What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still lurking

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
You know I am unlucky in life at just about everything but I think that is just fine because I seem to have blessings from on high when it comes to growing because this shit is dank and I have honestly not been trying very hard at all. That shit is changing and I do not wish to call down any wrath because this pastime can be gravy or a nightmare and I like gravy.

Anyway can you tell I have been drinking? HAPPY BIRTHDAYISH!!!

On to the pics, I have been giving an overabundance of love to the GSC but the Plush Berry is looking mighty fine and MM likes it so here are the best two I could get.

I cannot wait to smoke this motherfucker.

picture.php

picture.php

My room stinks in the best way possible.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
First I like ur plan for adjusting ur veg so ur flower room is always flowering something.

Now when u say racks do u mean screens like IC does, or do u mean vertical racks that have shelves for each level of plants?

And do u mean that ur ceiling height tapers from 7.5' to 6.5'?

Word! Getting a solid perpetual plan going is paramount to success.

I meant racks like our mentor Ichabod is pimping.

Sorry, top to bottom I am referencing the image in the post. The ceilings are standard 10'. The room is 6.5' wide at the top of the pic and 7.5 wide at the bottom of the pic. I forget I am dealing with stoners. :)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If it was me I would shrink the flower down to five feet wide. That is what I am running now. I can get five or six plants into it that pull on average 12-14 per. If you did that for a ten week cycle that is 6-7 per week.

Miraculous Meds

You know I am unlucky in life at just about everything but I think that is just fine because I seem to have blessings from on high when it comes to growing because this shit is dank and I have honestly not been trying very hard at all. That shit is changing and I do not wish to call down any wrath because this pastime can be gravy or a nightmare and I like gravy.

Anyway can you tell I have been drinking? HAPPY BIRTHDAYISH!!!

On to the pics, I have been giving an overabundance of love to the GSC but the Plush Berry is looking mighty fine and MM likes it so here are the best two I could get.

I cannot wait to smoke this motherfucker.

View Image

View Image

My room stinks in the best way possible.

Looking delicious in there, u r gonna love that flavor! I liked her at 55ish days versus taking her to 65. How far along are u? And those are screens that ic rocks, just so we are all on the same page and its easy to understand eachother. as u can tell im kind of slow, I was looking at ur pics of the room design and couldn't figure the width thing out lol... I blame overmedification, my story n stickin to it. .lol

Miraculous Meds

Is it ur b'day, happy birthday if so! or r u just drunk. lol Are u a guy or chick, I assumed guy but that avatar always makes me think woman?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Looking delicious in there, u r gonna love that flavor! I liked her at 55ish days versus taking her to 65. How far along are u? And those are screens that ic rocks, just so we are all on the same page and its easy to understand eachother. as u can tell im kind of slow, I was looking at ur pics of the room design and couldn't figure the width thing out lol... I blame overmedification, my story n stickin to it. .lol

I am at 46 days today but because I will be at a friends cabin the weekend of Nov. 15th I will be chopping on the 14th so everything will be going a full 70 days.

Is it ur b'day, happy birthday if so! or r u just drunk. lol Are u a guy or chick, I assumed guy but that avatar always makes me think woman?

I am a dude and it was my birthday celebration, been too damn busy.

I think he had another avatar once that was a gamask.

Anyway if it your birthday happy birthday.

I have had quite a few avatars but I don't think I ever used a gasmask but I could be wrong :)

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
no he was saying gay mask. jk lol...

Happy birthday fella!!

Ur growing urself some nice birthday presents!

Ohhhhhhh, gay mask, could be, I do some weird shit :)

hi maj,
nice work in there.
i´ll be watching, best vibes!

Thanks man, I hope to impress.

I love that last picture you posted. That's a really cool angle and photo man.

Thank you very much, as they say the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while, which is a folksy way of saying that I am a terrible photographer but I take enough pictures and one or two are ok.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
We are at eight weeks now and just adding straight water for the next two weeks. It is amazing how heavy the GSC branches are. Those buds must have some super dense dark matter in their core.

I chopped about 3/4 of an ounce off of each plant at 55 days so I can compare it to the 70 days the rest of it will go. The video below was shot right before I removed some branches on day 55.

[YOUTUBEIF]rVsNKD3AipM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Miraculous Meds

Are u watering with water only or reducing ppm, cause in coco I don't like using just water. It messes up the cec and they seem to hold on to there nutes and u just get yellowing from deficiency due to lock out, instead of nute reduction. So keeping ph right and reducing nutes is how I flush.

I know others use just water but those are my observations on doing it both ways.

Miraculous Meds

I run 1.0 to 1.2ec all the way thru and have harvested many times this way and I think the smoke is excellent. Could u imagine the ec of a outdoor crop if u took the soil from the end of the year and checked it. im quite sure it would be higher than 1.0 ec. I think the low feed all thru its life without ever overfeeding is the key, and coco is great for this.

But I usually just add water back to the reservoir starting at 1.2 topping up with ro, for the last week or two till harvest. Sometimes the ec is all the way down to .2ec by the time of chop.

the only time I experience harsh burning is when there is a problem in the grow where nutrients get locked out and bound in the medium, then the plant might get an overload of a particular nutrient.

Overfeeding the plant is where flushing has come into play, especially in soil where u cant just dump a bunch of water in or water to runoff because it would drown the roots.

Don't ever overfeed and u don't have to flush at the end because u haven't given the plant a excess to get rid of.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
That seems a bit hot to me since I only feed around 1.4 but I am trying flushing with a .5 ec.

I found a few nanners on the Plush Berry last night so I chopped them down.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I am slowly getting my bloom room setup for another round. I am making a few small changes before I rebuild it after this next round is done.

I pulled decently for how overgrown it was, I thought I would end up with a lot more larf than I did. Ended up with 20 oz of Headband, 9 oz of GSC and 7 oz of Plush Berry.

I will using Marlo's WoW method on this next round. It will be all or almost all GSC.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I am slowly getting my bloom room setup for another round. I am making a few small changes before I rebuild it after this next round is done.

I pulled decently for how overgrown it was, I thought I would end up with a lot more larf than I did. Ended up with 20 oz of Headband, 9 oz of GSC and 7 oz of Plush Berry.

I will using Marlo's WoW method on this next round. It will be all or almost all GSC.
Definitely in for this one, let's see some construction pics. Nice pull, any dry shots?:tiphat: