What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Nexus,
pepper is very common in Seedsman OH. And the strong pepper phenos often have the very best highs.
When you see people reporting great highs from the Seedsman OH ibl's, most of the time they report pepper too.
SamS mother must have been very peppery, as my flat mother has been too that looked like SamS.

The ibl I have sent to Star Crash is a special and a unique one, that I was wanting to show.
And has no pepper.

star crash Thanks for the show bro. There couldn't have been a worthier winner of the "skinny leaf contest."

I learned a lot these past months ... and good Lord it was meant to be >>> I’m set for life between the Haze Gods ... now I intend to give back to Any grower who is curious about Haze .... There is to be no money involved it is just about someone who wants to try to grow Haze, or Haze crosses , which is what I am going to be doing this entire year... I am looking for happy inspirational weed and I’m on the right track... I wish I had a better climate because it’s going to be a tough go to get premium health for the entire longevity of flowering needed

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amen. The long flowering hybrids are a bit of a pain even haha.

But your dedication to keeping such healthy looking girls shows.

Some people like hybrids, some people detest that stuff. Different strokes. I think hybrids and pure Equitorial cannabis are two very different things, I echo the sentiment expressed by others it is comparing apples and pears. Sometimes, you just want or need a really really good pear, and an apple is close... But it's not a pear.

Haze makes some damn fine hybrids tho.

Haze & Hybrids grow by me past & present >>>
Click image for larger version  Name:	889DE4C1-9E9E-4CC9-9986-4EC74CF7453E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.3 KB ID:	17813138
Click image for larger version  Name:	889DE4C1-9E9E-4CC9-9986-4EC74CF7453E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.3 KB ID:	17813138
Click image for larger version  Name:	82400122-37DC-4ADD-AF9E-B4CED61690D0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	131.3 KB ID:	17813135

Sub24ox7

Yes excellent work!! I’m searching for a peppery plant. The seedsman haze cut I had years back was very peppery. I like spicy weed.

funkyhorse

Punto Rojo came to California in brick form, an amazing art of cure lost in Colombia together with the extinction of the local colombian varieties which made Original Haze
While processing this brick, I obtained 0,2 grs of Original Haze charas which is curing now and will be used for some special ocassion

Master Star Crash, I am going back to the roots, after that charas this brick is bonus
Seedsman haze MadMac repro(fem 1) brick:
Seedsman haze mm cob.jpeg
Seedsman haze mm cob 2.jpeg

What % of resin are you obtaining from your Seedsman Hz? I am superimpressed at the amount of resin these hazes have. Do you dry sift or you make water hash?

JockBudman

Punto Rojo came to California in brick form, an amazing art of cure lost in Colombia together with the extinction of the local colombian varieties which made Original Haze
While processing this brick, I obtained 0,2 grs of Original Haze charas which is curing now and will be used for some special ocassion

Master Star Crash, I am going back to the roots, after that charas this brick is bonus
Seedsman haze MadMac repro(fem 1) brick:

What % of resin are you obtaining from your Seedsman Hz? I am superimpressed at the amount of resin these hazes have. Do you dry sift or you make water hash?

This looks amazin, is it like a cob cure? How's it made?

If that's not too rude to ask? :tiphat:

funkyhorse

Hi there JockBudman
This cob/brick I made wrapping the Seedsman Haze flowers on banana bark, sealed with Scotch tape and was done a hot fermentation for 10 hours in a yoghourt maker at around 40C
After that I dried it until the outside of the brick felt dry and I wrapped it on a food grade film tape and sealed it with Scotch tape for a longer cure. I believe in 2 months must be cured and ready to test it.

This is how sativas were treated back in the 20th century. Indicas back then were made hash for the same reasons: durability of the product, transportability
Bricks/cobs are cured faster than buds, it occupies much less space than buds and are not that smelly, so it is good for transporting. It has different properties than loose buds. With bricks you can make very long cures. Life shelf is much much longer than loose buds, up to 5 years they dont degrade. But they are not tasty for vaping, in fact it sucks, they were made at times when vaporizers didnt exist. In order to vaporize them you need to heat them at very high temperatures and the terpenes are transformed so they dont have nice taste. They smoke much smoother than buds

For more info on how to ferment cobs or bricks, please check Tangwena thread: https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...ing-processing/309936-malawi-style-cob-curing

JockBudman

Much appreciated funkyhorse I've seen the cob thread an had the pleasure of tryin some thanks to a pal on here.
I was just intrigued in the bricking method as ah want to reduce plastic use as much as possible an the vacuum sealin seems to use a lot plus need a sealer. Your method sounds a bit less wasteful, I'll give it a go on the next harvest.

Tapadh leibh - thanks pal :tiphat:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone who had pm’ed me about seeds definitely will get a response remember Patience is a virtue ...;)

G

Ha depends on the looker. I think most the chunky resin dripping nugs that make me drool sideways and stare without real thought are fugly....; Like a dirty country girl without city manners, the stringy sativas are gorgeous and perfecto to me. no frills mo thrills;)

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha depends on the looker. I think most the chunky resin dripping nugs that make me drool sideways and stare without real thought are fugly....; Like a dirty country girl without city manners, the stringy sativas are gorgeous and perfecto to me. no frills mo thrills;)

Don’t get me wrong ....:blowbubbles:I’m happy I got what I got