What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I was just thinking about how much longer this one may go. Imma say 12 weeks tops, but I hope shes just a fast finisher and doesnt go that long.

I had a good feeling about that male from early, I just wanna put a little more work into the numbers aspect of finding a special male that I can keep for a while. I feel like my odds are pretty decent. The gg4 x n91 males will get tested and I have 2 sd x n91 boys. One of them had the same lemon candy smell that I get from the favorite female too. So Ill deffo f2 that and prolly bx to the sd.

Then I wanna play around with the cs I picked up like a year ago. Still never even opened.

Blazeee

Veteran
Do you think the lemon candy smell came from the n91/wookie? Im just curious as i have a female granola funk (Forumcut GSC x Wookie15) that has a an amazing lemon candy smell, and a male with the same identical smell on the stem rub and has the same structure. None of the other granola funks had this lemon candy smell and this female was by far my favourite.

Really interested to see how the CS works out for you if you decide to use it, ive been wanting to play around at making some fems for a while now.

All of your crosses look great by the way, i love the look of the GG4 x N91 #2

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Do you think the lemon candy smell came from the n91/wookie? Im just curious as i have a female granola funk (Forumcut GSC x Wookie15) that has a an amazing lemon candy smell, and a male with the same identical smell on the stem rub and has the same structure. None of the other granola funks had this lemon candy smell and this female was by far my favourite.

Really interested to see how the CS works out for you if you decide to use it, ive been wanting to play around at making some fems for a while now.

All of your crosses look great by the way, i love the look of the GG4 x N91 #2

That's a really good question. It's hard to answer for sure.

Imo, I feel like its a representation of what the diesel has in its genes. Imo, the male passed on the tight bud structure and the dark green, shiny leaves in the majority of his offspring. I have seen a samples from a few different test crosses and they all lean heavily towards the moms.

Imo, the wookie 15 kinda acts the same way.. Ive seen plants that could definitely pass for cookies in there. Feel free to post up your ladies in here, especially the lemon candy one. I like to look at the one ofs.

Blazeee

Veteran
Heres the lemon candy female, tbh i didnt do her justice but it was only the first run, a couple of the tops and fans got too close to the light and got burnt near the end, i think the last pic is from 8 weeks, i let her go to 9. But the lemon candy smell was really unique, ive got a lemon haze cut that has a realy strong lemon/lime smell and taste, she just stinks of lemons when you rub the fans but this granola funk was different, i definately prefer it over the lemon haze, its leaves a crazy aftertaste in your mouth.

The last picture is one of the male #6 hes the one i kept with the similiar lemon candy smell on the stem rub and on the fans especially when you remove them, these 2 plants smell identical in veg.

I would like to see if he passes that lemon candy taste and smell on, ive got a small cut of him in my tent about a week in to 12/12 and i plan to throw some pollen on the stardawg cut ive got. I made some f2's with him on that first run when i popped the seeds and im going to cross him to my cheese cut on the next round after this stardawg.

Im more interested in the cheese x GF as i have been growing that cheese cut for a few years now so i would be able to tell what the male is bringing to the table, hopefully he passes that lemon candy taste on as i think that would taste amazing with the cheese.

The SD x N91 looks great, shit all of those n91 crosses look amazing, I love the the way the glue x n91 looks .

Great work Shishkaboy im looking forward to seeing more updates.

Week 6
picture.php

Week 6
picture.php

Week7
picture.php

Week8
picture.php

Male
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Oh hell yeah that's some nice looking stuff there. I wouldnt be upset with that as a bean pop. I enjoy yhe lemons too. I haf a lemon skunk from dna that was deffo elite.

But throw that cheese up in here. Of all elites thats the one I wanna taste the most. I would never mind looking at pics of her.

Blazeee

Veteran
Heres the Cheese, once again there not the best pictures, i have had her looking better than this in the past, the first set of pics are of her under CMH the last 2 are from another run under a gavita. The CMH run had to get chopped at 7.5 due to some bud rot on a different plant in the tent. I think i let the gavita run go to 9 weeks but it did get a little hot in the tent that run.

Yeah the cheese is a really special girl, shes not the strongest weed out there but her taste and smell is just so unique. Im going to try my best to enter her in to the IC 420 cup this year, so if your going you might get a chance to taste her, if not when i make some seeds i will send some in to the server fund.

When i was reading back through your thread i saw you mention somewhere that one of the n91's you found had an orange smell, i also found an orange smelling and tasting pheno in the GF that i ran, maybe the orange smell also came from the wookie?

Also im just wondering what kind of camera are you using, as all of your pictures come out looking great and im thinking of upgrading from this cheap piece of shit ive got now. Ive also got some more pics of the cheese in my gallery if you wanted to see more of her, i dont want to be spamming up your thread with my pics though.

CMH Run

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gavita Run

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Wow. I had some uk cheese bx2's that I f2'ed and my keeper looked just like that, but it didnt carry the smellbI was looking for. I tried gh cheese back in the day and found a sick UK type plant, so I know what its supppsed to smell like.

The orange in the n91imo came from the green crack thats in the wookie. I can kinda smell a similarity with the gc s1's. Not so much in aroma but more the overall fresh, "hazeyness". Not that they smell like haze or anything, but there is this effervescence that the hazes have that is clearly present in the gc s1's and the n91.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Man you have some skills in the kitchen. We're definitely gonna have to meet up sometime. I'll run the grill and you make dessert! Wife made some chicken drumsticks the other night. Had her put some "Caribbean Jerk" spice on mine. Had it for awhile, first time trying it the other day, and man was it good. Wasn't just heat(like I was expecting), had a really good flavor. I can't wait to do up some boneless thigh's with it.

Anyway's back on track(those pics put food on my mind, lol). That Chem4 x N91 looks incredible. Serious competition for the SD x N91 for sure. What's the smell like? Citrus funk?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Thanks broski.

The culinary arts was my first true love. Jerk chicken is right up my alley. Thats really dope that you just tried it for the first time and liked it.

The chem 4 x b91 is like a greasy citrus but mot as citrus as I would have expected. Shell prolly get the chop today, so we'll know whats up very soon.

The sd x n91 #2 has the same creamines that the n91 keeper has, mabe even more. The flavor of that one is crazy. #6 was the winner by far tho. It has this really loud diesel funk that just takes over. After that would be #7 which was frostier and a little more swollen. Those I would call the chem phenos. The #2 and 3 imo are the mote sour phenos that are a little less dense.

So much going on right now, its tough to get everything documented properly.

Heres the deez mid flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
gc s1 #3.
This one is the mango pepper one. Very potent and long lasting.

picture.php

mr nice x n91.
Got a finished reprt from a friend. Very similar to the mr nice. Pineapples and hash one the exhale.

picture.php
picture.php

deezal.
Coffee diesel.
picture.php

N91
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looks like a re-veg? Am I seeing this right? Always love this thread, makes me sing that song every time I see it.