What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dabbing done Platinum Dosi rosin .. I shouldn’t but it’s simply irresistible !
FF3577FF-A7F4-4EF4-AE80-E210031136A2.jpeg
gonna take out my dog for a brisk walk in the cold

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I got out the seed stash yesterday and looked through it all. Bunch of stuff I completely forgot making. Must have got stuck in a vortex but kept chucking the whole time. I need to write it all down and start growing more of these out and hoping the best of them are still viable. I need to actually start my own thread or find one I started and never followed up on. I'm surprised how surprised I was and excited for some of the potential I see that somehow I had decided to keep looking through new stuff and not starting nearly enough of my own.
20221210_132610.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got out the seed stash yesterday and looked through it all. Bunch of stuff I completely forgot making. Must have got stuck in a vortex but kept chucking the whole time. I need to write it all down and start growing more of these out and hoping the best of them are still viable. I need to actually start my own thread or find one I started and never followed up on. I'm surprised how surprised I was and excited for some of the potential I see that somehow I had decided to keep looking through new stuff and not starting nearly enough of my own. View attachment 18791133
I’m hoping to get to the post office today

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don’t get Microdosing either what a waste of time in my humble opinion
I do not consider the effect from microdosing comparable to actual dosing. But when I have got it right it makes for a nice day. Like caffeine plus a tiny bit of color enhancement. Most of the times I have tried I overshoot micro and end up just eating enough to get the job done.

I think I broke my micro by going mega for several years before I even heard of microdosing.