What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Nice plants and farmhouse, Star! That Loompa's Headband sure packs it on quickly, that's incredible for only 36 days! :groupwave:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Major garden indoor maintenance today …not so bad staying in the air-conditioned :skiiing:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
85D15BA0-CA99-457F-93F4-37AAD766455D.jpeg
8E7F87E9-3115-4BCB-9F93-FAA76F1C2388.jpeg
6C19B70E-F3A2-4B33-AE63-3CFCCA886E15.jpeg

funkyhorse

So what you are having is the dream of scientists and economists
Real, authentical and original marihuana Mcdonalds ready in 65 days or less and it always have the same taste

I wonder if it has a high or it has a down? narcotic munchies monster big producer strain or uplifting like haze?
Well, my thinking is there is no comparison between a Mcdonalds served with frozen fried potato and an irish pub 300grs home made burger served with hand made thick potato chips
McDonalds is not cheap in the third world at all and people prefer it over home made food at same price or cheaper, it doesnt make any sense to me
I would think after spending my life in Landraceland that uplifting sativas would be ruling the cannabis market but instead people drool about rudelaris varieties and this even happens in places where you can grow landraces to perfection

Master Star Crash, you are more advanced than scientists and economists, you should teach them how to make Marihuana McDonalds
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisr...and-what-might-actually-work/?sh=493308ed6c3b

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks :shucks:your way too kind … If you met me in real life you would realize I’m just an average grower …a dime a dozen

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of which going to get hazed .. and then get some garden maintenance going

Latest posts

Latest posts