What's new

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

JohnnyChicago

I learned a lot these past months ... and good Lord it was meant to be >>> I’m set for life between the Haze Gods ... now I intend to give back to Any grower who is curious about Haze .... There is to be no money involved it is just about someone who wants to try to grow Haze, or Haze crosses , which is what I am going to be doing this entire year... I am looking for happy inspirational weed and I’m on the right track... I wish I had a better climate because it’s going to be a tough go to get premium health for the entire longevity of flowering needed

Share as many you want, or you can.
They were done for that reason, to share with the people.

Your dried buds have the right color. The plants had the right look/structure.
I hope the right terps too :)

JockBudman

That's why it's such a hassle working with haze.. There will be lots of unusable flowers.. I'm sure there are people that would smoke every leaf of that. It isn't us :D. We are spoiled big time.

You say unusable, ah say top quality vape stash. 😉

How a bud looks only matter if your sellin eh? Ah could care less how it looks when the high is top drawer.

After growin the OT and using every unusable bit, then followin this thread off an on, am only sad the seedsman O Haze is no available anymore.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

How a bud looks only matter if your sellin eh? Ah could care less how it looks when the high is top drawer.

After growin the OT and using every unusable bit, then followin this thread off an on, am only sad the seedsman O Haze is no available anymore.

I will be back with a smoke & vape report as soon as possible:yummy: Also intend through it to see what the quantity of seeds is:chin:

Goodherb

Greetings jockBudman.

So true, ah say top quality vape stash .
But Customers would careless , when it's rear an the top quality bag appeal are gone . That unusable ,elevates in market value !

jockBudman, if I ain't mistaking , the Seedsman OHaze is preserve by Johnny chicago and made available via reproduction works MadMac ,star crash, and the likes.. no need to feel sad, bro!

Blessed love .

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings jockBudman.

So true, ah say top quality vape stash .
But Customers would careless , when it's rear an the top quality bag appeal are gone . That unusable ,elevates in market value !

jockBudman, if I ain't mistaking , the Seedsman OHaze is preserve by Johnny chicago and made available via reproduction works MadMac ,star crash, and the likes.. no need to feel sad, bro!

Blessed love .
I’m not blowing smoke :jump:There’s going to be handfuls I’m not kidding anyone who wants them is going to get a shot at them (for free)I just need to finish up my grows ,get everything organized ,and then I can start getting things together

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

When you get spoiled this isn't gonna cut it. Having the Experience to tell what sucks is priceless. I guarantee Star knows what sucks.. From what experienced haze growers and breeders have said at best 50% of the plants are worth keeping. Some say only 1-5% are worth keeping. In either scenario your gonna find a lot of inferior flowers.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of my Haze hybrids. Way better than any of the parents used. I can only go by what I make and grow to compare. I'm def not the only 1 that has the opinion that hybrids will be better in most cases. I can't rule out the oddball killer haze plant. Those are super rare. How many have found 1 I know Zero. I'm very open with everything I make it's all discussed and pics posted here on the mag. We all have an opinion on what we like. I love haze hybrids a lot more than the few growing attempts I've made of hazes. I'll grow more haze at some point, I have the seeds now.

The Hazes I've tried over the decades did not satisfy. I find a hell of a lot more keeper plants in hybrids. These seeds are longer flowering so far. They're all on 80 days and not done. Looks like 90-100 days. 1 of them could go even longer. I was hoping they would be short flowering. As long as the quality is there I'm OK with the flowering time put in. It's when we get poor quality after so much hard work and effort at harvest. The quality just inst there for most haze plants. I'm pretty sure this is why many don't like growing haze. Its even more time consuming making haze hybrids.

I know many who found killer haze plant. dont know what you are talking about. that is some theory or something. I found it in 40 females of tom hill haze, so easy. thats praxis. and it beats any famous dutch haze hybrids big time, and I grew the best cuts of it.

could you describe the effect of haze hybrid which satisfies you? because maybe.. it is not haze at all. incense smell and strong heady high doesn't mean it is haze.

it is often case, when somebody makes hybrid with heavy indica, like stardawg or northern lights, and loose many cerebral quality of real haze that way. and still wants to call it haze. but in fact it is just another relaxing weed, and at the best it offers some semi-cerebral qualities first hour of effect... so why call it haze?

we, haze lovers, grow haze for long lasting psychedelic speedy high. I remember you stated you have never had psychedelic weed in your life. so not really sure what hazes you grew? or it is chemistry of your brain. as I know many people who stated that haze is very psychedelic weed, including me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know many who found killer haze plant. dont know what you are talking about. that is some theory or something. I found it in 40 females of tom hill haze, so easy. thats praxis. and it beats any famous dutch haze hybrids big time, and I grew the best cuts of it.

could you describe the effect of haze hybrid which satisfies you? because maybe.. it is not haze at all. incense smell and strong heady high doesn't mean it is haze.

it is often case, when somebody makes hybrid with heavy indica, like stardawg or northern lights, and loose many cerebral quality of real haze that way. and still wants to call it haze. but in fact it is just another relaxing weed, and at the best it offers some semi-cerebral qualities first hour of effect... so why call it haze?

we, haze lovers, grow haze for long lasting psychedelic speedy high. I remember you stated you have never had psychedelic weed in your life. so not really sure what hazes you grew? or it is chemistry of your brain. as I know many people who stated that haze is very psychedelic weed, including me.

Go read the haze thread we are all subscribed to. Its not like you can't read? Some claim only 1-5% are worth keeping.. Another said 50% are. We all have opinions mine is as valid as yours. What we consider keepers has a huge impact. I know what quality weed should be like. I guarantee you will find a lot more inferior flowers than you will keepers in haze. All haze growers agree with this. Growing up in the 70s here in Cali I've smoked just about everything this state has to offer over the decades. Never had any kind of trip or psychedelic experience from weed believe me I've had plenty of them using everything that did. If you or others do more power to ya.

There is no need to sugarcoat what we find when growing. If it's not quality say so. I'm as honest as it can get with the weed I grow.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
from my experience those numbers are not true. It is better to experience it then just read it.

so could you describe the haze effect which satisfies you? without negative emotions please.

like I said it is clear to me that haze improves stardawg. but it is not clear how stardawg improves haze? regarding effect. when you see it only from one side, it is not complete view. something is let untold.

I believe that there are people who cant get psychedelic experience from haze. I get it, it is possible. then why to grow it and not to grow something what is easier to grow for relaxing weed. and why to make haze hybrid that way it is not psychedelic weed for anybody?

not sure what quality you talk about. I talk about psychedelic quality. but you not. right?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead what did you think of NEM for effects? Curious what category would you put her in ? I found her to be colorful , but a wee bit nerve-racking & anxiety producing type of high ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead what did you think of NEM for effects? Curious what category would you put her in ? I found her to be colorful , but a wee bit nerve-racking & anxiety producing type of high ...

NEM(DBMH) is good weed IMO. Most love it. There's always gonna be some that don't like the same. I like DBMH s1#1 and #2 I just found more.. We ea have our own idea what good weed is. If I grow something that's not good I'm not gonna lie or sugar coat it. Everyone should be honest with their take. My Haze hybrids are superior to any of the hazes or other haze hybrids I've tried/grown so far. Your welcome to grow some and report what you think. The A5hbx I grew were not keepers. It was the male that I liked more. If someday I do find a haze keeper ill def say so. My interpretation of good weed is mine alone, its served me well so far. Reading what most others have to say about haze is not far off. Some will never say a bad thing about haze. I know what the odds are finding a special haze plant is not good. I'll still grow them looking for her.

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	B527E36E-7B35-455E-B71C-6D769CC9AEE8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	17818913
Click image for larger version  Name:	73C36AB4-C84A-4695-B703-2AB63AAF55C3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	142.0 KB ID:	17818914
Click image for larger version  Name:	2D2935AF-4908-4803-8D26-904CFEE4486F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	142.0 KB ID:	17818915

GoatCheese

Veteran
from my experience those numbers are not true. It is better to experience it then just read it.

so could you describe the haze effect which satisfies you? without negative emotions please.

like I said it is clear to me that haze improves stardawg. but it is not clear how stardawg improves haze? regarding effect. when you see it only from one side, it is not complete view. something is let untold.

I believe that there are people who cant get psychedelic experience from haze. I get it, it is possible. then why to grow it and not to grow something what is easier to grow for relaxing weed. and why to make haze hybrid that way it is not psychedelic weed for anybody?

not sure what quality you talk about. I talk about psychedelic quality. but you not. right?

Not every Haze pheno has a ”trippy” effect, yet they can be quite strong. Some of the trippy ones may not be as strong as the potent clear ones which can get just mildly trippy when you smoke a lot of it.

When you , Maha, talk about psychedelic and trippy effects, then you’re actually talking about the kind of weed/Haze YOU like to smoke, while I personally like the other side of strong Haze plants = the ones that are strong but not trippy. The strong and clear ones; because of my health condition I find trippy weed too distracting. I liked that kind of weed when I was younger, but not so much anymore.

:

Imo, it is very much over simplifying to call every Haze plant just with the word “Haze”, because even just thru HazeC-male there seems to come atleast 10+ phenos and they are/can be very, very different to each other. Thru HazeA male there are even more phenos ..and when you add the plant types that come thru Sam’s Hazes then that makes tens of different kind of Haze plants.

What “Haze” are we talking about.

Maybe you/we should talk about the different Haze phenos based on looks, aroma profiles and the effect types so people would know which pheno we are referring to. Better yet, if we have a photo of the plant then why not show that as well.
..if we pretend to be such pro cannabis smokers, then why not articulate better what Haze-type we are talking about. It shouldn’t be that difficult, right boys. ( i doubt women are taking part in this nonsense, ay)

:

Claiming that “Haze” makes every other plant better, well this just isn’t so, because not all Haze phenos are that great. Some are the best sativas you can find on this planet, absolutely 100%, but I wouldn’t want to mix my keeper-plants with just any “Haze”, cause some aren’t that special.

..without negative emotions please.
Same goes for you too. You clearly are a good grower, a passionate smoker and you have lot to offer for these discussions and you take nice photos. Just curb the pissy, immature attitude you have too often and I’m sure you’re an all right dude.

Peace, bro. Smoke on, Maha.

:
:
PS.

So that you guys know what Haze type I’m talking about as my fav..
Thou this is a MNS G13Haze (my keeper), this Haze type is the strong and clear one. It puts you to such a joyful and pleasant state. Like sun shine in your mind with a big grin. It enhances reality, but does not “alter” it if you get what I mean. High as a kite yet you’re not spaced out and “tripping” . Not a hint of speedy rush in her. Just pure bliss.
Too bad the G13 adds a strong head stone to her. It would be THE perfect sativa for me without the G13 side. Still a killer plant.

Spicey, leather, nutty, hints of mint and pine. a bit floral, hints of arm pit sweat but not much. mildly fruity – sort of mixture of mango and pineapple. No incense.
It’s not as dark green as some of them. Light green calyxes like on some Skunk1’s like UK Cheese. One of the Columbian Gold phenos, I’d guess

fetch?photoid=17626324.jpg

fetch?photoid=17626323.jpg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Any one that says all haze smoke is good is not being honest and if the smoke don't scare you then you don't have a good one. Haze is something you respect nothing social about a good Haze.

Looking Forward to the smoke report star i also like the look of the male you have question have you smoke tested the male ?.