What's new

Starbucks funding anti-marijuana lobbying.

Starbucks funding anti-marijuana lobbying.

• Yes!

Votes: 268 94.0%
  • No.

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I always liked this story and stay away from this lol

I always liked this story and stay away from this lol

why is cannabus illegal= William Randolph Hearst (Citizen Kane) and the Hearst Paper Manufacturing Division of Kimberly Clark owned vast acreage of timberlands. The Hearst Company supplied most paper products. Patty Hearst's grandfather, a destroyer of nature for his own personal profit, stood to lose billions because of hemp. In 1937, Dupont patented the processes to make plastics from oil and coal. Dupont's Annual Report urged stockholders to invest in its new petrochemical division. Synthetics such as plastics, cellophane, celluloid, methanol, nylon, rayon, Dacron, etc., could now be made from oil. Natural hemp industrialization would have ruined over 80% of Dupont's business.
Andrew Mellon became Hoover's Secretary of the Treasury and Dupont's primary investor. He appointed his future nephew-in-law, Harry J. Anslinger, to head the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs. Secret meetings were held by these financial tycoons. Hemp was declared dangerous and a threat to their billion dollar enterprises. For their dynasties to remain intact, hemp had to go. These men took an obscure Mexican slang word: 'marihuana' and pushed it into the consciousness of America.:dunno:

BloodyTreez

Its really sad when prohibition is still being supported in modern times like today, boycotting always works, but what is the proof that they are still not supporting under the table?

Quentin

Think of your health, there`s just too much Tannin in it. sugar too. Get healthy like me I bicycle ride 15km a day.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Get healthy like me I bicycle ride 15km a day.

Here's your...
chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Haha....I envy you...I wish I was so "Healthy"!!:smokey:

Propa Gator

People should avoid Starbucks for the simple reason, its very average, expensive coffee. Although their single origin 250gram packs are not to bad, their espresso roast is terrible. Starbucks has performed badly in countries with a mature coffee culture, and often only competes on the mcmain street tourist market, with customers who don't know better. If you want good espresso, buy a stove top, find a local roaster and save some cash for a new HPS.

Latest posts

Latest posts