What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I f'ed up.

I really shoulda kept that male. So many potentials from different crosses. Its kinda crazy. I still have a little more pollen, so I gotta get a soul food in there soon.

The gg4 x n91's are both gonna have to get another run. Sd x n91 #6 and #7, even the c4 x n91 #1 is rather promising.

Looks like 2 types of plants from the sd x n91. The chemmy budded ones and the og ish ones.

picture.php

Smoking my own again.
picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I noticed that the gg4 x n91 #1 is starting to smell a lot stronger. Very difficult to describe. Its pretty close to being in the window too. The #2 is way stickier. This one could be called some kinda glue. When I went to get some goo off the leaves my fingers literally stuck together.

Been smoking the n91 mixed with gg4 to get a little preview of what is to come.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This is my first full run of a 600 with pure glue. She really takes up the space. I had to spread them out a little.

This is also my side by side for the Mammoth P. 3 of the 6 get it but the others dont.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
6 more glues went in today and logistics forced the chopping if the gg4 x n91 #1 down to the last .5 of gg4.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking good holmes!! I'm about to start using the Mammoth P on all my stuff. I have been growing the same/using the same medium/using the same nutes for such a long time. That I should be able to see how well it works, even compared to Great White and Xtreme Gardening Myco's.

Excited to say the least. I know you have another thread, but how much longer until you put those GC s1's into flower?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
They are at 30 days now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Deffo gc s1's. They are all female, smell just like the mom and are way too similar even tho I can see some subtle differences.

1 and 3 smell a little stronger than the 2 but 2 is the best looking one imo.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Jesus am I the only one who visit's this thread? Lol! That SD x N91 looks like it has some serious potential!! What are you feeding them? Do you use extra cal-mag? Or any Epsom? To me it looks like they could benefit from some Epsom salt. Maybe not, I've been wrong before.

That Mammoth P is supposed to help the plants uptake P and K. So maybe try some Epsom on one plant and see if it helps? Not trying to tell ya how to run your grow. I just used to have the leaves show the same symptoms. Adding Epsom and watching the ph like a hawk took care of it for me.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I kinda messed them up when I started feeding plain water too early. I do that sometimes when first running a new plant. The plan was to run a few in a 4" pot just to see if anything stood out. I just took cuts and threw them in. I ended up giving away all the seeds and just popping what I had.

It is a pretty good cross, every plant except for one is the type of weed I like to look at.

gg4 x n91 #2
picture.php

Im so pumped up for my first actual mono crop. Got some of my diesel coming shortly after that. Fully set up and in motion. Max capacity, proven genetics, stable environment. Basically, doing my damned thang!!!!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Gg4 x n91 #2 is a more soury version of glue. The #1 is getting some excellent reviews. Been calling it cerberus. It hella loud and the flavor is on point.

I went to visit one of the ecmn x n91 testers yesterday. For a first timer on his own hes going pretty well.

It was hella funny when it dawned on him what having a clone of the and chem 4 really means. When I first gave them to him he was very nonchalant, but yesterday while describing how to keep a cultivar he asked, so I can just keep it forever? So I have the gg4?

I could do nothing but laugh. Got some ecsd from him that he was holding up on a pedestal,

picture.php
picture.php

then I called in the cerberus.

Heres his ecmn x n91 looking just like its mama. Both of the ones I saw had that pineapple, hashy, skunk plant phenotype near identical to the ecmn.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Before I forget I need to put in here that the randoms found in the gg4x n91#1 and gg4 x n91#2 are feminized, hit by the sd x n91 #3.

I like the #1 a little more than the #2. But they are both pretty strong and gluey. Imo, its safe to call gg a variety. By looking at the work of others and comparing to my experiments, it seems like the glue leaves it mark in a special way.

I just feel like they have not surpassed the mom and I "aint got no time fo dat", lmao. Ill just keep looking for a new male to play with.

Right now its crack season.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Jesus am I the only one who visit's this thread? Lol! That SD x N91 looks like it has some serious potential!! What are you feeding them? Do you use extra cal-mag? Or any Epsom? To me it looks like they could benefit from some Epsom salt. Maybe not, I've been wrong before.

That Mammoth P is supposed to help the plants uptake P and K. So maybe try some Epsom on one plant and see if it helps? Not trying to tell ya how to run your grow. I just used to have the leaves show the same symptoms. Adding Epsom and watching the ph like a hawk took care of it for me.

This just made me remember that I switched to the hydro formula, which is way less n in it. I gotta tweak my mix again.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
How long you gonna let that Chem4 x N91 go? Looks like it has another 2-3 weeks easy. Boy that male you had was a fucking stud. Everything you hit with him has come out looking like straight fire.

Do you make your own BHO? Cause that Chem4 x N91 looks like she would produce a lot. I bet if you took that plant now and made the buds into oil, shit would be super light in color. That or electric yellow, like when I had to tear down a Glue mono-crop at 4 weeks in. Turned the whole crop into BHO, shit was yellow like a crayon, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts