What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

G

if you havent cob cured any of that you absolutely should. at least cure some of it for a good while. it gets stronger and clearer with age, and the cobbed bud was the best cob i had. least the cross i had. but id recommend a cob cure with at least some. enjoy your fruits.!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was only one week old and I did take them prematurely def needs more time to cure, my first impression was that I did not like the taste but like I said it’s not the plants fault it’s my fault ,& also the high , or the taste , & made me feel a little bit edgy and uncomfortable.. I’ll definitely be considering this a Seed crop as every flower has lots of very mature and “tiny” seeds

TheDarkStorm

You still did well star crash..for you first time with haze....yeah you've done some haze hybrids before but some of those have been made to make them more grower friendly....its not easy to get them right and back in the day with alot of the first versions coming out we had to learn alot of things indoors to get the best out of them....things like using a higher blue spectrum and a feed ratio tailored to the stages of growth ...stable temperatures, good airflow ect ect....its pretty easy to mess it up but to get evrything near spot on for the full length of long flowering grow isnt easy....this is why it helped getting the best of the best to start off with.....anyway im sure the more you grow this the beter you'll become...give evry seed cut afew runs before you cull anything that isnt good...hopefully you'll have it down to a t before you know it....I look forwards to seeing you do these again if your up for it....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still did well star crash..for you first time with haze....yeah you've done some haze hybrids before but some of those have been made to make them more grower friendly....its not easy to get them right and back in the day with alot of the first versions coming out we had to learn alot of things indoors to get the best out of them....things like using a higher blue spectrum and a feed ratio tailored to the stages of growth ...stable temperatures, good airflow ect ect....its pretty easy to mess it up but to get evrything near spot on for the full length of long flowering grow isnt easy....this is why it helped getting the best of the best to start off with.....anyway im sure the more you grow this the beter you'll become...give evry seed cut afew runs before you cull anything that isnt good...hopefully you'll have it down to a t before you know it....I look forwards to seeing you do these again if your up for it....

hi Darkie .. I made every haze mistake in the book:asskick:But you’re right there is a learning curve you (meaning myself a & novice haze growers) understand a lot more about Haze once you start trying to grow it ...and you also understand Haze history and why people have tried to breed with it ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You did a good job star growing sativas indoors is not hard but it is different to growing say most indoor friendly hybrids or indica lines take a bow you did a great job.

The high you described is a classic old school Colombian.

Goodherb

It was only one week old and I did take them prematurely def needs more time to cure, my first impression was that I did not like the taste but like I said it’s not the plants fault it’s my fault ,& also the high , or the taste , & made me feel a little bit edgy and uncomfortable.. I’ll definitely be considering this a Seed crop as every flower has lots of very mature and “tiny” seeds

Star ,please don't consider this round a crash,far from it , definitely you're HAZE'S , but not confused, learning curve !

Years gone ,many use to shy away from grow HAZE, common to hear, "man, it's long to long flowering, can't be grown indoors, it's fussy etc..

Not beats, ah trier !

A star , you're !
​​​​

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are too kind:) I’m about one week away :tumbleweed:to processing all this Haze into an extraction and also getting all the seeds out of it , because there’s a few of you who want them and they’re going to get them I promise:kissgrin:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C36B653E-0D91-407E-8139-45E6BBA41531.jpeg
3FCF3F0D-1318-493C-9C88-40D472FFC3D1.jpeg
376D205F-8F1A-4801-A859-59EE2F89495D.jpeg

JockBudman

Nice, honest reporting there star crash pal, always worthwhile hearin reports that aren't just unqualified praise - makes no odds to me, ah still would love to grow these.

Interestingly, ah don't get any paranoia or edginess off the pure OT Haze ah have, most of the issue comes from sat-indy hybrids for me. Haze makes me relaxed, blissful, a bit visually distorted. Tends to enhance activities but no make me a mess or look too high.

It's perfect to me, exactly what ah always wanted in ganja.

Goodherb

You guys are too kind:) I’m about one week away :tumbleweed:to processing all this Haze into an extraction and also getting all the seeds out of it , because there’s a few of you who want them and they’re going to get them I promise:kissgrin:

Greetings STAR !
Most ,if not everyone, whom are on these HAZE'S forum are aware of your abilities grow.
And too that , we could say , you're honest , with your ego in check, at least relative to marijuana growing/smoking ect.. amongst your peers !

Blessed love, STAR CRASH!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings STAR !
Most ,if not everyone, whom are on these HAZE'S forum are aware of your abilities grow.
And too that , we could say , you're honest , with your ego in check, at least relative to marijuana growing/smoking ect.. amongst your peers !

Blessed love, STAR CRASH!

Thank you brother ,,, I can be really manic , some people can’t take that about me, but I do mean well:smoker:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, honest reporting there star crash pal, always worthwhile hearin reports that aren't just unqualified praise - makes no odds to me, ah still would love to grow these.

Interestingly, ah don't get any paranoia or edginess off the pure OT Haze ah have, most of the issue comes from sat-indy hybrids for me. Haze makes me relaxed, blissful, a bit visually distorted. Tends to enhance activities but no make me a mess or look too high.

It's perfect to me, exactly what ah always wanted in ganja.

:tree:

Bmac1

Veteran
You did a great job star and I do believe that plants like this really improve with a few months in the jars.

Going to be more gold in those beans for sure

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You did a great job star and I do believe that plants like this really improve with a few months in the jars.

Going to be more gold in those beans for sure

Bmac1 Morning bro ...:) Look Original Haze survive freezing temperatures last night ... wow !
5874529F-47ED-40C8-8A2C-015C38D8846C.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts