What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

Pineapple Express
1000011296.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I only do it occasionally these days, but listening to that, here in our little mountain house, on a rainy afternoon, almost had me reaching into my "special drawer" where I keep all my goodies.

I have however, broken out last years Original Haze (thank you brother🙏).
As you know, I like to cob everything, so even though it's only 4 months old, it is very smooth and more mature than if it were jarred. Tastes of sweet incense, a bit of metal and perhaps tad of łemon. 😍🙏

17113771196066639202733982963041.jpg
First flush coming through

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only do it occasionally these days, but listening to that, here in our little mountain house, on a rainy afternoon, almost had me reaching into my "special drawer" where I keep all my goodies.

I have however, broken out last years Original Haze (thank you brother🙏).
As you know, I like to cob everything, so even though it's only 4 months old, it is very smooth and more mature than if it were jarred. Tastes of sweet incense, a bit of metal and perhaps tad of łemon. 😍🙏

View attachment 18978496
First flush coming through

seedlings coming along.
View attachment 18978611

White rhino x skunk #1 cultivators choice
View attachment 18978612 View attachment 18978613

I can't remember if i posted this before. A friend of mine took this back in 70s. We came across this baby Great Horned Owl while walking in the woods View attachment 18978878
have a one-month follow up with the surgeon today. couldn’t get into Sloan without modifying my insurance for a comprehensive second opinion right now I’m still kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place… even out of pocket, couldn’t even get them to give me a number of what it would cost just to talk to someone all they could say it was that it would be “over “ $3000. .. what can they really tell me anyway ? that I’m magically not sick?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
that shits been weighing heavily on my mind but actually just got out with the surgeon follow up still can’t find any primary site source for can.. even though we know we have it he’s totally cool with letting me sit for two months for more tests and I’m totally cool with that as well :Bolt:
that's messed up, 2 months on a gram of oil a day and you would prolly be cancer free today and still swimming in rosin...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
that shits been weighing heavily on my mind

Yeah, I certainly understand and I am glad that you updated us. Positive thoughts aimed right at you!

My wife is now 4 weeks post-surgery. Her chemo was deemed very successful and then the surgeon removed the top lobe (about 1/3) of her right lung. Her recovery has been very slow with a lot of pain, but at this point she has been declared cancer-free. But it is lung cancer . . . so to be sure . . . for now . . . her panel of experts (thoracic surgeon + oncologist + radiation oncologist at another hospital) are scheduling a localized radiation blast and another round of chemo. It looks like my nursing duties will continue for another 3 – 4 months. But I don't mind because it matters so much.

As for cannabis being a cure? While I wish it were so, my wife was not prepared to bet her life on it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if I had any[bigC] troubles

I personally would do the full spectrum Rick Simpson oil..

its non invasive..and there have been so many good reviews

and you do like to get high
wanted to at least get the last six months behind me. still need to deal the lymes disease. now I have a window of opportunity. At least that’s what my head is telling me.