What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A question . . . do you ever knock over the plants you have balancing on the pails?

I know what a klutz I am and that setup would be madness for me . . . :rasta:
It’s not as bad as you think because I’ve learned to grow them a little bit more manageable and not pack the room there’s been times when I couldn’t get in and out without crawling around and I’m way too old for that shit

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Random currently grow rooms shots ... Everything is on point I don’t want to jinx myself
4FBC616F-937E-4BA4-AAC7-3E55CC931B1F.jpeg
8D3B6DFB-DDDC-4DC9-BFC1-37E5B113A0E8.jpeg
79F1F9AD-0DF6-414D-8970-B2A4EA9BBCBF.jpeg
F7DCF936-58E8-4445-919C-6A19BCA4A8F3.jpeg
3CAD9F18-1DA3-4894-85A6-08C61B2A3E36.jpeg
CBDC453E-BCCD-4FF7-A058-DF946A20E965.jpeg
4BA842E7-881E-4412-B2B4-CBFD6E718C76.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew you were gonna say that ..you’re right..They actually are slightly lifted off the floor if you look closely not plugged in and I’m also using old ballast is blocks which are underneath the newer ballast , but be honest with you these rooms are way past the point of use and I’m just using them over the winter time until I can get out into a bigger facility…If you wanna come give me a hand please do :sneaky:

MrKushman247

I knew you were gonna say that ..you’re right..They actually are slightly lifted off the floor if you look closely not plugged in and I’m also using old ballast is blocks which are underneath the newer ballast , but be honest with you these rooms are way past the point of use and I’m just using them over the winter time until I can get out into a bigger facility…If you wanna come give me a hand please do :sneaky:
I wish, cannabis convictions keep me from stepping foot in your country.

I had to say something tho. I remember way back in my early days i had my ballast on cinder blocks on the floor. Had a huge rainfall the night before, came down stairs to 10 inches of water on the basement floor, everything still running, the water was about an inch below the ballast...luckily I turned off the power to the house, unhooked everything and started draining everything out. The damm floor drain was blocked. What a bitch that was. Just one of many close calls for me...Never again did i put anything on the floor

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish, cannabis convictions keep me from stepping foot in your country.

I had to say something tho. I remember way back in my early days i had my ballast on cinder blocks on the floor. Had a huge rainfall the night before, came down stairs to 10 inches of water on the basement floor, everything still running, the water was about an inch below the ballast...luckily I turned off the power to the house, unhooked everything and started draining everything out. The damm floor drain was blocked. What a bitch that was. Just one of many close calls for me...Never again did i put anything on the floor
Nor can I get into your country for the same reason ha ha..I had a few close calls with flooding water reserves, but my grows is upstairs & the water travels down ..lol ..doesn’t mean they were not puddles ..
don’t jinx me

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Years ago there was a grower on trollitup that lived in the upper peninsula. He left town for the weekend and when he came back his pipes had frozen and burst. Filling his entire basement and grow with water and it was all a solid block of ice.

I'm glad I remembered that this morning. I've been working on some deep cleaning and organizing things I don't have room for. And I have been all sorts of frustrated. At least my basement is not an ice cube with a grow encased in it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I need to dump everything out of my basement and garage. Sacrifice a ton of shit to the landfill (all stuff I'll probably need for the first time the following week), build a bunch of shelves and put it all back away. Seems like I can get about 1/3 of my property organized before other projects get my attention and it all starts imploding on itself again. Plus if I successful clear significant space I stand the risk of the wife getting ideas and once she takes over a spot I won't get it back for a long long while.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I need to dump everything out of my basement and garage. Sacrifice a ton of shit to the landfill (all stuff I'll probably need for the first time the following week), build a bunch of shelves and put it all back away. Seems like I can get about 1/3 of my property organized before other projects get my attention and it all starts imploding on itself again. Plus if I successful clear significant space I stand the risk of the wife getting ideas and once she takes over a spot I won't get it back for a long long while.
LOL, this is definitely me also. I emptied my basement last year and this year was the garage. I really worked at cleaning/organizing and it's the first time in 10 years I can park a car in my 2 car garage 😂🤣😂. One of my unused flower rooms has somehow become storage for my wife's gift wrap and presents. What sucks is I have to move all her shit to fully clean my grow area which I will be doing in the next couple weeks. Seems the bigger the house the more shit to get rid of. Good luck 😁

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
If you want an alternative to spaghetti . . .

---

Penne Pasta with Sausage, Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar

1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil

2 garlic cloves, sliced very thin

2 sprigs fresh rosemary, about 4 to 6 inches long (or 2 tsp dried leaves if you must)

28 oz canned Italian peeled plum tomatoes, drained and broken up

Salt – add only if necessary

Freshly ground black pepper

Enough penne pasta

1/2 – 1 tsp balsamic vinegar or more to taste

3 – 4 or more hot Italian sausages (I prefer the non-fennel versions)

Put olive oil in a skillet and brown the sausages quickly on med heat, slice thinly & return to pan to finish frying. (It’s much easier to thin slice a sausage if it is partially cooked). Remove to a bowl & keep warm.

Drain off the oil and add a bit of olive oil and the garlic along with rosemary (only if using fresh – add the dried shriveled stuff at a later stage). Turn on heat to medium. Toss gently as it warms to wake up the goodness. As soon as garlic begins to sizzle, add chopped tomatoes, salt and liberal grindings of pepper (if using dried rosemary, put it in now). Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes to thicken, then turn off heat. Remove garlic slices.

While that is simmering, cook the pasta. When it is just hitting al dente, drain and transfer immediately to the pan containing the sauce.

Turn heat to very low and toss pasta with sauce about 1 minute.

Turn off heat and make well in middle of pasta. Pour vinegar into well, draw pasta over it, toss thoroughly for a few seconds, and serve at once.

Makes 4 servings (and freezes really well)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want an alternative to spaghetti . . .

---

Penne Pasta with Sausage, Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar

1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil

2 garlic cloves, sliced very thin

2 sprigs fresh rosemary, about 4 to 6 inches long (or 2 tsp dried leaves if you must)

28 oz canned Italian peeled plum tomatoes, drained and broken up

Salt – add only if necessary

Freshly ground black pepper

Enough penne pasta

1/2 – 1 tsp balsamic vinegar or more to taste

3 – 4 or more hot Italian sausages (I prefer the non-fennel versions)

Put olive oil in a skillet and brown the sausages quickly on med heat, slice thinly & return to pan to finish frying. (It’s much easier to thin slice a sausage if it is partially cooked). Remove to a bowl & keep warm.

Drain off the oil and add a bit of olive oil and the garlic along with rosemary (only if using fresh – add the dried shriveled stuff at a later stage). Turn on heat to medium. Toss gently as it warms to wake up the goodness. As soon as garlic begins to sizzle, add chopped tomatoes, salt and liberal grindings of pepper (if using dried rosemary, put it in now). Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes to thicken, then turn off heat. Remove garlic slices.

While that is simmering, cook the pasta. When it is just hitting al dente, drain and transfer immediately to the pan containing the sauce.

Turn heat to very low and toss pasta with sauce about 1 minute.

Turn off heat and make well in middle of pasta. Pour vinegar into well, draw pasta over it, toss thoroughly for a few seconds, and serve at once.

Makes 4 servings (and freezes really well)
Thanks 🙏

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Are you sure the doctor didn’t buy the place across the stream and put his cabin there? Maybe he is gonna bring in a bunch of Hmong to grow his dope there.

Sorry, it’s probably really a cool guy who loves to over pay for good dope.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you sure the doctor didn’t buy the place across the stream and put his cabin there? Maybe he is gonna bring in a bunch of Hmong to grow his dope there.

Sorry, it’s probably really a cool guy who loves to over pay for good dope.
No I just inquired @ post office I figured out who owns it it’s a really wealthy guy who lives up the gorge in across the camp apparently he let some of the younger neighborhood kids use it and they are the ones who put up the cabin but I’m skeptical