Headband
C6EA3241-AA0F-42C5-985C-01D9445857BA.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, i'm still trying to get hold of Dots (............) https://www.icmag.com/member/513389-

He got perma-banned about a month ago but i've managed to get that lifted. Just hoping he notices, and wants to come back.
If anyone can get a message to him or knows anywhere else he posts.. please let me know.
thanks
VG :tiphat: *waves to SC*

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hi all, i'm still trying to get hold of Dots (............) https://www.icmag.com/member/513389-

He got perma-banned about a month ago but i've managed to get that lifted. Just hoping he notices, and wants to come back.
If anyone can get a message to him or knows anywhere else he posts.. please let me know.
thanks

I wish I had his contact info before he was gone.
I too am hoping he see this because I need to ask a question.
Actually I can ask everybody..
How come we don't call him Periods?
😂
Hit us up dots

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin:

thanks
I have no way of getting in touch with him:chin:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks SC, i know he checks in here sometimes so maybe he will see it.
'Chem D' looks great! do you enjoy the smoke? one of my favorites !

VG

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks SC, i know he checks in here sometimes so maybe he will see it.
'Chem D' looks great! do you enjoy the smoke? one of my favorites !

VG

Yes I do very much:jump:…what a stinker she is …fresh cut flowers fogs up the room with gaseous thick choking aromas…and top yields too! I’d like to try your Chem DD line:wave:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I do very much:jump:…what a stinker she is …fresh cut flowers fogs up the room with gaseous thick choking aromas…and top yields too! I’d like to try your Chem DD line:wave:

I may take you up on that offer! i also may have some Lemon Thai S1s in a couple weeks and was thinking you might like to test those for me.
VG

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
After all these years is my first time with a legit cut:flowers2:
well you did a helluva job on your first run. It's beautiful!!!

I missed out on all the legit cuts except the sc blue dream and gg4. Never had any connects. If it weren't for Icmag and the awesome people here I wouldn't have gotten those cuts.
I still have bd, but I eventually let go of gg4 because of Dudding.
I really want to try the chems and sours and headbands and such.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ & so Headband is all that as well …I’ve had it before but I think this is a better cut really heavy yield & much thanks to the “super lurker” on that one

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well you did a helluva job on your first run. It's beautiful!!!

I missed out on all the legit cuts except the sc blue dream and gg4. Never had any connects. If it weren't for Icmag and the awesome people here I wouldn't have gotten those cuts.
I still have bd, but I eventually let go of gg4 because of Dudding.
I really want to try the chems and sours and headbands and such.

also I’m still running Santa Cruz blue dream and Josie Wales GG four:bump:they are both superb imho

Latest posts

Latest posts