What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
So now it’s a relaxing time of the day and I’m finding myself getting bored which is dangerous for me it’s tempting to hit the dab rig but that will just fuck everything up..It’s a never ending cycle
I smoked my noon time joint and get relax time after I pick up the kids from school. Once home it's codeine, another joint, a dab or 2, then to the couch for a couple hours of relaxing till dinner. Really looking forward to it today as I feel like shit but what ya gonna do :smoweed:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked my noon time joint and get relax time after I pick up the kids from school. Once home it's codeine, another joint, a dab or 2, then to the couch for a couple hours of relaxing till dinner. Really looking forward to it today as I feel like shit but what ya gonna do :smoweed:
got a script for Ativan but I don’t use it except for once in a blue moon also learned to stay away from opiates (Have a weakness for hydros and they are so dangerous)

Akss

I've learned to stay away from the Vic's and percs do enjoy them thoroughly but can become a problem. Had a worse problem with Klonopins back in the day. Shit my cousin was down hanging out and took a pin left my place and bumped into somebody at the light. Went to Dunkin for a coffee fell out his car into a puddle and had to come back lol I never had that problem with them but I guess things affect different people differently

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When I was a teenager I met a few people who scared me off a lot of drugs before I knew where to find them. I researched most of them and stuck with the ones that are not deadly or super physically addictive. And went all in on the rest of them. I definitely learned some lessons about mental addiction vs. physical. Learned a few other things too.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've learned to stay away from the Vic's and percs do enjoy them thoroughly but can become a problem. Had a worse problem with Klonopins back in the day. Shit my cousin was down hanging out and took a pin left my place and bumped into somebody at the light. Went to Dunkin for a coffee fell out his car into a puddle and had to come back lol I never had that problem with them but I guess things affect different people differently
I had to be detoxEd from Klonopin’s it was the worst addiction in the world..Good news is that was almost 15 years ago..I end up getting pissed at the Doctor Whom prescribed them to me in the first place..But the truth is they were just trying to be helpful

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I was a teenager I met a few people who scared me off a lot of drugs before I knew where to find them. I researched most of them and stuck with the ones that are not deadly or super physically addictive. And went all in on the rest of them. I definitely learned some lessons about mental addiction vs. physical. Learned a few other things too.
Me too and I’ve learned that not to for a second think that marijuana or THC does not in any way shape or form not have the potential for Psychological addiction … Some heavy users such as myself can actually report a certain amount of withdrawal that went away within about 2 to 3 weeks

Akss

I had to be detoxEd from Klonopin’s it was the worst addiction in the world..Good news is that was almost 15 years ago..I end up getting pissed at the Doctor Whom prescribed them to me in the first place..But the truth is they were just trying to be helpful
Yeah was even longer for me I was in my early twenties when on them I'm 50 now. Dude would come over every day saying let me get a pinch just enough for a joint or two lol his mom uncle and someone else all had scripts so we would trade. I was growing in a closet at the time in a apartment so I was like yeah whatever enjoyed the things thoroughly so this went on for a long time. Right up till he went to jail. Then it was terrible hard time even getting out of bed didn't go to work or anything was a bad time coming off then things for sure.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And on a much more cheerful note check out cookie when she was here just a puppy
A4835CBF-428E-4823-A5F8-5E549318A739.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing holding me back right now is the time, some chores plus I got a little bit business in a couple hours and I need to have my wits

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
never tried lemon tech have ground them up and put in orange juice and they hard and fast must have somthin to do with acids breaking it down. see the lemon tech says its it lessons the nausea ima have to try its never fun to be in a full blown trip puking rainbows

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never tried lemon tech have ground them up and put in orange juice and they hard and fast must have somthin to do with acids breaking it down. see the lemon tech says its it lessons the nausea ima have to try its never fun to be in a full blown trip puking rainbows
I’m actually looking for a quick trip (time is always a valuable commodity )one of the reasons I like ketamine is because I’m in and out quick
I wouldn't use the lemon tek for under a couple grams. It turns the psilocybin into psilocin, which usually happens after you ingest them. With smaller doses that means you go up really fast and it feels like your in for a ride. And then the trip just poops out early.
Kinda like thcv