What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I’m actually looking for a quick trip (time is always a valuable commodity )one of the reasons I like ketamine is because I’m in and out quick
DMT checks all the boxes for me because of this reason. I really like that it can make me nod off right into the level for visuals/breakthrough experiences and be done in ~10 minutes like a quick nap/dream. Minus the possibility of getting uncomfortably high for hours and stumbling around uncontrollably in this realm while my consciousness is in the next lol.

Bmac1

Veteran
I like the tea method myself. Eating the dried mushroom is hard to choke down after you get past a gram or two and the stomach issues can ruin a trip for me.

I always boil the kettle and let it sit a few minutes before pouring over the ground up material because I heard that the heat will begin to degrade the psilocybin. Seems to have worked fine thus far.

The lemontek was interesting too. The ph of the lemon juice mimics your stomach ph and starts breaking down the chitin in the mushrooms which is what is the culprit for the gut rot. It also supposedly starts converting the psilocybin to psilocin which is the reason for it hitting faster and harder. I used less mushroom than normal as was suggested and I was really starting to feel it before I was even done the tea (poured the lemon juice into tea after the soak). By about 30 minutes i was wondering if my scale was broken as I was feeling like I had taken a good bit more than I weighed out, lol. It was intense for sure and over quicker. Whole up and down was about 3.5-4 hours.

The APE are the best of the dozen or so kind of cubensis that I've tried. Best visuals by far, very euphoric and an even, up high. Not wavy like some mushrooms can be.

DMT is something that intrigues me but I've not tried that yet.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seen folks hair melt and drip onto car seat, wallpaper melt and run down wall into floor, see music. life was good...

any of you guys try them psychedelic truffles my buddy had some in amsterdam yrs back said they were awesome liked them better than shrooms. i read on them they seem easy to grow i gotta try

DMT checks all the boxes for me because of this reason. I really like that it can make me nod off right into the level for visuals/breakthrough experiences and be done in ~10 minutes like a quick nap/dream. Minus the possibility of getting uncomfortably high for hours and stumbling around uncontrollably in this realm while my consciousness is in the next lol.

They are good and potent. Not really any different from a regular cubensis. They are supposed to be easier on the belly too.

I like the tea method myself. Eating the dried mushroom is hard to choke down after you get past a gram or two and the stomach issues can ruin a trip for me.

I always boil the kettle and let it sit a few minutes before pouring over the ground up material because I heard that the heat will begin to degrade the psilocybin. Seems to have worked fine thus far.

The lemontek was interesting too. The ph of the lemon juice mimics your stomach ph and starts breaking down the chitin in the mushrooms which is what is the culprit for the gut rot. It also supposedly starts converting the psilocybin to psilocin which is the reason for it hitting faster and harder. I used less mushroom than normal as was suggested and I was really starting to feel it before I was even done the tea (poured the lemon juice into tea after the soak). By about 30 minutes i was wondering if my scale was broken as I was feeling like I had taken a good bit more than I weighed out, lol. It was intense for sure and over quicker. Whole up and down was about 3.5-4 hours.

The APE are the best of the dozen or so kind of cubensis that I've tried. Best visuals by far, very euphoric and an even, up high. Not wavy like some mushrooms can be.

DMT is something that intrigues me but I've not tried that yet.
I was a happy camper and I intend to get happier as soon as possible

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The best shroom experience I ever had was decades ago in Jamaica. A rasta cooked some tea for us in his shack on Negril Beach. And then we went parasailing . . . ;)
My best was on my floor. Ate a bunch of mdma with the shrooms and there was a few hours where I could not discern where my body ended and the rest of the universe began. I was hummin at the vibration of everything and it was awesome.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My best was on my floor. Ate a bunch of mdma with the shrooms and there was a few hours where I could not discern where my body ended and the rest of the universe began. I was hummin at the vibration of everything and it was awesome.

Want to start growing mushroom and get more experiences/understanding from them. DMT extraction seems simple enough probably the next thing to try. Entada rheedii/African Dream Seeds for lucid dream experiences piqued my curiosity because I never dream.

laszlokovacs

Sounds like a great trip- I think i really need one too mentally and been wanting one for the past 2 years but just too sick to enjoy it atm.

Just finished up my first season of growing- couldnt be happier. Put everything away and prepped stuff for next year but now im stuck in the city til spring. Real beautiful up here but too cold now- the mountain out of frame o the north of this one turns a vibrant purple at sunset some parts of the year. One of these days im going take some shrooms and wander in the woods.
IMG_5274.JPG

I have a good oz or so of cubes stashed away in a jar. Mushroom growing always interested me but I never ran any tubs or anything whatsoever- one day though. I grow some oysters on logs for eating but none for tripping. I have a great spot for my bed though, I found a chanterelle patch about 100ft from it and just about a month ago found these bad boys right after chopping this years crop.
IMG_4924.JPG

I let em grow a bit more and then picked em and threw em in my dehydrator and stashed em. I dont think the high is a real happy trip like good ole cubes but interesting anyway. Some animal ate about 20% of them in the field, i wonder how they liked it lol

herbgreen

Veteran
I think grind and extract by boiling

Cooking isnt the problem its the digesting

With 2 pounds of cheese and pepperoni!!

Its too much food :biggrin:

Yeah, I would say extract to max then 10hr fast

Close to an hr to the time take Kava kava root extract capsules or tea

By the time its time take that actual dose Youll already be there:ying: