What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

SkunkPlz

my only form of stardawg at the moment tres stardawg. I need more stardawg!!! one of my top 3 strains for sure

#fuckcookieskissmystardawg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 36

Snype

Veteran
the illuminati is nice but definitely not the best one out there. bag appeal wise the kksd kills the illuminati.

I'm growing both as well and this statement is spot on. The KK kills it in bag appeal. Like doneit said though that Illuminati changes depending on conditions similar to my ChemDD. Also KK is easier to grow compared to Illuminati in terms of getting those perfect dense colas. Illuminati also yields more than the KK in my experience so far but that doesn't mean that KK doesn't yield alright herself. The StarDawgs as a whole are really amazing. I have 2 other pheno's from my friends seed that I've been growing for almost 9 months that I haven't been able to toss the moms because they may be just as good or have different traits compared to KK and Illuminati. My StarDawg#6 that I call Pootie Tang is like a KK StarDawg twin but has fatter stems and yields more. Some people actually prefer Pootie Tang over all the other StarDawgs so far. For my own personal smoke, I happen to prefer KK StarDawg over Illuminati but they are both killer for sure. I have perfectly 3 month + cured top grade of all my pheno's with perfect top nugs that I refused to give to anyone and it has been amazing smoke.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I'm growing both as well and this statement is spot on. The KK kills it in bag appeal. Like doneit said though that Illuminati changes depending on conditions similar to my ChemDD. Also KK is easier to grow compared to Illuminati in terms of getting those perfect dense colas. Illuminati also yields more than the KK in my experience so far but that doesn't mean that KK doesn't yield alright herself. The StarDawgs as a whole are really amazing. I have 2 other pheno's from my friends seed that I've been growing for almost 9 months that I haven't been able to toss the moms because they may be just as good or have different traits compared to KK and Illuminati. My StarDawg#6 that I call Pootie Tang is like a KK StarDawg twin but has fatter stems and yields more. Some people actually prefer Pootie Tang over all the other StarDawgs so far. For my own personal smoke, I happen to prefer KK StarDawg over Illuminati but they are both killer for sure. I have perfectly 3 month + cured top grade of all my pheno's with perfect top nugs that I refused to give to anyone and it has been amazing smoke.

YUP.. spot on man.. the illuminati clearly yields higher, but the kk just smells way better. it has everything the illuminati doesn't have. you have to see both side by side to see it. tbh I think all the stardawgs are nice but the kk is definitely my favorite..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Niiiice, didn't know we had a home for Corey pics.. I got 2 massive girls coming down this weekend, one of which is definitely over ripe @ 80 days :x

She stinks thru fawking jars, inside vac bags. <3 her.

HL's scream n' dog x HW smells verrry similar, with a bit more fuel, can't wait to see his Corey crosses!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Those beans are gonna have some fire in em.

So you guys who are saying the KK areyour fav- have you tried the Corey?

Snype

Veteran

Never found Corey yet so no experience at all. At the moment I'm smoking a joint of 3+ month cured Pootie Tang. I also harvested the last plant tonight which also happened to be Pootie Tang as well. I'll bet that the StarDawgs will make some great oil. I haven't made any with the SD's yet but have plans to in the future. I took a break from smoking the StarDawgs for a little while and was smoking The White and Chem and when I broke out a joint of StarDawg #9 which in the past seemed to be the weakest one, I smoked half the joint and was on another planet. It was very heavy after a 3 month cure. The intensity didn't last long, maybe 30 minutes but it left me for hours unable to function. I'm still getting used to smoking 3 month cured product of these pheno's so I'm still trying to see which ones are really better from a smoking standpoint. Right now it still seems like KK is the champ. I've given many samples to other people to judge them and all their answers differ so I guess it comes down to a matter of preference. The smell on the KK is just crazy. You just want to keep smelling it and it also just has this perfect look to her. The buds grow perfect to a great density. The Pootie Tang is the same way but KK just has some chunky tight nugs and is a very easy plant to grow. She uses very light nutrients and isn't sensitive to pH swings so she stays nice and green by herself. The Illuminati is more sensitive to heat compared to KK StarDawg. All the StarDawgs are prone to PM given the right conditions (low light, poor air flow, high or low rH, etc). It also looks like most of the pheno's take 70 days to finish but my StarDawg #9 finishes much sooner (maybe 56-60 days) but yields much less as well. Anyone who has any form of StarDawg probably has something great. It would be great to have like 50 packs to go through.

M

Mr.23

Some of most resienest bud I have seen! No wonder Danny danko chooses this bud over any others if he was deserted in an island.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran

ive not tried the corey either but im sure its up there.. ive not seen anyone grow stardawg and say its shit. for me atm its the kk that I like. the smell is amazing. its just got a sour sweet fuel kinda smell. the illuminati is a close second though. id love to try the corey and the guava cuts.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Surprising enough there are more top dawg strains than you think that reeeek more so than the star....but thats another thread....

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I am not biased in any way.. but if there is anything that smells stronger and has more bag appeal than this Illuminati... i want to have it!

hard to believe there is something out here that " smashes " it, especially a sister... from reputable growers that know how to make a strain shine, i doubt it sincerely.

This i want to see.. someone plz send me this cut

the kk kills the illuminati on bag appeal alone.. no doubt.
I kinda feel sorry for anyone who cant make these cuts shine. ive tried different samples from different people, the kk is always better smelling, the smoke is obviously gonna be subjective but I prefer the kk.

SaBeS

Damn I need me some Stardawg in my life. Or any or top dawg gear for that matter.

That male looks pristine

M

Mr.23

Where can I get stardog beans?
Is it similar to triple platinum from so.cal.seed comp?
I belive the male they used was a chemd.
Thanks!

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Where can I get stardog beans?
Is it similar to triple platinum from so.cal.seed comp?
I belive the male they used was a chemd.
Thanks!

if i were you id just get a clone of the corey kk or illuminati. or get snypes cuts. the beans are just gonna be a lot of work and you might not get something as nice.:biggrin:

Snype

Veteran
if i were you id just get a clone of the corey kk or illuminati. or get snypes cuts. the beans are just gonna be a lot of work and you might not get something as nice.:biggrin:

Never sent out a cut in my life and never will. That's a risk that I just don't personally take so please don't ask me for cuts.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Never sent out a cut in my life and never will. That's a risk that I just don't personally take so please don't ask me for cuts.

it was a joke homey i was just being funny.like it would just be way easy to get these tightly held elites. i was being sarcastic. there needs to be a special font for that. i didnt mean to rile you up. you seriuously helped me out on that cloning thread by the way mad respect.:tiphat: