What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stitches Previous Grow Pictures

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hey guys, thanks would really appreciate it truely!

It's not out yet, will be very soon though!
You can buy it any store online and at any book store that sells cannabis related material, barnes and nobles and amazon.com and others will be carrying it.

I am going to make a thread letting everyone know about the completion of it when it gets around the time it's going to hit the shelves.

B

Brother_Monk

Got my cash in hand darlin'. I'mma get a copy too!

Wish you and yours well.....

:ying:

1G12

Hi Stitch

Just read through this whole thread. Quite the story you have & I'm so sorry about all the shit you went through. I'm certainly going to have to check out your book when it becomes available....your helpful posts in the sick plants are just great & always spot on!!
Just one thing.......through this whole thread folks keep refering to you as "man or dude" and such.....Perhaps you should make some sort of an announcement about that.....roflmfao...
Good luck to you sweetie!!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for the props 1G and I hope you will enjoy the book :)

lol, ya I normally do tell peeps I am female; but a lot of times i don't want the person to feel embarrassed or something so I just let them call me dude lol
It don't bother me one but being called that; just over the years I have seen more people be bashful about getting called out that I tend to not tell out in public, but rather a PM to let them know so they don't get embarrassed about it :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut it Do Stitch? That sucks what da piggies did to ya, lately ive seen more crooked cops than good ones. Their finally starting to show a little more respect to medical patients in Northern Cali though(aint got caught up in socal...), I've had more than a few run ins with um and they gave me back my herbals everytime(cept once in 2005, dropped charges though) :headbange . If u come this way U still gotta be careful who u talk to, home invasions is a mothafucka, thats why I keep a Big ol killer rot/pit mix in my house of operation, people know theyde haveta shoot if they were ta break in. :muahaha: Yeah you should pack your bags and come ta Cali though, Getchou a card and start workin on the update of ya book :D . If I had uh good camera U could use my pics anyday, u dun helped me with ya posts more than once. -ONE LUV-
P.S. wut type uh videogames yall be play'n, u ever wanna get stomped in Madden08/NBA2K8/CoD4 online get at me-GET MO

P.S.S. If u ever break up with ya boyfriend let me know! just kiddin.....no serioulsy though, heh heh....

Last edited:

excalibud7

much respect for the knowledge you have...but what was the total grams on that monster in the first set of pics

MynameStitch said:
I am going to make a thread letting everyone know about the completion of it when it gets around the time it's going to hit the shelves.

Please do! Hopefully the ICmag admins will help you make a splash when you celebrate its release. :jump:

Looking forward to it.. :joint:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Excel, I got around 5 oz from her with a 400 watter, it was my first grow and did not know much about it. Let alone had no idea the plant would get that damn big, so having just a 400 watter with over a 6 foot tall plant and growing in a phone booth style grow closet was a lot to handle for me...... the grow room was hidden, we used negative air pressure to suck the door inplace and the only way you would know it was there was the vent tubing to lead out of the grow......

Ya,. I will most definatly talk to them about it when the time comes hempy :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any of my plants i can make sick to get a copy of ya book ?...lol

ohw and any item in that book on the hemp virus? (Tabacco Mozaik Virus)..i believe its out there and its getting more and more frequent ...but not all the syptoms are known and obvious.. so it just a thought on my part

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Ya, I got that added to the book with pictures I agree it is being more and more common

Well, if you grow hydro I need pictures of alge growth :)
Or if you can feed your plants lots of phosphorus to make them show zinc deficiency! lol
I need a picture of zinc is the last one I need......

shopvac

heya stichy.....how goes it? Long long time no chat. You did get your stuff in the book finally? Thats great :)

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
hello stich,big fan of your kindness to others..
just wanting to know if there is any update on your book?
thanks..

Wow, sorry to read about the bust. I have read alot of your posts and you seem to be knowledgeable and kind. I also noticed you said you grew out some blueberry...I am starting a BB grow and I just created a thread in the indoor soil forum. Maybe you could pop in every once in a while and make sure I don't f**k it up ;)
:joint:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hey guys, just letting you peeps now the book is out for pre-sale, google marijuana garden saver and you will find it easily.

Blueberry was soooooo damn picky man if you want to try to grow it out very nicely.....

mtbb333

Sick??

Sick??

Hi.....

Here are some pics of my outdoor grow. Native soil, quite clay like. augmented with peat moss and triple mix. The plants are easyryder, endless sky and an unknown clone. The soil has been covered with cedar mulch. I thought the problem might be bugs but now I'm thinking ph problems, perhaps calcium deficiency given some of your excellent pictures of plant problems. I'm sorry for any lack of information. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for this

Attachments

• Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 17

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hey there MTBB, I know this is late, but you need to get the bug control first, because bugs carry dieases to the plant all thne time, then wait to see if recovery takes placeand then if not go to the next step in finding out what it may be, as of now get some neem oil to spray on your plants

Copper, I hear ya; it's extremely hard for me to get used to someone and consider them my :friend:

jyme

i own the book its great befor i found this site thats all i had and all i needed lol for sick plants i have the grow bible to but your book is really helpful mad props to j c stitch any way what i have on my mind is the many difernt types of nut burn and how the can mimic difernt deficencys it took me a week to pinpoint a (p) deficency once the poor thing looked like a nitrogen overdose even had the eagele claw going on tips looked burnt over night the stems turned red on the fanleafs then two of the lowest leafs turned soft yellow and felt silky limp so i knew what it was
ok im rambleing its a good book i recomend it

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Thank you for the kind comments Jyme, how did you find out about icmag? How did you know I was JC Stitch.....? and about the book,....

Latest posts

Latest posts