What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
well if everyone were to provide me a cut of each one of these ill be more than happy to settle this for you all and let you see the results in a detailed experiment using proper controls and detailed documentation :biglaugh:

attn mods. im trying to be funny not solicitous (unless of course you were wondering where to send it :biggrin:

in all seriousness i hope they release this seed again. ill buy up some packs and have seance for corey haim.
either way those pics are super fly yall im diggin the show, carry on with the debate be sure to include pics. ill be right here with a bag of popcorn and my 3d glasses on turning green with envy.

doneit

Veteran
A little tip on the stadawgs...

I have found that rockwool, or perlite transforms her into a hole nother animal, soil or coco just doesn't bring out the goodness.

d3cryption

Veteran

I have found that rockwool, or perlite transforms her into a hole nother animal, soil or coco just doesn't bring out the goodness.

Cant wait to see how she does with heavy 16 , fire / moab combo feb by blumats in coco. .

Aptus fasilitor
Caps bennies,
Magic bullet foliar

Will also be used...

About to give them their first feed of aptus believer pack today...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Which did u like better?

the kyle kushman cut is better imo. its got similar qualities of the illuminati but better all round and denser bud formation as well.

mine are great in coco, not tried in rock wool or perlite though. definitely yields great in coco. have you got any pics of yours doneit?

mack 10

Veteran

Interesting...I just happen to have the stardog clone in both rockwool( rfx-1/mapito) and some in soil, they have just rooted and being put into 1 litre pots.
any other tips, doneit?

The flavour and smell is bang on with the illuminati, it's so dieselly/chemmy I love it! the fuelly dieselness is off the charts on this cut plus the high is heavy..my other sour cuts might have met there match? ?

An if you lot say the corie is more tasty? shiet...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Interesting...I just happen to have the stardog clone in both rockwool( rfx-1/mapito) and some in soil, they have just rooted and being put into 1 litre pots.
any other tips, doneit?

The flavour and smell is bang on with the illuminati, it's so dieselly/chemmy I love it! the fuelly dieselness is off the charts on this cut plus the high is heavy..my other sour cuts might have met there match? ?

An if you lot say the corie is more tasty? shiet...

the illuminati is nice but definitely not the best one out there. bag appeal wise the kksd kills the illuminati.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
JJNYC ix once to the corey stardawgix, then I took and ix the corey again..corey dominance !!!...thats where I began the I-95 journey....terra rojo used a female tkstardawg ix2 to make pug life...so yeah coreys making ripples.....ix2 were hashy skunky acetone pineish and were talking eye burning funk...not that fruity shit....coreys got a decent bag appeal....but once you crack that jar.....game over....I may hit this special 91stardawgix2 with some tre pollen...bum bitty bye bye.....were damn close to a ibl as it is...

doneit

Veteran
Hey fellas..
I received these from one of the Original testers many yrs ago..
he held most of the original cuts...
I believe the cory was called something else back then, and the Illuminati was Nag champa.
I told them to send me what they thought was the best one and they sent the Illuminatti.
I have never ran the other cuts so i cannot be 100% certain its better or worse than the others.

I have seen this Illuminati cut ran 50 different ways and come out 50 different ways lol.

The best i have seen it was with straight perlite with Nova nutes with mild additives.
The stink that comes off this cut is fucken STUPID! lol

I have run just about every top strain over the last 10yrs, except the new stuff that has come out since 2012, this illuminatti beats them all hands down, Chem 4, Fire OG, Chem D, Whitedawg, ETC...

I have gotten weight of the illuminatti from friends that grow in sunshine, and canna coco.. and yes, they know what they are doing.. however it doesnt even seem like the same plant..
No bullshit fellas..
Something in the RW and Perlite the way we use it must be allowing for certain nutes to be used by the plant in a better way, im no botnist, but know a thing or 2 about gardening, lol

Here is a pic from awhile back, I have never seen her bulk/foxtail in any other medium.

I highly recommend lots of light and 70 days to finish, trimming dry REALLY brings out the smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

doneit

Veteran
My girl just took this pic from her stash..
Granted she gets the lower stuff... But I dont think BAG appeal is a Problem with the Illuminati! lol
picture.php

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
picture.php

heres a pic of mine (illuminati). the bud is about the same size as yours. I reckon il hit 5oz each give or take. were yours sog style? I like it but I still prefer the kk.

doneit

Veteran
View Image

heres a pic of mine (illuminati). the bud is about the same size as yours. I reckon il hit 5oz each give or take. were yours sog style? I like it but I still prefer the kk.
sifte,
Now plz dont take this the wrong way..
Yours look good and healthy, however they do not look like they are on point..
I have seen that MANY times with my friends grows, lack of triche production, very dark green towards the end, etc..
Are they per chance in coco?

Or maybe its just your pic?

If you running coco, then i promise your missing out on what that cut has to offer.

JointOperation

done very proper man.. those were brought right to finish.. came out super frosty.. and like u said.. a nice dry trim makes the smell come out a lil nicer .. only because your slowing down the dry.. but obv U got that shit DIALED.. kuz thats one amazing looking strain right there.. shows alot when u can grow bud that nice.. much respect from me man.. lots of respect.

KONY

Veteran
All Guava pheno, we love this strain... Its a yielder, and has everything else. :

@32 days:
picture.php

picture.php

Different round @70

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plants were chopped 5-7 days after these pics. 77-80 days for this pheno gives an almost chemd like potency.... still retains full flavor if done right.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
sifte,
Now plz dont take this the wrong way..
Yours look good and healthy, however they do not look like they are on point..
I have seen that MANY times with my friends grows, lack of triche production, very dark green towards the end, etc..
Are they per chance in coco?

Or maybe its just your pic?

If you running coco, then i promise your missing out on what that cut has to offer.
no offence taken man..
yup mine are in coco, tbh I noticed that quite early they started to look like they were building up resin and then it kinda plateaued. im having a few temp issues atm which might not help. some days its been nudging 29c and I had to find ways of pulling cooler air in.
im running the canna organic bioflores range atm.
ive seen a few strains that get far more resinous in rockwool. not quite sure why but I guess its more of a true hydro substrate. coco is ok it has its ups and downs. plus I like to hand water and I think hand watering rockwool blocks might be a pain. I like coco but you are right I don't think the bud has the same kick as dwc or rockwool or whatever.. and remember mine are only week 6.. if I take them to 9, they got another few weeks to shine. il get pics of the kk cut up when I get round to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts