What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stealth SOG Cab Grow. From Start to Finish. Lots of Pics.

blackone

Veteran
Good job with those grows man!
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before - you definitely have the talent for SOG grows. What has been the best yield from your cab so far?

M

Melkor420

Holey Sh*tttttt..... I think I just figured out the meaning of life! Way to go bro, and Nice sector 9 by the mini fridge!

j6p

These boxes produce outstanding SOG yields. Also due to their small size, several boxes could be used for separate functions. One box for veg, another for flower, another for mothers, another to grow out males for breeding and producing seeds, etc.

roughnice420

just to let you guys know, I'm back in the country, things are growing again, new projects, I'm having lots of fun...updates in a couple months when things get interesting...peace

Man if there was a smilie whose eyes got bigger and bigger and then their brain asploded...I would use it to reference that canopy at the end.

Instead I'm going to col..."clap-out-loud"

roughnice420

guys, I've got 14 Blackberry bubba kushes and 2 Black dominas 2 weeks into flower right now in the CFL cab, plus a massive OG Kush scrog in my 400w cab, cross your fingers and I should have some epic pics in a few weeks...

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Really good thread you have here roughnice420. I like your cab, very well done and good to see it does produce a lot of buds for ya. I'm taggin a long for this show. I want to see more.

Latest posts

Latest posts