FDB278D8-88BF-4470-96AB-FB1B90DAA5B0.jpeg
D05BEBFE-4369-43C2-8056-B67789ACA4F2.jpeg
F5D7E0A4-0544-4880-8624-10E0F173C37F.jpeg
B6627177-1576-40B8-B232-5D7FE2C7959F.jpeg
107319BA-AA4D-48BD-A3F2-BE088E3DA655.jpeg
E2550C61-6F3E-447C-8443-EFB8A61F8A52.jpeg
DD2B23AD-4672-4142-B6E8-D594336D444A.jpeg

laszlokovacs

My oldest daughter (Cassidy) the Dead at red rocks at just over 1 year old. And my other 3 all seen some variation of the dead/ratdog/furthur/Dead n co. More than a few times.
Do they like the music lol? My parents were hippies but not the deadhead kind- pretty sure I wouldn't be into them if they were:ROFLMAO:
^^^ Plat Dosi & Tropicana Cherry .... now this here Ice Cream Cake ain’t no slouch! dense buds smells
outrageous
>>>
Gonna put that '81 recording on this weekend when I visit my plants- Looking forward to it :)

Outrageous is right, Ice Cream Cake gets a lot of hate nowdays but I guess most people don't have their shit dialed in like you do. Looking frosty🥶

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do they like the music lol? My parents were hippies but not the deadhead kind- pretty sure I wouldn't be into them if they were:ROFLMAO:

Gonna put that '81 recording on this weekend when I visit my plants- Looking forward to it :)

Outrageous is right, Ice Cream Cake gets a lot of hate nowdays but I guess most people don't have their shit dialed in like you do. Looking frosty🥶
What they want is really nice manicured buds that have very loud smell and good taste in good effect it has to be AAA if you want to get top dollar … 30 gram ounces @150 straight up to $2400 for a pound …no break & seems to move well at these prices

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac1 Has been the best moneymaker for me but I can see people getting a little bit tired of it although I will continue to grow her

funkyhorse

Master FP

I see the very interesting prices you get up there in NY
a 30 gram for 150 means 5u$s/gram
a pound of 453 grams for 2400 means 5,2980u$s/gram. Round it up is 5,30u$s/gram

It is amazing you get 6% more money by the gram selling it by the pound than by the ounce
Is this right or I am understanding wrong?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I thought that the ice cream cake was a solid B+. But I hear there are different cuts of varying quality. No idea which I had. If the flavor had only been as strong as the smell I would have rated it way higher. Does have a good flavor. But the smell is great. Had no problem selling it all and a few people complained when I said I was not growing her anymore.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Master FP

I see the very interesting prices you get up there in NY
a 30 gram for 150 means 5u$s/gram
a pound of 453 grams for 2400 means 5,2980u$s/gram. Round it up is 5,30u$s/gram

It is amazing you get 6% more money by the gram selling it by the pound than by the ounce
Is this right or I am understanding wrong?
It’s not that exact it’s pretty rough but they get what they pay for and when they weigh it out and they see they have a little bit more they’re very happy

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought that the ice cream cake was a solid B+. But I hear there are different cuts of varying quality. No idea which I had. If the flavor had only been as strong as the smell I would have rated it way higher. Does have a good flavor. But the smell is great. Had no problem selling it all and a few people complained when I said I was not growing her anymore.
I got it from VP & would assume it’s the cut of the original clone(that’s usually what he deals with)If the pound buyers pass on it (and I doubt they:cool:will )the ounce buyers will snap it right up

Akss

I remember when I started taking 2400 for a # here in mass. I was so upset. be very happy to get that now...lol there is so many 90 - 100 dollar ounces around it's ridiculous...most of which I'm sure is coming from out west Oregon Cali and what not.. yay for legalization gotta love it 👎

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I remember when I started taking 2400 for a # here in mass. I was so upset. be very happy to get that now...lol there is so many 90 - 100 dollar ounces around it's ridiculous...most of which I'm sure is coming from out west Oregon Cali and what not.. yay for legalization gotta love it 👎
We have a guy around here. Apparently he used to have a good enough customer to employ multiple people at multiple locations. His customer quit and now he calls everyone in town freaking out because he is losing his ass. Trying to sell zips for 50 and #s for 700. He has not figured out that you can put a little more effort into quality. Grow half as much. Lower all his bills and have more money in the end. I also don't think he realizes how many small growers he is fucking with. And people grab shit weed for cheap to flip. Then their customers go to the dispensaries to get shit weed. Then I end up at the bar reeling them back in with something yummy. Round and round we go.

Grow store friend says tons of growers are quitting. Bummer for them.

laszlokovacs

What they want is really nice manicured buds that have very loud smell and good taste in good effect it has to be AAA if you want to get top dollar … 30 gram ounces @150 straight up to $2400 for a pound …no break & seems to move well at these prices
I think your people are getting a steal lol. I would happily pay 150$ an indoor zip for stuff grown by you. Market may be different in NYC but there is no shortage of snobs here who will pay 4-500/z all day for boutique small batch indoor stuff. Part of it may be marketing/Instagram/yuppies all of which are a pain to deal with but still. Your breakdowns seem to work for you though which is all that matters!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think your people are getting a steal lol. I would happily pay 150$ an indoor zip for stuff grown by you. Market may be different in NYC but there is no shortage of snobs here who will pay 4-500/z all day for boutique small batch indoor stuff. Part of it may be marketing/Instagram/yuppies all of which are a pain to deal with but still. Your breakdowns seem to work for you though which is all that matters!
It’s those boutique customers that keep the pound buyers in business

Latest posts

Latest posts