What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

Yeah Smackerz did real well for me also…the rosin I made from her was awesome…If I remember correctly Tree said Blue Dream doesn’t dump a lot of rosin…I did try getting rosin from her when I had the chance…got some great tasting stuff but not much of it…RS-11 sure as hell dumps a bunch rosin

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah our Amish market where I shop quite a bit have got similar pallets upon pallets of promix…can’t beat their 4 packs of garden vegetable plants (when availabl) for like $2.49 a pack…costs me more to start them at home…if I go to any place in Ithaca they are double sometimes triple the price
have an Amish market pretty close by. actually bought a nice wooden table from them last year .. it’s small, but thick and heavy all natural wood
IMG_2709.jpeg

Drumskinz

Did you make your own Hash before the press?
No that’s why it’s called flower rosin…just like you I get lazy doin stuff…I’m still in the middle of a mod to my 20 gallon bubble magic washer…I have taken out the corrugated drain hose and electronics that came with it…next drill a hole in the bottom front of the washer and install food grade hose with new on/off valve…then cut out hole in top of washer for a window and install some plexiglass and finally replace too corner pieces of plastic inside the tub that also will collect and hold alot of bad shit with plexiglass too…
Here’s a vid of the mod…

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah Smackerz did real well for me also…the rosin I made from her was awesome…If I remember correctly Tree said Blue Dream doesn’t dump a lot of rosin…I did try getting rosin from her when I had the chance…got some great tasting stuff but not much of it…RS-11 sure as hell dumps a bunch rosin
Yep, was not from personal experience but was told by someone I trust that has a lot of experience making rosin.

LostTribe

Premium user
This was some Smackerz flower rosin in the making...very tasty in my Firefly 2+ View attachment 18977518
Thats the most insane press I've seen! Tryin to figure out how to manually press some bubble in the coming days. I am total newb to this. Which micron bubble do you pair with which rosin bags man!!!! Help me please! These guys got me on the right path, bubble looks nice and got a couple different mircron bags on the way for the next wash.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, was not from personal experience but was told by someone I trust that has a lot of experience making rosin.

Thats the most insane press I've seen! Tryin to figure out how to manually press some bubble in the coming days. I am total newb to this. Which micron bubble do you pair with which rosin bags man!!!! Help me please! These guys got me on the right path, bubble looks nice and got a couple different mircron bags on the way for the next wash.

so some how I have got 6000 posts behind :( no notifications

mucho reading but great reading :) thanks to all for a great read on a snowy/rainy New York day

here is to a great outside 2024 season

grow well and be safe

S_M

Carded thru 120. Fell thru 96, slight vibration.
Captured on a 66.
Now consume.
View attachment 18977608
9ECE8600-6788-4935-9B1B-C22008CBEA2A.jpeg
B5BD9769-8ACB-47CC-A7C6-0AC1D108CFDC.jpeg
AEC9C03C-DBB8-49BA-B351-0EAF164E241A.jpeg
6D73A13C-9331-45E7-94B0-BF8578E2D2C9.jpeg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
My other place is on a slope
I am at 1150 feet on top of the Mohawk River valley when it is wet here it is very wet

my wells are 18 and 22 feet with water to burn

there are times of the year here when the water table is 1 or 2 feet wooden fence posts

if not locust do not fair well

I love New York and live here because my taxes are dirt cheap

weather :( not so much