What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaax

awesome thread star crash! Will be tagging this one for sure:D Keep up all the good work and let the buds grow high

G

Neptune said:
whoa starcrash, those SDxc99 are looking perfect!!
Lovely lovely!!

they are going to be keepers ... no doubt ...

so guess what? the GDP x SSH/C99 is also coming along very nicely ... i think she is right up your alley ...she has something else in her aroma that is new to me ... something slightly floral in boquet ... her buds are very dense and forming well ... pics forthcoming

oaax said:
awesome thread star crash! Will be tagging this one for sure:D Keep up all the good work and let the buds grow high

thank you

Highlighter said:
I WAS just kiddin' around w/ you, but I'm sure glad it incited you to do a proper shoot! :D Stellar results, no downplaying THOSE shots! Great stuff! :yes:

i know you were kidding ... thanks for the compliments ... plants appreciate it

HAPPYTREE said:
gr8 job. The pics without the HPS look gr8. that c99x idesel is looking kike the bomb nice thick fatty nugs.
Im gonna keep chilling and burning in the corner over here SC.
stay safe
HT

glad you enjoy the show

chubbynugs said:
Always love your pic updates star. When do you start preparing for the great outdoors?

i think about it and plan methods / organize ideas right now, but won't be doing any work till May other then cloning up.. no plants in the ground till mid June

AinSophAur said:
so.....furry ;)

smile

pipeline said:
Nice shots starcrash! Looks and sounds like some A1 flowers... Coming along very well! They grow up so fast! :canabis:

so quick!! hee hee!

peace all

G

esbe said:
good show my friend, looks like you did some nice crosses!
thank you esbe.. growth is outstanding...seems like i need to update every other day...maybe more pics tonight(EST)

peace

Goro

I have been playing with Ionic Nutes in soil for a bit, and was wondering... the label pic you posted looks like the hydro formula as opposed to soil formula; is that correct? If so, is there a reason you prefer that formula?

Nice show, Star- your passion is quite apparent!

G

here is one of the Grandaddy Purps(Cali Clone) x Super Silver Haze/C99 (nexus cross indica dom male) 3 way cross

she has a kind of flower/berry/fruit aroma at this point...

growth is slower, but steady & the buds are forming dense

peace all

Last edited:

will21

Top class plants Star Crash! tell me, is that ionic for hydro! because i grow on soil and i have ionic grow bloom and boost but on the bottle it doesn't specificly say what medium it's for, what do you think?

G

caligreen said:
droool drroooool over the mako c99
me too! she is a stinker

bigdaredevil418 said:
ooooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy

bdd
LOL!

vindiesel said:
i say gooooodamn....! that looks silly.. good job.
you know i was joking about calling the SD x C99 "Cin Diesel" ..what do you think?

SoylentGreen said:
I always have a few of those rooting by my kitchen sink.Awesome Thread, I really enjoyed reading the last 8 pages.
Peace
thank you very much & welcome

will21 said:
Top class plants Star Crash! tell me, is that ionic for hydro! because i grow on soil and i have ionic grow bloom and boost but on the bottle it doesn't specificly say what medium it's for, what do you think?
Goro said:
I have been playing with Ionic Nutes in soil for a bit, and was wondering... the label pic you posted looks like the hydro formula as opposed to soil formula; is that correct? If so, is there a reason you prefer that formula?

Nice show, Star- your passion is quite apparent!

welcome to you both..the ionic gets the job done in soil /mix based medium...i am sure it works for pure hydro, that is what its really for ... for bloom i've gone to this product:

smoking some hash today! peace all

N

Neptune

she has similarities to the Granddaddy, but overall very different. I will try to get some profile pis of the mom up here... but you can expect the flavor to be something special. This is the reason for the craze out here... her flavor is one of the archtypical corners of the ganja kingdom. Hard dense nugs worth thier weight are her signature, and it seems this too has passed along to the poly hybrid(?) A meager looking GDP plant will typicall yeild very respectably due to her density!

The star of this show is no doubt the Cin Diesel. WoW, all I can say...

M

Microwido

Star Crash,

1. How much did one of those monster C99 buds dry out to? Im guessing 20g's?
2. Would you be willing to part with some of your SSH/C99 seeds? If so shoot me an email at tethoma at gmail dot com.

G

Microwido said:
Star Crash,

1. How much did one of those monster C99 buds dry out to? Im guessing 20g's?
2. Would you be willing to part with some of your SSH/C99 seeds? If so shoot me an email at tethoma at gmail dot com.

not in the seed biz..just a grow show here ... sorry...my best idea is to get some seeds to seedbay ...i'm just spread thin right now ... peace

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Handled with aplomb, my friend. It's been a shame to see so many good canna growers leave here recently, due to boorish trolls and pushy newbies. :frown:

Blue Diesel taken/taken down @ 95 days

T

terran2

star crash said:
star crash said:
you know i was joking about calling the SD x C99 "Cin Diesel" ..what do you think?

What do i think of "Cin Diesel " ? Think you just hit on a really fun tag for that beauty , you just have to love it when a name (or a plan) comes together !

Cin Diesel !!
("Vin" would love it , definitely has toked his share )

( Also I think you've been definitely been smoking the right stuff
& named her just right ...sometimes the name just fits & we are only the
conduit but you might have been a little more phonetically
"evolved" from the start StarCrash , lol....upwards & onwards , shanti shanti ! )

;o)

**Like also to think of how she would do outdoors next season ....take it slow
mon , tx for the tip on the Guana Juice .

Last edited:
G

couple more "cin diesels's" for you kind folks! ... she is so fast and only will get fed pure water from here on in ... they will be fininshing while the others are still flowering..much peace all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts