What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

terran2 said:
That GDP/Nexus looking very promising so far SC ....

*** purple haze *** here we come !

(plan on back crossing that with the nice PK we have out here later for the purple "dank" lovers , .... )

;o)

t2

PS: But still looking for the quintessential best strain(s) to go with for the OD next season . And all i really want is a completely well behaved strain (s) with a 2-4lb yield with total easy trim plus top elite strain appeal with indoor quality looking colas that finishes around sept 15th and ready for harvest ! ;o)

lol

hey t2 .. hope all is great ... ssh/c99 gets very big outdoors ... she is sturdy and yields large , but won't finish till later october in the north east ... should be killer out west i would bet!

thx for the kind words everybody ... the garden is ALIVE!

peace ... star crash

T

terran2

re:SSH indoors

re:SSH indoors

Germanator said:
Looks really great Star Crash. few people have the space or will power to grow out sativas, so its entertaining to watch. Great show, best of luck in your garden.

Germ

Doing a test grow of some SSH now to get a feel for this local strain cut for possible placement OD next season ...

*well indoors there's always one way to deal with the SSH ....that's is to put
her on the floor at the end of the table, lol.....<ggg

SSH on the floor to make up for her height ....gave her a 5gal pot which was a mistake as have several on mid~table that were limited nicely to more manageable height in smaller 3gal coco pots . Hope pic is not to overexposed , i should have topped & trained this slippery silvery girl a little better early on , this i see now ! ;o)

hindus009smallmr5.jpg

Last edited:
T

terran2

star crash said:
here they are..my little love puppies

Always had this feeling those lil mischievious pups would end up behind bars someday , the black markings around the eyes make the hinter pup hangin' back look like he's the real instigator for sure ! hehe

....looks like they are ready to say :

"We want a re~trial boss !"

lol

they look really picture perfect ....i want one !!

;o)

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

that black pups eyes are wild lookin the markings are what does it,nice job as always with the pics of the garden how does that mako haze yield if tou dont mind me askin?laters-Y-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some good dogs! :D

Great garden shots! Some very interesting hybrids you've got going, fun stuff! Can you see Cinderella 99 in the mako cross? I think I may..... :confused:

Keep up the GREEN work, brother! :headbange:canabis:

G

caligreen said:
damn those are too cute bro
thx ... they are so filled with love .. pure love ...awesome

Germanator said:
Looks really great Star Crash. few people have the space or will power to grow out sativas, so its entertaining to watch. Great show, best of luck in your garden.

Germ
thank you

jimih2 said:
Hey StarCrash,,How you doing??the plants are looking great..JIMI
doing good ..lots of responsibility on my hands

alijah said:
:wave:
Oh yeah! Theres no reasons yu should not feel happy!:D :yes:
Plants are looking so healthy and fresh... started packing in weight!:yes:
The real fun begin! Best luck with them!
ah almost forget ...any pics of doggy crew? :wave:

plants are forming nice flowers ... the SD x C99 is turning out very nice (so far)

farmaz2 said:
MY my my, and I remember the days we used to sit in the shed with a bottle of pop, smoking sack cloth. What will they think of next? Kids today heh, full of mischief. lol.

i'm a bad man ... very naughty

caligreen said:
wowzers!!!!!! Gosh you are making such precise choices for your clones I love it!!! I wish I grab one of your mako's maaan, those roots looks wicked do you just kind of bunch them up together when your transplanting clones? Great work star, it's getting big! PEACE

evry plant gets individual care as needed from seed,or clone,or what not ... try to give them what they need when they need it

YwouldntI said:
thats right new year no lookin back happy new year all peace

yes ... yes

winterykiss said:
STAR .........WOW...i was taken back by how beutiful your grow room is ... god i wish i had the room for a set up like that........the best for you ,.............PEACE ...winterykiss
thx ...

pipeline said:
Looks like some good dogs! :D

Great garden shots! Some very interesting hybrids you've got going, fun stuff! Can you see Cinderella 99 in the mako cross? I think I may..... :confused:

Keep up the GREEN work, brother! :headbange:canabis:

mako haze x c99 is haze heavy sp far ..unlike c99 pure ,,, now

back later ...peace

Last edited:
G

guest5703

^^ what a guy you are star! Updates everyones questions with quotes haha! Your the man!

G

terran2 said:
Always had this feeling those lil mischievious pups would end up behind bars someday , the black markings around the eyes make the hinter pup hangin' back look like he's the real instigator for sure ! hehe

....looks like they are ready to say :

"We want a re~trial boss !"

lol

they look really picture perfect ....i want one !!

;o)

pups have been out in the kennel for the last 3 days , the 1st time outside for them... still sleep with me at night though ... don't feel bad, they are comfortable, i promise!

Wow, your grow is amazing! I love every bit of it and how much love you have for just plain life! Love the pups too, for sale? lol

So as far as your soil goes, through seedling, vegetation, and flowering...you just use plain Promix with perlite? Anything change throughout the life??

Promix Hp w/ chunky perlite. PLAIN and EASY.

Last edited:
T

terran2

star crash said:
pups have been out in the kennel for the last 3 days , the 1st time outside for them... still sleep with me at night though ... don't feel bad, they are comfortable, i promise!

I need to get down to the shelter and give an animal a home ....my lady friend wants a cat which will be on my first things to do list this next week . Nice to have little warm bodies nestling up against you at night ....hehe

Meanwhile do have some other 4 legged, wild beauties to keep company with everymorning ( and the flock of wild turkeys in the evening ) . Here they are looking over at me saying

" who are you and what are you doing in our front yard disturbing our breakfast " !

(need to transplant all those nexus /gdp seedling crosses tonight
will post pics soon @ 4~5th internodes )

hindus012smallco6.jpg

Last edited:
G

t2 ... we got white tailed deer here ... lots of them ... what do you have?

Mischief2JZ said:
So as far as your soil goes, through seedling, vegetation, and flowering...you just use plain Promix with perlite? Anything change throughout the life?? Promix Hp w/ chunky perlite. PLAIN and EASY.
this time usinig a homemade mix of peat moss, perlite, and potting mix (all screened)

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
click on the images to view the updates larger

Boy, I miss having some thin-leaved sallies in my garden, those look real nice! :D

Wondering if you've worked w/ Apollo before, Star Crash? I bought a pk of Grimm's A-11 and made F2's, but haven't run any in years. It's one of my favorites, and I plan on a big run in the fall.

Until then, I'll have to be happy w/ the medicinals! :wink:

Nice pic, T2! Got us way too many white tails around here too. Never ate my mj, just my reg. garden. :cuss: Like you said tho, I built my garden in their livingroom! :biglaugh:
Peace, HL

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love those sativas in there! :yummy: Its cool how you can look across the top and see a whole array of diversity... Yet they all look uniformy healthy! Some flowers are pointing up... Some point down... Definately on the move... :headbange :canabis:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

nice setup star!

remember that jade I showed you a while back?

check it now!

Hows yours doing???

Status
Not open for further replies.