What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still lurking

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
New video is up. We are at four and a half weeks on these. I switched back to using my older Canon camera because I think the videos look better.

[YOUTUBEIF]y4rOFw25egA[/YOUTUBEIF]

d3cryption

Veteran
I was searching "blumats cannabis" earlier and stumble across you vids..... as soon as i seen the vert lights, first thing i thought was.. "Someone from icmag" lol...

Nice. keep it up.... 2 things you rarely see on youtube; growers rocking blumats, and vert setups...

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
New video is up and I am very happy with how my cookies are bulking up, I thought they were going to be very low yield but things are looking up. These lovely ladies are at six weeks today. I shot the three strains separately, first is the Plush Berry then the cookies and then the massive Headband.

[youtubeif]JUintDxT2aY[/youtubeif]

Here are some pics of the cookies.

picture.php

picture.php

Without the flash
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

Great stuff growing there!

I really enjoy smoking that plushberry. Its a medium strength euphoric high, with a great aroma and flavor that u just want to keep smoking. Ive got some 6 month cured plush and its my favorite jar. Ive taken mine from early 50's to 65 days. I like it best around 55.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Great stuff growing there!

I really enjoy smoking that plushberry. Its a medium strength euphoric high, with a great aroma and flavor that u just want to keep smoking. Ive got some 6 month cured plush and its my favorite jar. Ive taken mine from early 50's to 65 days. I like it best around 55.

That is great to hear, I have not grown or smoked any of these strains so I love any of them getting a vote of confidence. It does not come through in the video but the PB is super frosty. I am really looking forward to smoking it now.

Never cared much for it, but looks like ya got yourself some good cookies there maj :respect:

Thanks man. There seems to be a lot of hype around it and if I don't like how it smokes I won't run it again. The cuts I got were almost free so I figured it was worth checking out.

That looks sticky as hell. Nice.

It is, thank you sir.

d3cryption

Veteran
love.... before you updated this thread, i had already watched it...
you pop up in my news feed ;)

it would be nice if you didn't play music, and talked instead.... You're the only vert grower on youtube..... represent for us all!!!

Mister_D

Veteran
Thanks man. There seems to be a lot of hype around it and if I don't like how it smokes I won't run it again. The cuts I got were almost free so I figured it was worth checking out.

Meh, lots of people think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just isn't my cup of tea is all. Good strong, tasty smoke and everything, I just don't care for the effect much. Don't let me discourage you though, might find she's right up your alley :tiphat:.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
love.... before you updated this thread, i had already watched it...
you pop up in my news feed ;)

it would be nice if you didn't play music, and talked instead.... You're the only vert grower on youtube..... represent for us all!!!

Thanks man, I do not know what I would say in my videos and I would have to yell because my fan is damn loud but thanks for the encouragement.

Looks like your gonna have a nice variety to choose from come harvy. Grows looking killer man, keep em coming.

Thanks man I am looking forward to the chop for sure.

The Headband is getting to big and one of the main tops fell over last night and I can't get back into where it is to prop it up. I had to lean it on the top of the inner screen next to the lights.

I have said it a couple times before but I swear I am going to try Marlo's WOW method next round so I am able to get in and work on my plants in the back.

Miraculous Meds

Check out ichabods screens. So easy to move a plant and train it right on ur movable canopy. Has made a world of difference for me, since I can work on them easier they get more care.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was gonna say the same thing. If your room is 10 x 10, that'd be some big ass walls. You would end up partitioning it anyway. The screens are a much better option for you. It would make your life so much easier. And your yeild would go way up just for the simple fact that you can work on your canopy so much more effectively. Worked for me for years. I just dont have as much space as you guys

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I was gonna say the same thing. If your room is 10 x 10, that'd be some big ass walls. You would end up partitioning it anyway. The screens are a much better option for you. It would make your life so much easier. And your yeild would go way up just for the simple fact that you can work on your canopy so much more effectively. Worked for me for years. I just dont have as much space as you guys

10 x 10 damn that is huge.

It sounds huge but it is already partitioned as pictured below, sorry it is an old pic of some hydro plans. The top wall on the flower side is 6.5' and the bottom wall is about 7.5'. I WILL :) be doing the WOW at the top part of the flower room, the pictured door into flower is not used and I have a cloth door just below where the old door is. I will probably end up building the racks but I have a bad habit of getting all hot on something and buying a bunch of crap and end up not using it in the long run.

If I had a light meter I could measure to see how much difference the couple of feet will really make but I think at this point hacking and strapping all the shit to the walls would be better than the insanity I have going on now. One of the main Headband colas fell over last night and there isn't really shit I can do about it without going all commando through the other plants.

My current veg space is way too small to veg in so I have been thinking about shrinking the flower area down to make room for proper vegging so I can get on a perpetual cycle and not have to veg for two weeks in the flower room.

If I box off the flower room where the second light down is in the pic below it would give me a 6 x 6 flower room and hopefully enough room to veg in and keep my current veg area for clones and moms.

Then the racks will be perfect as I will just move them from veg to flower.

I honestly think my shit is only going to get better because I am finally getting serious about doing this shit right. Less lazy more hazy or something.

Thanks for the support guys, I can use some fellers like you in my corner when I am trying to up my game.
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

First I like ur plan for adjusting ur veg so ur flower room is always flowering something.

Now when u say racks do u mean screens like IC does, or do u mean vertical racks that have shelves for each level of plants?