What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
A lot of people use Ketamine therapeutically...you too star crash? Go to the city recently? I tried it once 20 years ago...did a tiny little amount and was glued to the sofa for an hour.
Still looking for shrooms. Been over a year now, and like 15 years since I had shrooms. Colorado just decriminalized psyilocybin...maybe some stuff will start popping up. Shrooms!!!!!!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is on point it’s just a matter of time I’m looking at potential large colas of Mac1 ..
6F318007-65E3-4F02-AF01-1E4FA6C1CE72.jpeg
02645571-7487-4544-A9DC-8B206BB66EE9.jpeg
BAE3BCA4-CD52-4906-8346-9536F31C923B.jpeg
FDD814A2-05A1-4E28-8816-B715294B7917.jpeg
5B54D5BB-13BE-4D6E-A894-8BEFB88E2CFC.jpeg
A63D599C-7366-4C75-A117-EB3AE3CC7B7F.jpeg
7AC99560-3C96-47B5-A88B-B48A279AAD73.jpeg
97370456-EDF5-4437-AC0F-2140844C2D12.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That's going to be really nice starcrash! Mac1! Though, I haven't smoked flower in 6+ months. Maybe a year. Been smoking kief. This stuff will be all creamy and orangey and delightful. Sticky and dense. Hope you're doing good man!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I grabbed some over the summer when I was at Bethal. Real good penis envy, my first time with this strain and glad I was experienced. Only took @ gram and had to go lay in the field during set break to get my shit together 😁. Just wasn't expecting it to be so strong. Got about a quarter left that I vacume sealed with some rice for storage. Be pulling it back out soon with Christmas and new year coming. With 3 kids I dont get to play as much as I used to 😉

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I grabbed some over the summer when I was at Bethal. Real good penis envy, my first time with this strain and glad I was experienced. Only took @ gram and had to go lay in the field during set break to get my shit together 😁. Just wasn't expecting it to be so strong. Got about a quarter left that I vacume sealed with some rice for storage. Be pulling it back out soon with Christmas and new year coming. With 3 kids I dont get to play as much as I used to 😉
If you eat a qtr zip of penis envies (or any good shrooms) and lay with your eyes shut it takes you to the same place as dmt. But instead of having to come down in 10 minutes you get to stay for 5 to 7 hours.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some poetry for you guys …Take it or leave it… “
In the attics of my life
Full of cloudy dreams; unreal
Full of tastes no tongue can know
And lights no eye can see
When there was no ear to hear
You sang to me
I have spent my life
Seeking all that's still unsung
Bent my ear to hear the tune
And closed my eyes to see
When there were no strings to play
You played to me
In the book of love's own dreams
Where all the print is blood
Where all the pages are my days
And all my lights grow old
When I had no wings to fly
You flew to me
You flew to me
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me”

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am on a quest to gain weight yesterday I stuffed myself with boatloads of lots of wholesome nutritious food to the point that my gut was extended now today I’m gonna do the same starting with oatmeal bananas apples and pears maple syrup and butter and milk
Only time I've been able to put on weight was right after I quit cigarettes. I gained 30lbs in apples and carrots. Quickly spent the money I was saving on a bike and lost it as quick as I gained it.