What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stealth SOG Cab Grow. From Start to Finish. Lots of Pics.

roughnice420

Sounds like you went about it the same way as me. I took cuts from my flowering plants like the 3rd week in flower, once I knew which ones I wanted, then I just threw them under 24/0 until they revegged into moms.

roughnice420 said:
Sounds like you went about it the same way as me. I took cuts from my flowering plants like the 3rd week in flower, once I knew which ones I wanted, then I just threw them under 24/0 until they revegged into moms.

Perhaps I did. They only thing that I haven't/am not doing that you did was clone while flowering. I'm hesitant toward doing this as all I've heard on it says it's harder this way. I simply wish to learn how to reveg and then clone. I can't wait to try it!!

Stay safe and grow BIG :rasta:

BrainWreck

Nice work

Nice work

good job with your grow. the way you lay everything out for us is very help full and shows that you know your shit, very involved for a cheap micro grow +K

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
wow up to 3 weeks into flower, did you notice it taking longer to go back into vegetative state the longer they were in flower or no difference?

I never go passed week 1 but sometimes I would like the ability to go 3+ weeks into it but for whatever reason never thought you could take cuts that late.

Sweet.

guanito

Hi RN,
I need your opinion on something. I was thinking of flowering these 3 to a pot in an attempt to boost the productivity of this little 150.
Shall we try?
Thanks!

:deadhorse

Last edited:

roughnice420

medmaker420 said:
wow up to 3 weeks into flower, did you notice it taking longer to go back into vegetative state the longer they were in flower or no difference?

I never go passed week 1 but sometimes I would like the ability to go 3+ weeks into it but for whatever reason never thought you could take cuts that late.

Sweet.

They will root just fine even when they're well into flower. I used Dr Buds cloning method and I had my first roots in 3 days! Then once you throw them under 24 hr lighting, it will take a couple weeks for them to revert to vegetative growth completely. Still I think it's way better/faster/easier than waiting til the end and trying to reveg the plant. I say cut a couple lower branches like I did and go for it, they'll just be popcorn anyway...

peace

roughnice420

guanito said:
Hi RN,
I need your opinion on something. I was thinking of flowering these 3 to a pot in an attempt to boost the productivity of this little 150.
Shall we try?
Thanks!

:deadhorse

I say go for it. Depending on how much height you have to work with, I'd top the crap out of them and veg for another week, then flip em and watch all the nodes you get! Check out my roommate's grow, its called something like "150w HPS mini fridge grow" and its also under the roughnice420 handle. It's a good example of topping/lsting under a 150. He doesn't have pics up yet, but now he's flowering out some moms, 2 to a pot, and they each have 6+ tops, it's a jungle in there!

peace

roughnice420

DAY 40 UPDATE

DAY 40 UPDATE

Hey guys, thought I'd keep you updated with some pics. The ladies are looking beautiful. They should really start fattening up in the next few weeks.

peace
:rasta:

roughnice420

Spaceghost, I'm gonna try to update tomorrow or the next day, cuz I'll be starting to harvest on friday (day 55), and should be done harvesting by Day 61. They look super dank and smell ridiculous! I'm not sure what my yield will be, but my guess is 130g, we'll see!

peace

roughnice420

Day 54 UPDATE

Day 54 UPDATE

Well guys, on Day 54 I decided to harvest the first 7 plants. I plan on harvesting 7 more tomorrow (day 57) and the last 7 on day 60. I've got my rooted clones ready to go as soon as everything is harvested I'll be running 34 clones this time around. Here's some pics...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=769360&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=769364&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=769363&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=769362&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=769361&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

roughnice420

BIG Update!!!

BIG Update!!!

Hey guys, well I'm all finished harvesting. The buds came out DANK. I couldn't be happier. Super pungent, dense, well-cured, just beautiful. I trimmed em up really tight this time, so I have lots of grade A trim to make some butter with.:biglaugh:

I haven't weighed it all out, but I think I got in between 4 and 5 ounces. I'm pretty stoked, hopefully I can yield a lot more next time.:smoke:

I am getting more and more stoked on this cross I made. Now that the temps are slightly cooler, the purple in it is coming out beautifully! Some of the plants were practically covered with purple hues, they were such a pleasure to look at, it was sad to cut them down.

Here's the largest one...

Here is 7 plants, or 1/3 of the total harvest...

And here's some dried and cured...

:rasta:

roughnice420

Hey guys, My next batch of clones is already flowering as of today. I doubled up with 2 per pot this time, for a total of 34 clones in 3.3 sq ft. I also topped a bunch of them, so it should be getting crazy in there in the coming weeks!

Tell me what you think! I'm so excited right now...

peace:jawdrop:

i.love.scotch

Awesome grow man, has me totally stoked on the little cfl cab project I'm going to start. May I ask what you are using to keep your mothers in/root your clones? Also how did the topped plants from your last harvest yield compared to the untopped ones? Sorry if you've answered this already I'm a bit stoned and didn't see it anywhere? THanks man and again, wicked grow!