What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the chunks blacken but don't really burn, they will be hard to get burning later. They seem to kinda crystalize. Some will be biochar. The ground that is getting the ash nutrients will green up nicely, so moving the pile to another spot and starting another burn pile will give you a place of green where the pile was, maybe for a garden?
There’s multiple burn piles I didn’t show you that all this is being done by hand there’s no machinery and yes I intend to use the areas for growing in if I decide to go forth like that but I’m on the fence

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
There’s multiple burn piles I didn’t show you that all this is being done by hand there’s no machinery and yes I intend to use the areas for growing in if I decide to go forth like that but I’m on the fence
You really need a 4wd tractor with a bucket. 8-10 pounds of what you make ought to get a 6' one, but a stout 5' like a 4wd Yanmar would work.

A few outdoor plants...

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just needs to be seasoned.
She’s currently seasoning herself in the warm Spring ☀️
FE40C87C-8F25-4EA6-8BBA-A154A41B20B1.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the meth heads are gone nobody robs about weed around here anymore people don’t give a fuck there’s a lot of growers.. if someone did come snooping around or busting around they’d be sorely disappointed because there’s never much around at any one time anyway ..always around whatever needs guarding as well …I shoot first & ask questions later ha ha just kidding

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts