What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg4bagseed9
4129FAA1-5387-4850-9590-A35EE14CDE38.jpeg
8FD76A7B-9246-4838-8CC0-70EBC0DE0F75.jpeg
Hello:jump:Hello ... I took the hazes it smells incredible like nothing I’ve ever smelled before , every flowers has seeds in them ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much time in floration she needed, finally, star crash ?

Not exactly sure ? I decided to take them early they definitely were producing more white hairs but I had to take them for various reasons I’m quite happy actually with all the seed .... ¿No estás exactamente seguro? Decidí tomarlos temprano, definitivamente estaban produciendo más canas, pero tuve que tomarlos por varias razones.Estoy bastante feliz en realidad con todas las semillas.:)

Montuno

...como el Son...
... If it weren't for the seeds, I'd say she needed, maybe, another 2 weeks mínimo, I think ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
... If it weren't for the seeds, I'd say she needed another 2 weeks minimum, I think ...
I agree she would’ve kept going and going but I couldn’t keep her healthy enough for my satisfaction

7EB7AA33-60A4-4F07-9C65-1FF6F96401BE.jpeg

Nexus7

You gonna dry seive those or something Crash?

Does it have that pepper smell about it?

Thanks for the show!

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You gonna drive seive those or something Crash?

Does it have that pepper smell about it?

Thanks for the show!
I’m gonna collect it ! :sasmokin: Preliminary aroma is not pepper it’s more sweet it smells like something from heaven

Nexus7

I’m gonna collect it ! :sasmokin: Preliminary aroma is not pepper it’s more sweet it smells like something from heaven

Sounds lovely! I was lucky enough to get some seed bracts/cases along with my OHz seeds which had an interesting pepper smell when crushed up. Stem rub is on the sweet side though.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I've not found a bad Haze hybrid yet. For me it's 100% true. Everything is way better than both parents. As I said try it and find out for yourselves. To a haze head nothing is better which makes there opinion moot.

it depends on the view. I didn't see much good haze hybrids myself. and I grew a load of it. you can look to my albums. like I said other parent gets better when it is crossed with haze. on that I can agree with you. but in most cases haze side gets worse. it is really difficult to make hybrid which keeps the essence of haze. many great traits of real haze get lost in haze hybrid. you probably think by haze something different than me. for me original haze provides haze experience, and NL5haze doesn't provide it and it is text book case when real haze high gets lost. NL5haze is not haze, that's mistake.

I personally am seeking for hybrid which would keep complex psychoactivity of original haze. so if you think you know such hybrid, let me know. of course hybrids like zamal x original haze keeps it. I am talking about shorter flowering ones.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing that I learned is that if you are going to grow original Haze, you better want it very badly:listen2:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds lovely! I was lucky enough to get some seed bracts/cases along with my OHz seeds which had an interesting pepper smell when crushed up. Stem rub is on the sweet side though.
The aroma is too complex for me to describe other than it’s fantastic....Most of this is going to get extracted but I will definitely pull out reasonably good looking flowers to smoke:witch:

Ncali

Veteran
One thing that I learned is that if you are going to grow original Haze, you better want it very badly:listen2:

Amen. The long flowering hybrids are a bit of a pain even haha.

But your dedication to keeping such healthy looking girls shows.

Some people like hybrids, some people detest that stuff. Different strokes. I think hybrids and pure Equitorial cannabis are two very different things, I echo the sentiment expressed by others it is comparing apples and pears. Sometimes, you just want or need a really really good pear, and an apple is close... But it's not a pear.

Haze makes some damn fine hybrids tho.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it depends on the view. I didn't see much good haze hybrids myself. and I grew a load of it. you can look to my albums. like I said other parent gets better when it is crossed with haze. on that I can agree with you. but in most cases haze side gets worse. it is really difficult to make hybrid which keeps the essence of haze. many great traits of real haze get lost in haze hybrid. you probably think by haze something different than me. for me original haze provides haze experience, and NL5haze doesn't provide it and it is text book case when real haze high gets lost. NL5haze is not haze, that's mistake.

I personally am seeking for hybrid which would keep complex psychoactivity of original haze. so if you think you know such hybrid, let me know. of course hybrids like zamal x original haze keeps it. I am talking about shorter flowering ones.

I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of my Haze hybrids. Way better than any of the parents used. I can only go by what I make and grow to compare. I'm def not the only 1 that has the opinion that hybrids will be better in most cases. I can't rule out the oddball killer haze plant. Those are super rare. How many have found 1 I know Zero. I'm very open with everything I make it's all discussed and pics posted here on the mag. We all have an opinion on what we like. I love haze hybrids a lot more than the few growing attempts I've made of hazes. I'll grow more haze at some point, I have the seeds now.

The Hazes I've tried over the decades did not satisfy. I find a hell of a lot more keeper plants in hybrids. These seeds are longer flowering so far. They're all on 80 days and not done. Looks like 90-100 days. 1 of them could go even longer. I was hoping they would be short flowering. As long as the quality is there I'm OK with the flowering time put in. It's when we get poor quality after so much hard work and effort at harvest. The quality just inst there for most haze plants. I'm pretty sure this is why many don't like growing haze. Its even more time consuming making haze hybrids.

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

Hey Nexus,
pepper is very common in Seedsman OH. And the strong pepper phenos often have the very best highs.
When you see people reporting great highs from the Seedsman OH ibl's, most of the time they report pepper too.
SamS mother must have been very peppery, as my flat mother has been too that looked like SamS.

The ibl I have sent to Star Crash is a special and a unique one, that I was wanting to show.
And has no pepper.

star crash Thanks for the show bro. There couldn't have been a worthier winner of the "skinny leaf contest."

Latest posts

Latest posts