domestic trouble

Hey now, more than ever I believe you got to live a peaceful life or you risk losing your harvest. I really did try to avoid trouble, but when they rattle your teeth you got to fight back. I won that battle but when they sober up they still might call the cops. I was arrested outside with my Beagle dog, a loyal brave animal that growled at the gun pointing officer. When looking for me they came in the house, directed by my own brother " look in the crawl space".
Needless to say, I spent 3/ days in solitary in our brand new local jail.
It real tough when you get popped at home . Cops had a great time cleaning out my space. I had 12 young plants so not much weight, it was the paraphanaila charge that was the worst. Lights, pots, dirt, guano, and bongs were my biggest problem.
If I did anything right it was not to freak out while in custody. It took some patience,prayer but it turned out alright. I explained my love of Jah Rastafari and my painful lower back as a defense. My attoney about shit his pants when this came out in court, but I plead guilty to reduced charges of Disorderlyness. My fines were suspended and the costs were managable. I been trying for 10 years to clean out that crawl space.. Cops were pretty good. They spent 4hrs up in my small room, they go though your whole life, not finding any drugs or guns helped. They laughed at my low tech grow, two month old Trainwreck/ Afghani looks pretty much like any other 2 month old seedling, so I let them laugh. After ten years of private growing without any problems I was laughing on the inside. Lost my bongs and my seeds. One does get sloppy and collect alot of stuff over the years.
Could have turned out alot worse so I Thank Jah everytime I can. :rasta: :spank:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Damn, dude that sucked; Cops are messy; they do it for fun and to be assholes I tell ya. They seem to think they get a paper that says they can go into your home; they seem to think they own it for that small time and they can do what ever the hell they want to and get away with it.

The cops around here are lazy; very lazy, they seen our storage and said hell no I am not going through that lolol. We just moved in 6 months before I was busted and we had not gone through things yet..... needless to say I did not make there job easier; I told them I had a box in there I kept my stash in LOL
Like dumb asses they went through it and found nothing.... oops sorry I forgot I did not have anymore there, I forgot I smoked it lol.

Yes, things can turn out worse; at least it did not for you and you got your fines lowered. How did you get them lowered anyways?

MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU BRO!!!

MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU BRO!!!

Hey Stitch,

I feel your pain bro and would love to help you fight the law!

Just like Tupac said, the real gangs are the Pigs, Feds, Govt, and anyone associated with them.

THANK YOU, for the great thread on sick plants, I am sure that I have read your thread and refered back to it atleast a dozen times. Trying to figure out what is wrong w/ my plants.

I am interested in your book also!

Keep on Keepin on!

Peace and Love,
DRKN_MNKY420

sophisto

Loose Lips Sink Ships. rest assured though because rat ****s get butt ****ed.. LOL

Yeh the po po has definitely made a bad name for itself hasnt it. The unfortunate thing is their ego's wont let them see what they are doing is wrong. Innocent until proven guilty??? Ok then why cant I sit on my couch and be questioned un cuffed???? Every day they are told they are doing a service to society..I blame the government more directly than the cops you only do what you think you can get away with and plus who hires these guys???
In any case Sorry to hear about your misfortune. To make you feel any better you do have alot to be greatful for. They coulda been straight up cops and locked your ass in jail and definitely took your kid.
Cherish what you have. The bud and everything else can be made or grown again once you get to Cali. Your freedom or rather conditional freedom is what is most important and you still got your boy.....
Happy moving bro and welcome to Cali, I love this place.

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
MNKY; thanks bro I agree with you they really are the true gangs!
Glad ya like the thread m8!

SOP; yes, that is exactly how I feel man; I can't grow another kid, I could always grow other plants. I have felt like this since day one. Even our attorney said he was surprised they did not get a case against us. He thinks because we followed code and everything was in a locked environment and fire extinquisher was in the room.

I am hoping to get there soon and when I do I will feel much more at ease.
Yes, my kid is my pride and joy of my life; even though I am raising a little hellion lol.

sophisto

Cool bro....I know the dissappintment of how they handled things could consume even the best of people....Glad you are greatful instead of hateful..... You are beating them without them even knowing it......

I have a 7 week old baby girl, so I feel your pain..................It's to bad that most cops dont use their head..It's like once they leave the barricks they get consumed by their own ego and want to arrest the world to brsg to their fellows about the arrest they got. They also unfortunately treat everyone like they have a 45 in their pocket and are ready to use it against them....." Get on the ground mother flucker"....."Dude easy I am just smoking a J"!!!!
I had a buddy running a dispensary in San Diego that said when they raided they broke down the door and were screaming get on the floor....After the incident he said to the guy "If you would have knocked I would have let you in, It's a buisness of healing I am running here not an illegal gun store"....I thought this was a nice way of telling the guy what a dildo he was....Also It represented what we want as a medical marijuana community.
Respect even though were not respected , Proffesionalism even though we as a community are not respected by higher officials, and courtesy even though we are not always treated courteously......This is the only way for us to send a positive message out about what we do....If we walk around talkin "****in pigs" they will never understand our cause because we dont understand theirs....we dont have to like everyone on the planet, but we do have to respect them even though we disagree with their lives as much as they disagree with ours.....Ultimately this attitude will potentially help others to accept our way of life, or at least tolerate it. Mentally enslaved masses will never fight something that embraces them.. The problem is our media further enlsaves them by talking about us like druglords... Let's show em were not by our actions and attitudes and they will see first hand that they have nothing to fear from us........

You handled yourself very well so this doesnt apply to you directly just a general statement for the community.............
any ways glad to hear your in good spirits, safe, and free........Cali has a home for ya...

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Dude I hear ya there; they seriously do let there ego's get in the way. When I was asleep when they came in on me; my kid was asleep in my room cause we had a late night and my kid was going through a little phase where he was afraid of the dark.
They came in pointed a gun at me with a maglight strapped to the barrel so I could not see the cop.

My kid tried to go after the cop; only to grab him and remove him from the room.
I also found out the pig that had that gun pointed at me.. he ****ing shot a state trooper that month only 3 weeks before I got busted.

Yup dude I wouldn not have been able to put it any better; cause when you look more mature and act like it; it speaks better for all us tokers. People see us as lazy, stupid and forgetfull peeps. Even though some is true, not all of us are like that.

I say ****ing pigs; but I use it more as a sarcasam than anything else; like to add more phun to the story line lol.

I know I will be totally at home in Cali; I love to be around the plant and helping out others I have made it my priority for years; I have never been consumed by a hobby except for video games and I am a total game freak.

I did take a leave of absence for a while to help find my boyfriend's birthmom- thank the lord I found her and I was able to come back here and spend more time here. I really missed hanging out here all the time.
Overgrow was my home though..... was the first place I learned and I am sure a lot of peeps miss it.

Cause when it went down it took a lot of stuff with it; friendships and easy accessibility to the growfaqs and the biggest was the community.

So how long ya been growing sop?

sophisto

Been growing for a small piece of time..... Overgrow will be missed by many and almost certainly forever...If it lives in your heart it is not gone ......You have contributed much to IC as I can see, and I am thankful for the knowledge you attained at OG..

Gun in the face is an unfamiliar feeling huh???? Little threatening. Damn I am sorry to hear that happened to you and in front of your kid......They could have been way more proffessional and more sympathetic to what a child might think. ......So sorry.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Oh ya, that was why I was kinda sour about the whole thing; just did not fit well in my mouth after that happend lol.
I was more angry than anything else after that threw that warrant on me.
Oh yes, OG will forever live in my heart and I will try to pass on that knowledge as long as I am able to see :)

THat was the first time ever in my life I had a gun pointed at me; what if I was a freak and was physco and when I awoke tryed to take the gun out of his hand; he had the damn barrel 2 in away from my nose I could have easily grabbed that barrel moved my head away and pulled the barrel of the gun up in the air and decked him in the nuts or face or some shit like that. I would never of did that; but I am just using that as a senario..... he was not very bright; espeically when I Was asleep what If I did not hear them yell out POLICE search WARRANT; what if I thought they were some one trying to break in and kill me rob the house.....
WHat was even more ****ed up they took my kid who was 7 at the time and asked him if he knew about my grow!!!!!!
I was like un real; I go you are not taking my kid out of my sight; I go no where on that warrant does it list him so you do not ask him shit; do not even talk to him.
So they asked him if they knew about my grow and James looked at me I go tell him what you know James; so he started to tell the cop about his balloons LOL
SO funny; so then they threated me with DCF saying they were going to call them personally and shit.....

Then they tried to tell my mom that I told them that she knew about my grow; I got pissed stood up and go I DID NOT SAY THAT; my mom knew they were lying; so the pig takes me outside cause I would not shut up and slams me on the ROck and when I came home 3 days later I had bruses where they roughed me up. So even though the entire time I was very very coperative they still roughed me up and pointed a gun in my face.
The only time I spoke out was when they tried to tell a lie to my mom; that pissed me off; I did not tell them anything else that they would not have access too; I even protected my buddies who knew about it; they threated me up and down if I Did not give them up; would not do it. told them I learned to grow from my brother who passed away a month ago; a month before I got busted that is..... I did not have to tell them where the grow was they already knew; but they wanted to know where other things were

So they could not do nothing about my brother.
So it was a huge mess let me tell ya.....

sophisto

Whoah!!!!! What a bunch of ignorance......You should get a lawyer and see if you have a case???? Sounds like unannounced search, It is not leagal to enter a home unannounced for just the same reasons you said above. What if you though it was a burglar now theres a dead officer, accidental but they didnt announce themselves....

You were in bed unarmed no grounds for having pulled a gun in your face either, announced or unannounced.....Get a lawyer........

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was raided around X-mas last year, and all they did was systematically destroy my house. Found very little, destroyed oh, about $1,500.00 worth of equipment. No charges were ever filed. Our country has the most corupt government on the face of the planet. I believe they are all free-masons.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Oh I did get a lawyer that is another LONG story......

Oh god mdan, they ****ing destroyed my house too; they broke my camcorder cause they slammed it down on my dresser and roughed up half the shit in my house.
I totaly believe it too; they busted up so much stuff. I would of gotten an attorney and sued them; cause they are being sued right now for destroying my property without a court order and they are being sued for restituion for withholding stuff that was not being used for evidence that I needed for work.

Also the stuff they broke during the raid...

how did you get busted anyways?

jujubebe420

SHITTY Business, i sure hope that shit dont happen to me.
Sorry for your loses and thanks for the help with my plants, good luck on your book looking forward to reading it.

Latest posts

Latest posts