What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000011307.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a little something for my jars..1st night..just flipped. 2 Chernobyl seed plant on the left... One Ringo's gift back right and two mac cherry breath x pure Michigan
.. one gorilla bubble bx1.. one fuel d.og...and 2 pure Michigan f3... View attachment 18980152 View attachment 18980153

A wise man once said it all starts with a seed ;)

you are on your way my friend the outside is not calling yet

stay safe and be well

Dequilo
Good morning pretty casual looks nice outside
5F3330AE-B4C9-4757-9918-F448BB0A7BE8.jpeg
CCE627B5-30ED-476F-8BF8-67F447634040.jpeg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
absolutely beautiful :) my son lived by Cayuga Lake kinda by the Cayuga Nature Center for 3 or 4 years

he grew inside a house with a couple of knot heads

went back to Grass Valley CA I loved to go down and see him it is great scenery and

Cayuga Lake Creamery makes one of the best ice creams

enjoy the day and be well

Dequilo

Loriented

absolutely beautiful :) my son lived by Cayuga Lake kinda by the Cayuga Nature Center for 3 or 4 years

he grew inside a house with a couple of knot heads

went back to Grass Valley CA I loved to go down and see him it is great scenery and

Cayuga Lake Creamery makes one of the best ice creams

enjoy the day and be well

Dequilo
I worked in Skaneateles NY for about 6 months, in 2007. It is one of the smaller Finger Lakes