What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 inches of snow 1/4 inch of freezing rain :( 60 f on Tuesday :)

wait five minutes and it will change

the New York springs would not live anywhere else

enjoy the day and grow well

S_M
had absolutely no choice but to get out there and scrape all the crud off my truck this morning just to get a half gallon of milk! was caught high and dry

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did manage to get in a brisk walk with my cookie,and I noticed that the robins were eating the winter berries on the privet hedges and got me wondering how do the amphibians manage to survive the early false Spring? They were frogs peeping their mating calls trying to attract just last week.. Mother nature is miraculous and you know anamphibians are suffering. There’s a global extinction going on.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
did manage to get in a brisk walk with my cookie,and I noticed that the robins were eating the winter berries on the privet hedges and got me wondering how do the amphibians manage to survive the early false Spring? They were frogs peeping their mating calls trying to attract just last week.. Mother nature is miraculous and you know anamphibians are suffering. There’s a global extinction going on.
i've seen spring peepers (tiny frogs) lined up around a hole in the ice singing their heads off. amazing what the possibility of sex will make one do...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Gonna have to figure out something in order to get high on Haze I’m gonna have to start some Ohaze. It’s what I really want.. I got to figure this shit out.

I just said the same thing to my wife a few days ago. It's like the stuff is calling me. You spoiled me last time I saw you with the haze branches. That was above top shelf smoke and I thank you again!

Loriented

I heard peepers last week too

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard peepers last week too
78BC9263-29F8-4CE3-9B60-F3A09581BDAD.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My son got into a rent stable apartment building.. been waiting on this for a while. His life has been shit since he lost his license and wrecked thecar now at least he’ll have a little bit more than being stuck out where he was except that it’s draining me dry.$ …o_O … I wouldn’t want to be a young man in this world today, but here we are

Loriented

I’m not sure if they’re starlings or grackles or Redwing blackbirds They are doing this every night at twilight now gathering in droves ..listen

Could be all of the above. Around here it's usually Starlings in large groups like that. When I was a kid, in the summer, the flocks of Starlings would be 100's of birds wide, and miles long, flying by for around 1/2 hour, and that would be one of multiple flocks.
My dad said when he was a kid in the 30's, the Starlings would blacken the sky.
Now, we are lucky if a flock lasts for a minute or 2, when flying by, and maybe 20 birds wide, 1/4 mile long if your lucky.
I think the majority of them died off. BECAUSE THERE IS NO LONGER FIELDS OF HEMP SEEDS EVERYWHERE FOR THEM SINCE THEY DECIDED TO ERADICATE IT

Loriented

Could be all of the above. Around here it's usually Starlings in large groups like that. When I was a kid, in the summer, the flocks of Starlings would be 100's of birds wide, and miles long, flying by for around 1/2 hour, and that would be one of multiple flocks.
My dad said when he was a kid in the 30's, the Starlings would blacken the sky.
Now, we are lucky if a flock lasts for a minute or 2, when flying by, and maybe 20 birds wide, 1/4 mile long if your lucky.
I think the majority of them died off. BECAUSE THERE IS NO LONGER FIELDS OF HEMP SEEDS EVERYWHERE FOR THEM SINCE THEY DECIDED TO ERADICATE IT
And Pennsylvania has Open Hunting Season for Starlings year round, unlimited. I guess they are evasive, being brought from Europe in the 1800s. In the US they are exempt from the Migratory Bird Treaty Act meaning, kill them all.

Google "Starlicide"

Latest posts

Latest posts