What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sticky Grows

Brother Nature

Not really, the longer flowering pheno had a similar smell and the same columnar and very leafy structure, but the buds and leaves are very different looking.. I was thinking they looked a lot more like the version of deep chunk I ran (chunky balls), didn't get a lot of photos of her as I had thrips really bad on that run and got a very sub par product as a result, plus my dumb ass didn't take clones, but they had a similar leaf shape and bud type, the golfballs look a lot more dense though.

full

full

Brother Nature

Glad you got something decent off the rest of those Sour D seeds. The buds definitely have a very similar look to the one I ran. I found it could happily go to 11 weeks, but was best at just over 10.

StickyBandit

Glad you got something decent off the rest of those Sour D seeds. The buds definitely have a very similar look to the one I ran. I found it could happily go to 11 weeks, but was best at just over 10.
Not sure how long that went, I think I still have a seed or 2 left still for a rainy day but onwards and upwards
Going to concentrate on the Corinto and Ghost Train Haze for a while and gonna try and do a decent grow of the C99 in the hempy now the seed run's over. So many seeds, so little time :)

goingrey

How's the duration of the high on the Blimburn Sour Diesel? Is it short like on the real deal?

Wouldn't generally be considered a good trait but in this case maybe yes? :D And hey sometimes you gotta be super sharp straight after lunch..

StickyBandit

How's the duration of the high on the Blimburn Sour Diesel? Is it short like on the real deal?

Wouldn't generally be considered a good trait but in this case maybe yes? :D And hey sometimes you gotta be super sharp straight after lunch..
I haven't smoked any myself yet but the family has and I didn't get any comments on duration so I'm guessing it's about average, although 2 of them were in a car accident and are on painkillers so they wouldn't notice :p

goingrey

I haven't smoked any myself yet but the family has and I didn't get any comments on duration so I'm guessing it's about average, although 2 of them were in a car accident and are on painkillers so they wouldn't notice :p
Sorry to hear about the accident Hope they get well and off the pills soon.

StickyBandit

I think next weekend for the Golfball in the Wilma grow

GBBudClose.jpg
GBBuds.JPG
Golfball.JPG

The Corintos are going well and the clones have taken so we're all backed up
Corinto.JPG

Corinto1.JPG

Chopped all the Sour D now and the 9 Golfgall girls will all be out soon
After that there's a couple of new kids on the block
1x Ghost Train Haze #1 seedling
4x Holy Grail Kush fem seeds went in tonight
The Corinto will take up a lot of space

StickyBandit

Main area has the 9 Corinto Purples from TLT in organic soil mix and a LT C99 in a hempy bucket with coco

Main.JPG

Young Corinto bud
CP.JPG

There's a single Ghost Train Haze in a coco hempy
GTHaze.JPG

4 Holy Grail Kush in the Wilma
Recycling the pumice to see if it works ok. Didn't even wash it. Yes, I'm that lazy :p
HolyGKush.JPG

HolyG.JPG

And I took a bunch of Corinto clones and labeled them before turning the girls. They were supposed to be regulars but ended with all girls. I was hoping to back this strain up with a seed run :cry:
Feeding about 0.6 EC
CorintoClones.JPG

blondie

Hi sticky. Just caught up on your grow diary. Corintos are looking well. I have three corintos going finally in happy frog soil. Mine seem happy in basic soil. Corintos are easy to clone? Thinking of taking a few clones this run.

StickyBandit

Hi sticky. Just caught up on your grow diary. Corintos are looking well. I have three corintos going finally in happy frog soil. Mine seem happy in basic soil. Corintos are easy to clone? Thinking of taking a few clones this run.
Hey blondie, yeah they seem pretty easy, I just used some Clonex and placed them in coco buffered with nutes to 0.6EC in a deep container with a lid on loosely on a heat mat. Sprayed daily for the first week with rainwater. All 18 clones took
My biggest concern now with the big girls is the soil is running low on natural N and now I have to feed them some without overdoing it
Will try a straight coco grow with the young ones, maybe in hempys. Should be easier to control their finicky needs :)

StickyBandit

@blondie here's a basic clone run. The first 2 pics are taken on the start date, 29th August and the side shot showing the roots is 9th September
The last shot is recent and they're in coco pots with a layer of clay balls at the bottom and feeding 0.8EC. No higher at this stage! Basically they're mini hempy pots. They're just picking up as the roots develop and they're getting greener daily. I really don't know what I'll do with them now the seed run is off but I can't bring myself to bin them :p
They're all labelled to match the parents, just in case one is super special 🤞

CorintoClones.jpg

CorintoCuts.JPG

CorintoClones1.JPG

P1020473.JPG

Last edited:

blondie

Looking good sticky. Thanks for the info. No seed run for corintos for you? I’m going to make a few at least long as I get a male and female.

StickyBandit

Looking good sticky. Thanks for the info. No seed run for corintos for you? I’m going to make a few at least long as I get a male and female.
Yeah, no males. I guess 10 seeds is not enough for regulars. I emailed them about sending some pollen but no go. Guess I will have to spend my money elsewhere

blondie

That’s right you said above no males. You could mess with a clones light cycle and see if you get a nanner...

Latest posts

Latest posts