What's new

Stinky cheese x nl

Solidopc

Nice, looks sweet. Some crazy ladders of calyxs going on, and great macros. Thats defo the same cutting i have now, its from the same person. How long did you take that 1?

C

cheesey

Yeah I have some nice shots in my thread of the psycho sd. Massive yielder. Second biggest in the tent that run at just under 5oz.

herb nice pics but will the psycho diesel look like that when some1 else grows it as u said you used topshooter and that made all the plants you did foxtail like crazy .Take the kq pics in your thread they dont look nothing like kq due to the over sized foxtails

Was a male used in the cross or is it an s1?

Peace

no it was a hermie what polenated a psychosis . (nun cc or #na cut) cant remember what breeder made the hermie sd seed.
1 of llps mates found some seeds in a psychosis bud and grew them out and found this keeper .

Last edited:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
herb nice pics but will the psycho diesel look like that when some1 else grows it as u said you used topshooter and that made all the plants you did foxtail like crazy .Take the kq pics in your thread they dont look nothing like kq due to the over sized foxtails

no it was a hermie what polenated a psychosis . (nun cc or #na cut) cant remember what breeder made the hermie sd seed.
1 of llps mates found some seeds in a psychosis bud and grew them out and found this keeper .

Sounds like someone got lucky there looking forward to seeing more of the psycho d

peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheers cheesy, I would be surprised if anyone else's grow looked just the same as it's not just top shooter which is a variable. But seeing as folk asked for some shots, I provided. I wasn't aware there was a nutrient stipulation to said requested shots.

Ts does cause exaggerated foxtail, but the main prob with that first kq was light intensity / radial heat and over stripping. My subsequent runs have been lovely, but this next will be my last with her. Not my cup of tea.

Sorry, back to topic.

e4ian

Psychosis is stronger , yields more , tastes better but stinks just as much as cheese if not more , the only downside is you build a tolerance quick when smoking it regular

Edgey

yea know what your sayin' m8.i find that with loads of weed though.
lots of times its one big f*****g BLUR to me lol :laughing:

E

edgey

yea know what your sayin' m8.i find that with loads of weed though.
lots of times its one big f*****g BLUR to me lol :laughing:

always handy to have a few strains around to have a change every now and then m8

haha life is a blur :laughing:

did some1 talk about psycosis!, im in! psycosis is one of those strains i ponder about dayly, lol. its got a greasy taste that i often think is remanisant of ssh but its not. i also get a lemony hint sometimes,

short answer is i dont have a clue what its crossed with and i dont think ill ever find out, all i know is its the best god dam weed i ever smoked. id shag it if i could find a hole.

hey edgey bro you should try that 8 week ssh cut its deffo got somthing in it that could be in psycosis. i get the odd whiff and taste. dunno if it is or not though.

lovelightpower told me once that it wasnt white rhino or white widow, that made it, even he wasnt sure, he promised me he would ask the breeder but never did lol, good ol llp hey? ledgend.

i could talk about the provinonce of psyco all day every day lol. especially with you guys.

e4ian

hi exo warrior. I think psychosis is better crossed.doesnt have much flavour imo but YEAH has the power.this is why i'll be keeping it. for breeding purposes.

HIHO e. :wave::)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Bloody hell... Just moved my cheese and nelly mom about for a clean up below, and wow! Does Nelly smell!! Pong'd like it was in week 7 bloom, straight cheese funk! I'll have to be on top of my smell filtration game with her man :joint:

ky man having the psyco d cut roll it large, i wish i was rocking that cut again,i think i may prefer it to psycosis but maybe thats because i dont have it anymore, i dunno. deffo one of my fav strains, for sure im glad she is still out there.:comfort:

not at all bro, its got a lemony skunky greasy kind of flavour, the psy d has a diesel edge mixed in. proper high grade, and you will do well to find a stronger smoke.

C

cheesey

pics guys, we need pics.

did you say psychosis photos ??

6 plant lst run to waste with a topspin 12 100cm sq budbox 400watt
total dry yeild just over 17oz . This was my first big set up .As i used to grow in a built in cubboard in my wall .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
C

cheesey

not at all bro, its got a lemony skunky greasy kind of flavour, the psy d has a diesel edge mixed in. proper high grade, and you will do well to find a stronger smoke.

not sure about the lemon flavour but it sure is skunky little borring after a cpl of month smoking it every day ( wake n baked for a whole week having 4 or 5 power naps per day lol )but as you say not much will top it, pure high grade .