What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPYTREE

what the Fu .AHHHHHHHH not again ,whats going on around here..

happy harvest starcrash
good luck on all endeavors be safe

HT

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sux yer leaving man ya got some good growing skillz. And seems like you could help folks out that are new to growing.. Another wun outta dodge.. peace..

sack

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
You are a great steward of the Cannabis plant. You are a great motivator and incredibly wise. I hope those pups live long, happy lives with you. Farewell

-Funk

G

vin diesel - I'm pretty sure Star Crash said he was out of ICmag for awhile. but yeah, he was the man. indoors and out.

Star crash - Take it easy. I have been inspired by your grows. IC is going to miss you.

-N.W.

G

guest5703

Damn that sucks....I gotta say though if your concerned more about one person, on a website at that, and it makes you leave then you probably have more problems than meets the eye. No offense, I just think this is maybe a childish move?

"i dont like him so IM leaving" what has he done thats so bad? And why bother leaving, why not keep doing what we love to do for the love? lol people sometimes

Rastanfisk

Yhea FuCk That Non Person...........
He is just A Brat (;
We Know the Rez is a Bastard and you got the gens ...
Hehe that dog :) He cant help it, just a bastard/Pest for 90% of all ICMAG ......

Love you bro and the pic/Herb !!! WWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWW

Respect brother "STARc" :lurk:

Last edited:
G

Well,REZ doesnt have the best rep?

Still he did NOT need to leave,just ignore!
HELLA growa...............
Come on BACK!!
THose are some HAPPY plants,Obama!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Good vibes bro :smile: smoking some OHaze popcorn right here, damn nice smoke, looks like shit, hits like a train. :D Love from here too, winter almost done here, was a warm one, scary...

G

i'll get some eye candy up ASAP ... all the cross's

bad news is that my main grow got raped, robbed, mutilated, and murdered... it was a horror beyond belief and description ... i am just comming out of a funk and its been a struggle..but i am safe and free! that is what is always most important .. also the outdoor season is just around the corner ...

i will get by ... i will survive

lots of love from Star Crash!

G

starcrash61 said:
scotty! ... beam me in to the icmag world!
Feckfeckfeck, welcome back aboard Jim, sounds like you set your coordinates for the dark zone. Glad your safe. Enlighten us please! in your own good time.
Stay safe, stay cool, stay on top.

G

farmaz2 said:
Feckfeckfeck, welcome back aboard Jim, sounds like you set your coordinates for the dark zone. Glad your safe. Enlighten us please! in your own good time.
Stay safe, stay cool, stay on top.

thanks farmaz2 ... lost more then 3 months work to thieves :badday:

not all is lost..here is one of the pheno's of Mako Haze x Cinderella 99

been smoking this cross ... it is WACKY WEED ...

Da sh*t!

G

Grandaddy Purps x Super Silver Haze/Cinderella 99

another Pheno of Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99

nug of SD x C99

Status
Not open for further replies.