What's new

Stinky cheese x nl

E

edgey

awesome.phenomenal mentions in his guide he's seen a plant convert in 9 days!
i suppose that depends much on the plant.dont know how he gets 12/24hrs to make tho.

e. :dance013:
under a tenner ???sry wobbly,but i wasnt shakin':)..

did you use a battery or power convertor , speed of it depends on what you use :)

9v battery
9v charger
12v charger

or my preference 18v drill charger :)

e4ian

'Post a link to the quide mate

peace:tiphat:'

lol last 2 pages are the most informative but your DEFFO should read the rest first.

im gonna order some food ONLINE lol, back ltr. dont call me fat bast**d. i have no car :).

e4ian

yea edgy mate 12v power adapter. like i say surprised he says 12/24hrs[using 9v,12v] to make .. he must of been wasted i think..

what v did you use and how long did you leave it for mann?

E

edgey

4 days with a 12v first time and 4 days with an 18v second time

12v = 54ppm
18v - 69ppm

e4ian

mine gave pollen m8 , turned my BG c99 fully male , not a bud in site :)

the water gets murky because of the blacening on the silver , take the siver out of the water every hour or so and give it a wipe , the water will be less murky but doesn't really make a difference

what did the psychosis do edgey did it produce unviable pollen?

ohh yea ,thx for advice m8

like i say im suprised theres any murk being 999 silver. means nearly pure right?

e4ian

yea using a more powerfull adapter/charger's a good idea.my cordless hedgetrimmers 25v i think .. but i need that. :)
i bet a good idea is to sieve the water when done. there seems to be some lumps of silver.

e4ian

roll it large thinks im good to go.[what do you think?]
or should i wait t'ill i get around 70-80?

E

edgey

Stinky cheese x nl

yea using a more powerfull adapter/charger's a good idea.my cordless hedgetrimmers 25v i think .. but i need that. :)
i bet a good idea to sieve the water when done to. there seems to be some lumps of silver.

If you stir it the lumps will disappear m8 , the psychosis gave balls but no pollen :)

e4ian

mornin'. at 6am this morning it was at 64ppm.ive also made up the 20v power supply i found so ill connect that shortly then finish and hopefully start spraying on monday.
I was thinking maybe spray 3-4 times a day?

all this was a few hours ago.my dodgy connection's only up now.

e.

E

edgey

Stinky cheese x nl

mornin'. at 6am this morning it was at 64ppm.ive also made up the 20v power supply i found so ill connect that shortly then finish and hopefully start spraying on monday.
I was thinking maybe spray 3-4 times a day?

all this was a few hours ago.my dodgy connection's only up now.

e.

3-4 times a day 2 weeks before flower and then for the first 2 weeks of flower should do the trick m8 :)

e4ian

taa bud.:).oops tho', gonna be a bit different for me. im already 3 wks into flower tomorrow..
i believed it was cs combined with an extended flower period that caused it to produce.not the cs alone..
looks like thats not the case.i hope theres still success?

e. :dance013:

E

edgey

Stinky cheese x nl

Don't know if you need to do it for that long but seems to work for me :D

e4ian

cheers edgy. its a brilliant idea!. i never thought.. When you flip your lights your causing A stress aint ya.:D:). NC1 mann,im doing it like that next time. Ive just followed phenomenal's guide.[doesnt mention spraying can be successfully applied around light flip time]

e. :)

e4ian

?

?

HI mate. seems odd this.Yesterday i replaced the 12v with 20v and then several hours later did a ppm check and found the total opposite of what i expected to see. .it had GONE DOWN to 48PPM!!! huh!

The only difference there was [but obviously vital] was that with the 12v [i didn't know the polarity of each power supply terminal btw] I noticed one piece of silver was dissolving at a lot faster rate.
With the 20v i noticed that the LESS dissolved piece was now DISSOLVING FASTER ,so i swapped them over to the other terminal last night and STILL its at 48ppm this morning?

e.

Latest posts

Latest posts