What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stitches Previous Grow Pictures

jyme

well i found the book at books a million.it was written by jc stitch. and i was surfing threw icmag and seen your,the complete guide to sick plants, and in the book there is a pickposted by your screen name from icmag plus most the pics in your thread are the same in the book. call me crazy i pay alot of attention to close detail somthing ive grown to do when dealing with plants. any way your book has saved my garden afew times so keep up the good work.and if you ever need new pics of sick plants let me know what your looking for and i will try and help sorrry about your situation with the leo, one day we will be able to grow freely

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
lool damn it sure seems like you got details down :) Thanks for the offer, I will keep that in mind; right now I do not need anything.

I sure hope so, with the change in office states are getting med bills on the ballot left and right!

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that book saves my ass all the time. thanks again old friend. hope all is well, nothing but love peace and smoke.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Heya FT!!!! How are you my good friend! How is the holidays treating ya?
I love the holidays, I am a huge family person and we all get together and have a blast.
I am going on vacation in a few days to see relatives.

I am glad it works out for ya FT, Sending big hugs your way!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Yup, everyone it seems like has there small part in trying to get things changed and we all are fighting on the same front against the goverment.

It's like the civil war all over again!

B

bucketbot

Gorgeous pics!
And it really sucks what happened with your local guestapo officers... ho well they're just doing their jobs to protect the community right?(i'm sick of all the kids shooting THC up their veins and just fading out! it has to stop...) . ;)

more seriously it must be hard not to get bitter ....the only thing you can hold onto is a pure heart i guess...

Cheers!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Stitch,

Just found this thread, went through the pictures :) looks great gal!
Thanks for sharing the book with us :) keep up the great work

cheers,
red.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the question is when are we gonna see some new grow pictures you? hope things are getting back to normal whatever that is. nothing but love, peace and smoke.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Bump! Wanna give a shout out to peeps, I will be growing again here realllll soon! I also wanted to say hello been gone for a long time... miss you all, since there are so many of you please tell everyone else I know I said hello and missed all you guys :D

Hugh Midity

Veteran
don't know you but I certainly know who you are, the guy that taught me how to read my plants. welcome back and good to see you posting. your guide to sick plants helped me learn what I was doing when I was a noob and I thank you sincerely.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hehe great to know man! Thats what we all are here for! Actually im a girl but its ok u can stikk call me dude. :D

fishwater

Glad you are ok

Glad you are ok

We dont know each other, but I used your sticky from here to take care of some plants and learn a whole shitload about growing.. Bought your book too!!
Hope things are well.