Veteran
Chunkypigs here’s the Chem D ... really tasty
09790CD6-DCC2-489A-B9FE-479408D2ECFE.jpeg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like Stars shoulder is coming back around 👌

Brachial plexus injury (my fault) nerve center in the back left me completely paralyzed from the tip of my left fingers all the way past my shoulder was horrible.. last November diagnosed properly and started getting better entire recovery takes over 12 months nerve damage is really slow it’ll never be like it was but it works it’s really weak & dexterity sucks….the entire situation was fucked up and now I’m so grateful to have a life

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know whose it is…:biglaugh: Brothers Grimm re-issue … Not happy with the crap he pulled with C99 but I’ll give him credit where credit is due

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ditto,where did your killer queen genetics come from? makes me want to pop some seeds i made from CFB killer queen redux...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I complained to “Soul” After I was disappointed with his C 99 and then he sent me this Killer Queen Seed Pack to compensate(Kicks the crap out of the C99) , but technically I spent $150 for these…You can get them from Bros Grimm seeds co

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Killer queen- that's a smell I'll never forget. Haven't seen it in about 9 years but I can smell it right now. Great stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts