What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bout to whip a batch of edibles up they are great for winters and help with the complete eradication of boredom. this kit works well and makes em consistent
View attachment 18789347
This is gonna be great
F190B5B6-0C81-4026-BBBC-9DD120B4D1E6.jpeg
570D46A0-3384-4CEF-B22F-AE4FE74A3D54.jpeg
3A2E0623-4731-456F-8BAF-4EC99A71F366.jpeg

Akss

I grabbed the ardent fx a while ago mainly for making sublingual oil. But does the decarb makes the oil and you can even bake a little treat in it I guess haven't tried that yet though. Pretty much set it and forget it plus it was local company. Definitely much better than monitoring the toaster oven for decarb and slaving over a double boiler lol

Akss

@Akss how do you make the oil for sublingual? I'm guessing just infuse carrier oil w the thc so its very concentrated? Im unlucky and missing the liver enzyme that lets you get high from edibles so I've been meaning to make a sublingual one n test it out.
Yep I infuse mct oil to infuse just decarb the bud I used to shoot for around 240° in the oven for 45 then double boiler for couple hours but in the machine throw in your flower set the cycle for decarb when done top it off with oil set the cycle for infusion when done strain and done it takes a while in the machine but ya don't have to watch it. Ya can make as strong as you want but I'm mainly after the CBD effects.. I use 1 ounce flower to 1 cup of oil. 1/2 ounce CBD and 1/2 ounce thc flower.

laszlokovacs

brought some flowers over to fella who had a NUG smasher & he did all the work it’s a nice unit
Ah word Rosin presses are the shit- highly recommend you get one if youre considering it. I have a cheap $200 bottom of the barrel manual press and it still presses great but there are lots of great options out there Been getting some pretty decent results with flower, Ive been pressing recently very low temp (170-185F) yield is acceptable and color is great. Best color/yield I've found comes from high moisture content in flowers- my sweet spot is around 65% rh in the jars/bags. Heres some grape dragon I pressed recently, I love the greasy mouth-coating terps on the exhale w some rosins.
IMG_5149.JPG

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Sour Jack in a 1 gallon pot. Lime pine and fuel flavors and a head splitting buzz that starts with a crazy head high and if overindulge ends up with a full on body high. I grow a small one of these now and then to fill the personal jar. People just don't want to buy this one twice. It completely discombobulates my wife. Leaves her confused to the point she is not capable of much of anything.
20221208_115604.jpg
20221208_115620.jpg

Drumskinz

This is also very good brand View attachment 18789755

I made a bunch of Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup from my garden veggies this year came out excellent…I’ll bring some with me the next time I visit…btw had my dupuytren’s contracture hand surgery yesterday and everything turned out real good…my pinky finger on my dominant left hand has been released of it’s tendon curvature…a little tender today but I can see the improvement already…post op doctor visit on the 20th…barring any complications should be good as new real soon…auditioned a new keyboard player for the band b4 surgery and looks like he is in…can’t wait to start jammin again probably next month