What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ALE-VA- said:
I know that's nothing comparing to yours but.... give a look at my white dwarf and tell me what do you guys think!!!!

keeping it green around the house ...

G

star crash,

basically, you are the man! I like how you are living life: Got the family, the dogs, and not to mention the plants. Well done, well disciplined, and execellent gardening. I have some SSH going now, 5 days into 12/12. Any pointers to get them to turn out like those SSH on page one? Thanks and you are my hero.

- N.W.

G

NoWorries said:
star crash,

basically, you are the man! I like how you are living life: Got the family, the dogs, and not to mention the plants. Well done, well disciplined, and execellent gardening. I have some SSH going now, 5 days into 12/12. Any pointers to get them to turn out like those SSH on page one? Thanks and you are my hero.

- N.W.

come on ... you are totally making me blush (thank you for the kind words) regarding lifestyle ... it's still hard work keeping it all together & making sure all that need me are taken care of..i like unconvention & have lived conventionally for a long time prior ... about your SSH ... it all depends on what pheno you got going ... the one you see on page #1 got 10k HPS and see what happend! this pheno i think is exceptional to the general population(i am lucky) peace

G

good point, 10k makes a BIG difference. I wouldnt even know how to wire 10k (but when space permits, I will learn). I only got 650W, thinking about going to 800W or 1000W. I'm working in 5' L x 3' W x 8' H so its all the light i need to make enough :) so, I have a better question: I have 8 different phenos, all pictured on my grow (didnt want to post 8 pics on your thread)... forget about this harvest, and let me know which you think would be best to select as my crop on next grow? I know there is more than just appearances, but plant structure and growth rates are very good identifier IMO. Also this is before seeing them flower, so maybe this is a stupid question. Anyways, check them out if you get a chance, and let me know which are keepers, if any. Lookin for a killer high that rings all the bells, but doesnt leave me couch locked. Thanks!

- N.W.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
SC first time I seen this thread, Im a OD guy dont surf much in these parts,was hunting Mr Danks work. But found this, and after seeing your OD work I had to see the indoor.....one word bro! PROFESSIONAL! Rock on!

vindiesel

Veteran
star crash, looks like some grade a shiz right there!. u should be as proud as i was w/ the birth of my son. damn sam!

G

Great stuff, but the thing I find absolutely amazing is the speed at which those things are growing, evry time I tune in here they are unrecognisable from before. They must love you.
Ok you got 10kw of lights can you tell me how big an area?
Thanks for the show.
cheers.

G

here are some lyrics to a song a like (jerry garcia band versions of course)

That's What Love Will Make You Do
(Thigpen/Banks/Marion)

"When I hear your name I start to shake inside
When I see you stroll, I lose my self control

That's what love will do for you
That's what love will make you do
No matter how hard I fight it
Baby, I'm still in love with you

If you're ever in need, there's no limit to what I'll do
I'll work eight days a week baby, and give it all to you

That's what love will make you do

When they speak of beauty, you can stand the test
When they talk about makin' love, baby, you're the best
I don't want to brag about you too much, give others ideas
I'm tryin' hard to express myself, cause
Baby, that's the way I feel

That's what love will make you do"

G

Crhazey Daze said:
B-E-A-utiful Oh to have such a setup :lurk:
tanks sir

chokarbali said:
Those lights seem so far away yet the buds are freakin HUGE..
my light intensity is per unit area is big ... thanks for the compliment

Hindu Killer said:
SC first time I seen this thread, Im a OD guy dont surf much in these parts,was hunting Mr Danks work. But found this, and after seeing your OD work I had to see the indoor.....one word bro! PROFESSIONAL! Rock on!
hey dude welcome!... my best bud is indoor ... my most worth the while is outdoor

vindiesel said:
star crash, looks like some grade a shiz right there!. u should be as proud as i was w/ the birth of my son. damn sam!
every day is astounding ... peace to you vinny D!

farmaz2 said:
Great stuff, but the thing I find absolutely amazing is the speed at which those things are growing, evry time I tune in here they are unrecognisable from before. They must love you.
Ok you got 10kw of lights can you tell me how big an area?
Thanks for the show.
cheers.
yer welcome ... my flower area is around 16 x 16? with room to work around the perimeter ...

G

caligreen said:
fillin up, how much longer you have left??

judging from looks the "cin die" should be done in two weeks (started 12/12 for them around christmas) the GDP cross a bit more & the MH x C99 has a Haze influence and slower to mature , maybe a month more? i really don't kow for sure ... peace

G

i am checking out of icmag for a while ... don't want to be part of the same community as REZ DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.