What's new

Stinky cheese x nl

pukka pics as always cheesey man that looks dank, i think i prefer psyco d to psycosis its far more hard hitting and you get little tolerance buildup, i do get a whiff of citrus from psycosis and nobody else ever agrees lol, maybe my nose is fucked.

ive got a psycoberry 6 weeks into flower atm, ive never grown it b4 only smoked it in small amounts and not grown at its best, im hoping its stronger than psycosis, from what you guys say its better when crossed so fingers crossed, lol.

what a pukka strain i think we all have to agree its one of the better uk cuts going about, and the psycocindy phenos look divine.

so some of you guys have worked with psycosis you must of got some idea of its heratige with the offspring it produced, any serious contenders for its provinounce????? or will it forever be unknown. would trying to reverse it give a better idea of whats in it??? im nt to clued up on these matters as youcan proberly tell.

C

cheesey

pukka pics as always cheesey man that looks dank, i think i prefer psyco d to psycosis its far more hard hitting and you get little tolerance buildup, i do get a whiff of citrus from psycosis and nobody else ever agrees lol, maybe my nose is fucked.

ive got a psycoberry 6 weeks into flower atm, ive never grown it b4 only smoked it in small amounts and not grown at its best, im hoping its stronger than psycosis, from what you guys say its better when crossed so fingers crossed, lol.

what a pukka strain i think we all have to agree its one of the better uk cuts going about, and the psycocindy phenos look divine.

so some of you guys have worked with psycosis you must of got some idea of its heratige with the offspring it produced, any serious contenders for its provinounce????? or will it forever be unknown. would trying to reverse it give a better idea of whats in it??? im nt to clued up on these matters as youcan proberly tell.

yes i find that to with psychosis you do get a tolerance build up after a while still a hard hitting smoke tho . I also find the psychoberry has a better taste im looking forward to trying the psychoD just hope i can stop the pain killers im on and start smoking again its going to be like my first time again its been over 8 months now lol .
I think psychosis is just a old skunk#1(maybe a cross not sure ) just like cheese and blues back in the day sensi seeds had some great P1 stock great shame they lost them and have out workers making there seeds now .
Egdey tryed to s1 the psycho but failed but it was his 1st time making cs i bet if he tryed again we would have s1 psycho seeds in 3 months time .
When ive got the room i want to hit the psycho with the dutch ssh cut i think that would be a winner for sure super silver psycho haze . Ive got loads planed for next year just hope i can find the space to do it .
Egdeys psychocindys were bangging the psycho dom i had was great looked alot like psycho tasted like psycho but had that c99 sweetness was strong stuff and rock hard buds and a real good yeild . I want t pop more pc seeds sometime . Glade egdey has them for sale now too ,shame ic mag kept saying they will stock them on ic but neva got back to him there lost the seeds would of gone out seedbays door in days ...

E

edgey

Stinky cheese x nl

yes i find that to with psychosis you do get a tolerance build up after a while still a hard hitting smoke tho . I also find the psychoberry has a better taste im looking forward to trying the psychoD just hope i can stop the pain killers im on and start smoking again its going to be like my first time again its been over 8 months now lol .
I think psychosis is just a old skunk#1(maybe a cross not sure ) just like cheese and blues back in the day sensi seeds had some great P1 stock great shame they lost them and have out workers making there seeds now .
Egdey tryed to s1 the psycho but failed but it was his 1st time making cs i bet if he tryed again we would have s1 psycho seeds in 3 months time .
When ive got the room i want to hit the psycho with the dutch ssh cut i think that would be a winner for sure super silver psycho haze . Ive got loads planed for next year just hope i can find the space to do it .
Egdeys psychocindys were bangging the psycho dom i had was great looked alot like psycho tasted like psycho but had that c99 sweetness was strong stuff and rock hard buds and a real good yeild . I want t pop more pc seeds sometime . Glade egdey has them for sale now too ,shame ic mag kept saying they will stock them on ic but neva got back to him there lost the seeds would of gone out seedbays door in days ...

Looking forward to smoking this psycho D myself mate think mine should be ready around the 15th

E

edgey

Stinky cheese x nl

yea wow those buds are massive nc1.I can see why people would stick with the psycosis and nothing else...
how does the yield of the psychoberry & psychodiesel compare?

:dance013:

The pb always yields a bit less for me but worth it for the extra bit of taste :)

e4ian

talkin' of cooloidal silver thats what im on at the moment.a week last tuesday [takes a long time btw.zzz] i started making it [thx to phenomenals guide].day/night 9 and im at 58ppm. my first time making and using too.
in his guide he talks of at least 30ppm strenth,and im sure you[edgey] told me you went to 68! which is more than twice so suprising it didnt give pollen.Im using a cxnl thats been in flower [using modified c/b box lol] for 3 weeks this saturday i DID plan to wait till the ppm goes to a cool hundred,but i dunno takes AGES to make, maybe 80.
ace name to psychosis you can make some great names up... i already have PSYCO-BREATH !! :):ying:

ohhh. [re pics] why's the water murky? is the answer oxidents?

E

edgey

talkin' of cooloidal silver thats what im on at the moment.a week last tuesday [takes a long time btw.zzz] i started making it [thx to phenomenals guide].day/night 9 and im at 58ppm. my first time making and using too.
in his guide he talks of at least 30ppm strenth,and im sure you[edgey] told me you went to 68! which is more than twice so suprising it didnt give pollen.I have a cxnl thats been in flower [using modified c/b box lol] for 3 weeks this saturday i DID plan to wait till the ppm goes to a cool hundred,but i dunno takes AGES to make, maybe 80.
ace name to psychosis you can make some great names up... i already have PSYCO-BREATH !! :):ying:

mine gave pollen m8 , turned my BG c99 fully male , not a bud in site :)

the water gets murky because of the blacening on the silver , take the siver out of the water every hour or so and give it a wipe , the water will be less murky but doesn't really make a difference

C

cheesey

in his guide he talks of at least 30ppm strenth,and im sure you[edgey] told me you went to 68! which is more than twice so suprising it didnt give pollen.Im using a cxnl thats been in flower [using modified c/b box lol] for 3 weeks this saturday i DID plan to wait till the ppm goes to a cool hundred,but i dunno takes AGES to make, maybe 80.

what type of tds pen are you useing for the ppm.

e4ian

yea dude im using a [re-calibrate every time] blue tds meter i got from ebay [NOT FROM JAPAN tho' lol LOL].
and 342ppm calibration liquid.
pity you cant use the blu-lab truncheon.wouldnt matter anyway mine has developed a fault ,it stuck at 32 [3.2 ec,lol] at the arse end of my last grow .now it wont work at all. i bought it [2nd hand] early 2007,so its probably past the guarantee,i dont have a reciept anyway.. maybe i should send it them...

pc's moving really slow psssssssss.

e4ian

no. its probably a budget one.there was no flash ones avaliable ,i think. IM hoping it'll be ok for one time at least then i can judge how long to leave it to get to the desired number in the future.

whats this hana 1 ? & how much? :)

C

cheesey

no. its probably a budget one.there was no flash ones avaliable ,i think. IM hoping it'll be ok for one time at least then i can judge how long to leave it to get to the desired number.

whats this hana 1 ? & how much? :)

when i s2ed the nmk i did 72h brewed with (1) 9v bat.
turned it 100% male for the first 3 weeks .

e4ian

awesome.phenomenal mentions in his guide he's seen a plant convert in 9 days!
i suppose that depends much on the plant.dont know how he gets 12/24hrs to make tho.

e. :dance013:
under a tenner ???sry wobbly.BUT i wasnt shakin':)..