What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F98ED642-BB51-44DA-8C7F-C67C9F67A36B.jpeg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Man the weather is headed in the right direction! Rain today but still warmer. The birds are coming back and the Crocus are up. Pretty soon, April 1st, trout season.

Flower, your wax is off the chain. My good friend said, I have never seen such clear product in person. It is by far some of the best wax I ever smoked.

I am looking forward to that NHxTHH 😵

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I am not authority on rosin but I believe live rosin is made from plant material that has not been dried while non would be dried first.
No idea why that would matter as far as price goes though?
How much does it cost to freeze all that material? Pretty sure that and the difference in finished product (live rosin retains more terps making it better in most people's opinion) is what makes live more expensive 😁

Latest posts

Latest posts